Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#MeToo 20:22 - Jun 23 with 3198 viewsDarran

Don’t get me wrong here because I honestly couldn’t give a fuçk but the way things have been over the last couple of years with Cosby,Weinstein etc does anyone else find it a bit strange that the cameramen at every World Cup game are zooming on a pretty young lady?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

#MeToo on 16:20 - Jun 24 with 577 viewsHighjack

You can’t win either way. People complain that women are underrepresented in sport then they also complain when women are shown too much on the telly. It’s political correctness gone mad.

🎣

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

#MeToo on 16:31 - Jun 24 with 561 viewsdickythorpe

The girl in jackharris 's avatar is in a Welsh shirt during the European championships....I bet she was planted there by the French broadcasters of euro 2014.
#MeToo on 18:03 - Jun 24 with 524 viewsLoyal

#MeToo on 21:11 - Jun 23 by Highjack

They are perfectly allowed to film in public. Can even film up their skirts but it’s a bit naughty.

Good point, but you can't film underneath skirts 😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

#MeToo on 19:28 - Jun 24 with 497 viewsRancid

Countries run competitions as to which girls get picked to represent their countries in the crowd.It's a big deal.Except England.It's a bit contrived.
#MeToo on 20:30 - Jun 24 with 473 viewsFlashberryjack

#MeToo on 23:26 - Jun 23 by SoberBaker

Tonight was the eagerly awaited meeting between the two top muff heavyweights. Germany v Sweden. Of course every f*cker was tuning in for the crowd shots.

F*ck me mun!

I bet you wouldn't say that to Gareth

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024