Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This labour rebellion 11:01 - Jun 14 with 2665 viewsmoonie

Morning readers.
I note the list of rebels include Dennis Skinner ,who voted with the government ,a Tory government .

Seems to have slipped through on here
This labour rebellion on 20:47 - Jun 14 with 1128 viewslondonlisa2001

This labour rebellion on 20:35 - Jun 14 by bluey_the_blue

She has no choice but to tiptoe, sure, but on one level it's impressive it's not imploded. I sense she's content to play the role she's doing, letting factions underestimate her.

I don't get why people are complaining about Labour. Corbyn's been consistently anti-EU; unions dislike cheap labour coming over. It's as if those cheering on Corbyn because of the promise of free unicorns didn't bother researching him.

Signs are that the implosion is imminent...
This labour rebellion on 20:53 - Jun 14 with 1123 viewsbluey_the_blue

This labour rebellion on 20:47 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Signs are that the implosion is imminent...

Have been for the past year... hasn't happened before, unlikely will happen now.
This labour rebellion on 20:57 - Jun 14 with 1119 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This labour rebellion on 20:39 - Jun 14 by moonie

Corbyn has a history of hate towards EU seeing it as a capitalist means of exploiting workers .

He should have come out as a remainder and implored every labour voter to vote leave.

He didn't ...to his everlasting shame . Hypocrite

Corbyn has been unclear about Brexit from the start, it reflects the splits in the country, more younger people want in and some Labour heartlands want out. He he has sat on the fence and it's not helping him.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

This labour rebellion on 21:01 - Jun 14 with 1111 viewsmoonie

This labour rebellion on 20:57 - Jun 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn has been unclear about Brexit from the start, it reflects the splits in the country, more younger people want in and some Labour heartlands want out. He he has sat on the fence and it's not helping him.

Disagree
Had he been still on the back benches spouting his rebel bile he d implore " workers" to vote leave
He s been caught out by " workers" in working class areas voting overwhelmingly to leave the EU .

Had he come out a leaver he d have some respect
This labour rebellion on 21:04 - Jun 14 with 1102 viewslondonlisa2001

This labour rebellion on 20:53 - Jun 14 by bluey_the_blue

Have been for the past year... hasn't happened before, unlikely will happen now.

Well the ‘rebels’ sure as sh*t won’t believe them next time they say they’ll insert acceptable language will they.

So when it comes back to the house, it’ll be voted down.
This labour rebellion on 21:06 - Jun 14 with 1099 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn hasn't been unclear whatsoever, he's been utterly predictable.

Wants out of EU. Knows he can get a cult like following by not really saying much but letting them get the impression he really wants to stay. Half heartedly campaign to remain, knowing full well his cult won't bother to research that.

He chose a tactic aimed at maximising potential votes by allowing the "dream" of remaining to be floated without shooting it down.

He's nothing more thann a career politician.
This labour rebellion on 00:57 - Jun 15 with 1042 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This labour rebellion on 20:39 - Jun 14 by moonie

Corbyn has a history of hate towards EU seeing it as a capitalist means of exploiting workers .

He should have come out as a remainder and implored every labour voter to vote leave.

He didn't ...to his everlasting shame . Hypocrite

So he was a remainer but he should have told every labour voter to vote leave? That's even less sense than you usually make

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This labour rebellion on 10:07 - Jun 15 with 983 viewsHighjack

He made himself fairly clear by voting against anything and everything to do with Europe for the last 35 years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

This labour rebellion on 10:35 - Jun 15 with 961 viewsmoonie

This sense is relative Steve. Look at some of the car crash crap on here of late.

Look, Corbyn has been and always will be anti European ,but really did he make this clear during the election? Nah.

If he had, given the unfettered love for him from the young,would so many have voted to stay ? By far the greatest leavers were older age groups in working class areas ,like Swansea and many northern towns

So no, you re not making sense now
This labour rebellion on 10:52 - Jun 15 with 949 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This labour rebellion on 10:35 - Jun 15 by moonie

This sense is relative Steve. Look at some of the car crash crap on here of late.

Look, Corbyn has been and always will be anti European ,but really did he make this clear during the election? Nah.

If he had, given the unfettered love for him from the young,would so many have voted to stay ? By far the greatest leavers were older age groups in working class areas ,like Swansea and many northern towns

So no, you re not making sense now

I'm in that group Richard and I did vote leave (much to the disdain of the "I'm alright jacks"on here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This labour rebellion on 11:03 - Jun 15 with 940 viewsmoonie

Good for you.
I voted to remain but I see your point.
My son voted leave and he lives in Holland although he s coming back home bringing his family with him ,which is great for us.

Some good points last night from a very good Caernarfon audience on QT . All the politicals are light rabbits in the headlights . The people have indeed spoken so just get us the fook out ASAP.

It really is that simple
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024