Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M4 21:37 - Jun 12 with 5810 viewsDarran

What’s hapoened? Anyone know?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

M4 on 09:10 - Jun 14 with 1305 viewsTheFranchise

M4 on 08:43 - Jun 14 by N_T_J

Does not mean he was driving to quick.

I don't think for one second I suggested on here that he was.

There are a lot of things being said down the school (nothing that I will repeat on here) and I've had to answer some very difficult questions from my own daughter who's school friend now doesn't have a mother. I'd rather focus on the 4 kids, 2 of his and 2 of hers that now have to grow up without one of their parents.

It's a tragedy for the kids, they'll never be the same again. It's very close to home right now, my intention isn't to sound cold at all.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 9:14]
M4 on 09:12 - Jun 14 with 1297 viewsTheFranchise

M4 on 13:32 - Jun 13 by MrSwerve

The children and mother weren't involved, thankfully.

Must be horrific for them.

My wife tells me it's 2 single parents of different children. 2 children each with other people.
M4 on 09:13 - Jun 14 with 1296 views1462jack

M4 on 08:13 - Jun 13 by MrSwerve

He has now sadly passed away.

Good boy was Tim got some crazy stories about him , we were all sat in the crown one day having a pint and he phones one of the boys pick me up from the old prince , five minutes later they both walk through the door Tim is bollock naked bar trainers phone and wallet
M4 on 13:19 - Jun 14 with 1192 viewsmax936

M4 on 09:10 - Jun 14 by TheFranchise

I don't think for one second I suggested on here that he was.

There are a lot of things being said down the school (nothing that I will repeat on here) and I've had to answer some very difficult questions from my own daughter who's school friend now doesn't have a mother. I'd rather focus on the 4 kids, 2 of his and 2 of hers that now have to grow up without one of their parents.

It's a tragedy for the kids, they'll never be the same again. It's very close to home right now, my intention isn't to sound cold at all.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 9:14]

Absolutely tragic, a workmate knew him very well he's been distraught over it so I haven't seen him, but I've no intention of mentioning the accident to him, its very sad for both families left picking up the pieces my heart goes out to all.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 13:21]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

M4 on 18:10 - Jun 14 with 1066 viewsPacemaker

I drove passed it today it is fairly obvious where it happened as the tree is missing it's bark. Very odd location as it just before the Margam viaduct and it's a fair way up the embankment on a virtually straight section of three lane motorway.

Emphasised the random nature of life and death five foot either side and they would have probably walked away, virtually the only section at that point without a crash barrier.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

M4 on 19:49 - Jun 14 with 968 viewsLeonWasGod

M4 on 18:10 - Jun 14 by Pacemaker

I drove passed it today it is fairly obvious where it happened as the tree is missing it's bark. Very odd location as it just before the Margam viaduct and it's a fair way up the embankment on a virtually straight section of three lane motorway.

Emphasised the random nature of life and death five foot either side and they would have probably walked away, virtually the only section at that point without a crash barrier.

Randomness and ‘out of the blueness’. It’s a bit scary how quickly life can be turned upside down. Nobody’s exempt either.

Thoughts to their loved ones and especially those poor kids. Tragic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024