Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas..again 12:05 - Jun 22 with 16624 viewssainthelens

He's back in the news ......never knew he was gay !!
Gareth Thomas..again on 21:19 - Jun 24 with 1906 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:05 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

So the Israeli government are thus legislating against gay people then? Oh wait, they aren't.

Levels of homophobia in Israel are incredibly low. It's way safer for gay people than a hell of a lot of countries, to even intimate otherwise is silly.

No they're not.

And yes, if you're gay you'd be better off in Israel than Saudi Arabia.

But there a lot of homophobic religious extremists in Israel as well as her neighbours.
Gareth Thomas..again on 21:30 - Jun 24 with 1891 viewsexiledclaseboy

What a thread. PS covering itself in glory yet again.

Poll: Tory leader

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:30 - Jun 24 with 1891 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:19 - Jun 24 by Humpty

No they're not.

And yes, if you're gay you'd be better off in Israel than Saudi Arabia.

But there a lot of homophobic religious extremists in Israel as well as her neighbours.

So you say there are a "lot of homophobic religious extremists" in Israel but are happy to accept those evil anti-gays are in the government yet conveniently don't legislate against gays...

... you're happy to claim it's to be gay in Israel than Saudi Arabia ( well, there are places nearer to Israel that would have been better to have named but hey ho )...

... which kinda makes me wonder if the objection is actually the fact it's Israel rather than anything else.

2015, a survey of gay men found that Israel was ranked 7th best place to live - by comparison UK and USA were down in the 20s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/27/the-countries-where-gay-m

But it's just really gay friendly, honest, it's just slightly better than other nearby places...
Gareth Thomas..again on 21:45 - Jun 24 with 1865 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:30 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

What a thread. PS covering itself in glory yet again.

Again spot on. Absolutely no modding whatsoever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:53 - Jun 24 with 1856 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:45 - Jun 24 by Darran

Again spot on. Absolutely no modding whatsoever.

How would you moderate this thread Darran?
Gareth Thomas..again on 21:58 - Jun 24 with 1849 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:53 - Jun 24 by Humpty

How would you moderate this thread Darran?

I’d have deleted it on Friday.

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:00 - Jun 24 with 1850 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:30 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

So you say there are a "lot of homophobic religious extremists" in Israel but are happy to accept those evil anti-gays are in the government yet conveniently don't legislate against gays...

... you're happy to claim it's to be gay in Israel than Saudi Arabia ( well, there are places nearer to Israel that would have been better to have named but hey ho )...

... which kinda makes me wonder if the objection is actually the fact it's Israel rather than anything else.

2015, a survey of gay men found that Israel was ranked 7th best place to live - by comparison UK and USA were down in the 20s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/27/the-countries-where-gay-m

But it's just really gay friendly, honest, it's just slightly better than other nearby places...

No. Because they're a minority. I'm sure they would if they could.

The rest I agree with you.

i didn't bring up homosexuality in the ME. You did. I just pointed out that Israel has these nutters to.

Bit of a shit point I admit.
Gareth Thomas..again on 22:01 - Jun 24 with 1849 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:58 - Jun 24 by Darran

I’d have deleted it on Friday.

Quite right.

Bring back Darran.
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:04 - Jun 24 with 1840 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:01 - Jun 24 by Humpty

Quite right.

Bring back Darran.

It’s obvious how certain threads will go the minute they’re started. I don’t think for one minute the thread starter meant it to go this way but there’s just so many homophobic twáts on here it’s pitiful.

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:06 - Jun 24 with 1840 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:04 - Jun 24 by Darran

It’s obvious how certain threads will go the minute they’re started. I don’t think for one minute the thread starter meant it to go this way but there’s just so many homophobic twáts on here it’s pitiful.

I think he knew exactly how it would go.

The same as any other Gareth Thomas thread we've had.
Gareth Thomas..again on 22:07 - Jun 24 with 1840 viewslonglostjack

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:30 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

I’d just like to add that Israel always does well in the Eurovision Song Contest.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:28 - Jun 24 with 1815 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:04 - Jun 24 by Darran

That's a legitimate viewpoint - if you can't read.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:30 - Jun 24 with 1806 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:06 - Jun 24 by Humpty

I get the feeling he’s quite a newbie and not an old poster with a new name and he possibly didn’t.
I could be wrong though.

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:31 - Jun 24 with 1804 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:30 - Jun 24 by Darran

I get the feeling he’s quite a newbie and not an old poster with a new name and he possibly didn’t.
I could be wrong though.

Mind you that would be a rare occurrence.

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:35 - Jun 24 with 1800 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:30 - Jun 24 by Darran

I could be wrong though.

