Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Grounds 12:54 - May 29 with 1458 viewsAl_Bundy

Any grounds you haven't been too or looking forward to going back?
Championship Grounds on 12:56 - May 29 with 1452 views34dfgdf54

Brentford away, and always loved Villa.
Championship Grounds on 13:17 - May 29 with 1396 viewspencoedjack

5 I haven't done but looking forward to revisiting Brentford QPR Bristol City & Leeds.

Wish Shrewsbury had gone up yesterday.
Championship Grounds on 13:57 - May 29 with 1306 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Never been to Villa Park. Would love to do that. Thank god there's only one trip to the North East!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Championship Grounds on 14:16 - May 29 with 1267 viewspencoedjack

Championship Grounds on 13:57 - May 29 by AustinIsOurHero

Never been to Villa Park. Would love to do that. Thank god there's only one trip to the North East!

Great overnighter in NE.

Although I don’t fancy a night out in Boro.
Championship Grounds on 14:24 - May 29 with 1245 viewsLoyal

Championship Grounds on 14:16 - May 29 by pencoedjack

Great overnighter in NE.

Although I don’t fancy a night out in Boro.

Go to Yarm, the ladies of Yarm ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Championship Grounds on 14:26 - May 29 with 1240 viewsFireboy2

Im hoipng to get to quite a few more away games next season as there are 14 teams that are in and north of birmingham

And its more likely that we will be playing alot more on a saturday at 3pm
Championship Grounds on 14:30 - May 29 with 1229 viewspencoedjack

Championship Grounds on 14:24 - May 29 by Loyal

Go to Yarm, the ladies of Yarm ...

Good night I take it mate ?
Championship Grounds on 14:57 - May 29 with 1176 viewsTheKirkyLife

Going to be my first time to either Brentford or QPR this year! Leaning more towards QPR but I've heard the trek to Brentford is worth it too.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship Grounds on 14:59 - May 29 with 1169 viewspencoedjack

Championship Grounds on 14:57 - May 29 by TheKirkyLife

Going to be my first time to either Brentford or QPR this year! Leaning more towards QPR but I've heard the trek to Brentford is worth it too.

Both good trips ( as are all London trips imo) been a while since Brentford trip, last one was play off game when Leon Knight ripped them apart ?
Championship Grounds on 15:02 - May 29 with 1164 viewsJackBaston

i'll probably got to both sheffield clubs and rotherham as have a friends grave up there and havent been there since the funeral

nottingham and derby as my gf used to live in nottingham and considers it her home from home

other than that ive already been to villa, stoke, bham, west brom etc so probably the more long distance ones

i will say i probably wont do home games this season as the clubs toxic and they wont get a penny from me until they cut out the cancer within
Championship Grounds on 15:04 - May 29 with 1158 viewsProfessor

Brentford=Fuller's

Went in mid-1990s. O-O I think but after a few ESB in the Beehive I really don't know. Have an odd feeling they let people into the pub half time too.
Championship Grounds on 15:12 - May 29 with 1143 viewsawayjack

Looking forward to plenty with good memories...QPR, Forest, Brum, Villa, Leeds, Derby, Millwall and whilst a long trip, Ipswich. In terms of new grounds, not been to Bristol C since rebuild.
Championship Grounds on 15:14 - May 29 with 1133 viewspencoedjack

Championship Grounds on 15:02 - May 29 by JackBaston

i'll probably got to both sheffield clubs and rotherham as have a friends grave up there and havent been there since the funeral

nottingham and derby as my gf used to live in nottingham and considers it her home from home

other than that ive already been to villa, stoke, bham, west brom etc so probably the more long distance ones

i will say i probably wont do home games this season as the clubs toxic and they wont get a penny from me until they cut out the cancer within

I wonder if the club are aware (or care) about feelings as expressed in your last sentence

Sad state of affairs.
Championship Grounds on 15:27 - May 29 with 1106 viewsFieryJack

Have been to the following:

Villa, Brum, Barnsley (x2), Blackburn (x2), Bolton, Derby, Hull (x2), Leeds (x2), Boro, Forest, Preston, Reading, Sheff Utd, Wednesday (x2), Rotherham (x2).

Would be in no rush to go to any of these grounds again, except Leeds which is only 20 minutes away.

Of the un-visited grounds, I'd like to go to Brentford, Bristol City, Ipswich, Norwich & QPR - but will be prevented by constraints of time, distance & cost.

Which just leaves Burton & Wigan - can't wait!

Fugging hell - when I think of all those grounds I went to I might have been better advised to save the money and go on a bloody decent holiday somewhere!

Beware of the visit to QPR - they have a small but nasty mob, according to my brother, who said they tried their damndest to get at our fans after the last time we played them, showering us with bottles from pubs etc.
Championship Grounds on 15:30 - May 29 with 1096 viewspencoedjack

Championship Grounds on 15:27 - May 29 by FieryJack

Villa, Brum, Barnsley (x2), Blackburn (x2), Bolton, Derby, Hull (x2), Leeds (x2), Boro, Forest, Preston, Reading, Sheff Utd, Wednesday (x2), Rotherham (x2).

Would be in no rush to go to any of these grounds again, except Leeds which is only 20 minutes away.

Of the un-visited grounds, I'd like to go to Brentford, Bristol City, Ipswich, Norwich & QPR - but will be prevented by constraints of time, distance & cost.

Fugging hell - when I think of all those grounds I went to I might have been better advised to save the money and go on a bloody decent holiday somewhere!

Beware of the visit to QPR - they have a small but nasty mob, according to my brother, who said they tried their damndest to get at our fans after the last time we played them, showering us with bottles from pubs etc.

QPR always do, is it South Africa rd they all congregate on ?
Championship Grounds on 15:32 - May 29 with 1092 viewsProfessor

Championship Grounds on 15:27 - May 29 by FieryJack

Won't be going to Burton or Barnsley next season either. Rotherham have a new ground too. Always remember a mouldy turd in the urinal and Millmoor when we came back from 2-0 to draw thanks to the second coming of John Williams. Horrible day on the FOSCFA coach. A few dimwits done for underage drinking then refused to give their name/address delayed us for ages.
Championship Grounds on 15:36 - May 29 with 1080 viewsFieryJack

Championship Grounds on 15:30 - May 29 by pencoedjack

QPR always do, is it South Africa rd they all congregate on ?

Yes, thats the road, Pencoed.
Championship Grounds on 15:58 - May 29 with 1032 viewsJethroJack

Looking forward to returning to (and getting 3pts from!!)....
Villa Park, Madejski, Ashton Gate, Griffin Park, Loftus Rd, Hillsborough, Hawthorns, Britannia Stdm. Also, fancy going to Pride Park & City Ground for the first time.
Championship Grounds on 16:00 - May 29 with 1027 viewsAce_Jack

Brentford, Leeds, Sheffield will do nicely. One of those over christmas would be grand
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024