Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
24hrs in police custody on channel 4 22:02 - May 21 with 2461 viewsdickythorpe

Interesting
24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 17:09 - May 23 with 2315 viewsBLAZE

Good TV but uncomfortable viewing. It felt like the police made up their minds from the start and were pushing the murder route... although in fairness maybe it was just edited that way to make for compelling viewing. Either way I question 1. If the guy was in sound mental state to be questioned without further assessment (I'm no expert but surely the guy was on the spectrum), or 2. Whether he was of sound mental state to agree to being on the show. Even after the police revealed it was suicide the documentary still pushed a sinister angle suggesting he may have gotten away with murder. Sh*t like this compounds that too : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5754545/CHRISTOPHER-STEVENS-reviews

Also to the police woman who said she thought it was murder because she just couldn't believe someone would ever chose to end their lives in such a way. F*ck me, she's either very new to the job, a f*cking dolt, or mental health awareness is seriously lacking at Beds Police force

I can see why there's a history of mental health suffers being stitched up for crimes they didn't commit too. Oddball doesn't always = murderer. Look how that landlord was convicted by media over the Joanna Yeates murder

Hope the guy is able to go jogging, drink his cider and compile his spreadsheets with no f*cker bothering him going forward
24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 17:30 - May 23 with 2281 viewsdjdancarter

24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 17:09 - May 23 by BLAZE

Good TV but uncomfortable viewing. It felt like the police made up their minds from the start and were pushing the murder route... although in fairness maybe it was just edited that way to make for compelling viewing. Either way I question 1. If the guy was in sound mental state to be questioned without further assessment (I'm no expert but surely the guy was on the spectrum), or 2. Whether he was of sound mental state to agree to being on the show. Even after the police revealed it was suicide the documentary still pushed a sinister angle suggesting he may have gotten away with murder. Sh*t like this compounds that too : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5754545/CHRISTOPHER-STEVENS-reviews

Also to the police woman who said she thought it was murder because she just couldn't believe someone would ever chose to end their lives in such a way. F*ck me, she's either very new to the job, a f*cking dolt, or mental health awareness is seriously lacking at Beds Police force

I can see why there's a history of mental health suffers being stitched up for crimes they didn't commit too. Oddball doesn't always = murderer. Look how that landlord was convicted by media over the Joanna Yeates murder

Hope the guy is able to go jogging, drink his cider and compile his spreadsheets with no f*cker bothering him going forward

Welcome to my life and work! I’ll tell you now, if I ever heard a colleague say “nah they didn’t kill them self, I can’t imagine someone taking their own life like this” id have serious concerns about their exposure to such events!

Was it on last night?
24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 17:33 - May 23 with 2272 viewsBLAZE

Monday night fella, worth a watch but I've spoiled the ending sorry!

She used a broken wine bottle to slit her throat. Not exactly an unusual way out, but according to this copper it suggested murder. Staggering.
24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 17:47 - May 23 with 2248 viewsdjdancarter

24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 17:33 - May 23 by BLAZE

Monday night fella, worth a watch but I've spoiled the ending sorry!

She used a broken wine bottle to slit her throat. Not exactly an unusual way out, but according to this copper it suggested murder. Staggering.

You didn’t spoil the ending but you have now! Lol. Yeah crazy that is - I’ll give it a watch. Cheers mate.
24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 18:17 - May 23 with 2212 viewsFlashberryjack

No comment!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 18:34 - May 23 with 2189 viewstaffpunk

I've always liked this series, really enjoyed Monday's episode. Next week's looks worth watching as well.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 18:42 - May 23 with 2171 viewsBadlands

Can't believe that people can't believe the police decide on the events before they know what has happened.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 19:03 - May 23 with 2149 viewsBLAZE

Well it's human nature to make assumptions I suppose but surely there's an established process in place to ensure all avenues are explored before being discounted. Either this programme was edited to look a certain way or that didn't happen
Login to get fewer ads

24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 21:06 - May 23 with 2041 viewsNeath_Jack

Incredibly sad.

That was very uncomfortable to watch those two female detectives trying to make out that he was controlling as opposed to caring.

Another human being having been let down by the system, who saw no other way than to take her own life. Horrific in 2017/18.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 21:30 - May 23 with 2015 viewsLoyal

24hrs in police custody on channel 4 on 18:42 - May 23 by Badlands

Can't believe that people can't believe the police decide on the events before they know what has happened.

Which is exactly what you have done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024