Possibly, though the sarcastic reference to his gayness in the OP indicates otherwise.
Gareth Thomas..again on 22:51 - Jun 24 with 1782 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:35 - Jun 24 by Humpty

Possibly, though the sarcastic reference to his gayness in the OP indicates otherwise.

Fair point.

Gareth Thomas..again on 23:45 - Jun 24 with 1764 viewsDJack

Gareth Thomas..again on 11:47 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

He may well be a horrible bloke, but he makes money by talking about equality and diversity issues not by flaunting his sexuality.

I know of several large corporates and banks that have used him for talks on diversity issues.

The reason he is successful at doing that is that an ordinary run of the mill talk on equality gets no interest or little interest from senior men who only attend if they absolutely have to. When Thomas gives a talk the interest in attending is much greater due to his background and people listen to what he has to say.

He’s very good at what he does.

There's the kicker...If you are good at what you do it doesn't matter what your personality is like you are (can still be) successful.

It's quite funny, as football fans we acknowledge that there are players that we dislike, vehemently, but we still rate them as footballers...Yet many fans reserve ire for those who are "different".

For the record he is a complete tvvat to me but if he can effectively communicate to his audience, well done him.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Gareth Thomas..again on 23:55 - Jun 24 with 1756 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:06 - Jun 24 by Humpty

Listen Humpty.. or is it Numpty. Who made you judge n jury? You obviously not read my posts you thick cvnt. I didn't start the thread to instigate any homophobia...but merely to point out what a scheming piece of work Thomas is. If other's fancied a harmless giggle then whats wrong? Far too many taking them selves too seriously on here...of which you are one.
Gareth Thomas..again on 06:41 - Jun 25 with 1701 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 23:55 - Jun 24 by sainthelens

Listen Humpty.. or is it Numpty. Who made you judge n jury? You obviously not read my posts you thick cvnt. I didn't start the thread to instigate any homophobia...but merely to point out what a scheming piece of work Thomas is. If other's fancied a harmless giggle then whats wrong? Far too many taking them selves too seriously on here...of which you are one.

If you're disapproving of the actions of the state of Israel (even if you practice Judaism) you're anti Semitic.

If you're disapproving of the actions (not his sexuality) you're labeled homophobic.

It's a well used tactic, the complete removal of context of any argument and the broad brush painting of groups of people just to stifle or silence debate. Totalitarian societies usually start this way along with increased surveillance and the removal of civil liberties.

Welcome to planet swans 2018.

Gareth Thomas..again on 09:39 - Jun 25 with 1652 viewsmoonie

Depends who is doing the labelling.

I've always hated labels

As for moderating on here, Darren was removed for a reason .

I d love to moderate this site
Gareth Thomas..again on 09:58 - Jun 25 with 1636 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 09:39 - Jun 25 by moonie

Depends who is doing the labelling.

I've always hated labels

As for moderating on here, Darren was removed for a reason .

I d love to moderate this site

Why is this pedo supporting prick mentioning me?

Gareth Thomas..again on 10:23 - Jun 25 with 1628 viewsmoonie

Any outsider would read this site and weep buckets of tears .
A club relegated looking at seeing England humiliated in the World Cup to assuage he hurt of fookn it up...again.
We play in the english pyramid system. .Honest we do, most of us would rather go to Leeds ,Ferby,Hillsborough than Connahs Quay or Port Toilet town for games .
It's not hard to get your head around .

Now we see a bitter twisted perpetual liar looking to irritate annoy and divide .

Yep, makes you weep alright
Gareth Thomas..again on 13:49 - Jun 27 with 1496 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Saint, the thread title's wrong. Should read, Gareth Thomas - gay (again)

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:06 - Jun 27 with 1474 viewsJacket

Doesn't matter, all this gay stuff will be banned when we get are countree back won't it
Gareth Thomas..again on 15:12 - Jun 27 with 1442 viewsJacket

Gareth Thomas..again on 10:23 - Jun 25 by moonie

Any outsider would read this site and weep buckets of tears .
A club relegated looking at seeing England humiliated in the World Cup to assuage he hurt of fookn it up...again.
We play in the english pyramid system. .Honest we do, most of us would rather go to Leeds ,Ferby,Hillsborough than Connahs Quay or Port Toilet town for games .
It's not hard to get your head around .

Now we see a bitter twisted perpetual liar looking to irritate annoy and divide .

Yep, makes you weep alright

Cumon Eng-ger-lund. There you go you sad prick.

If you're so into glory hunting and revelling in the success of others why not put some claim in that you're a Man City supporter while you're fur-king well at it?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 15:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024