Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberto Martinez 21:38 - Jun 28 with 17789 viewsSgorioFruit

Turned Swansea City FC into one of the most attractive playing football clubs in the whole of the British isles. Massively influential in putting the foundations in for SCFC to become a model club that would rise from league 1 to Premier league in a matter of few years.
And he has also just beaten England in a World Cup game.
If you were told that was going to happen while he was playing for us down the vetch you would have thought you were dreaming.

I’d like to buy that man a pint.

Please discuss.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Roberto Martinez on 10:42 - Jul 3 with 810 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 10:39 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

1) It is not ok to lie and be biased in a debate if the goal of that debate is accuracy.

2) you can be a passionate fan and still be honest about situations.

Tell me again how I am lying by calling these facts... facts. I have given you plenty of opportunity to put forward a counter, or indeed swallow your pride and ego and admit you misunderstood.

I will. But first, prove to me that

Having a fan club
Being in consideration for the biggest fan over the last 21 years

are facts
Roberto Martinez on 10:45 - Jul 3 with 803 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 10:42 - Jul 3 by jack247

I will. But first, prove to me that

Having a fan club
Being in consideration for the biggest fan over the last 21 years

are facts

So you wish to discuss the side topics nothing to do with the debate first? Of course you do

Yet a few pages ago you were presenting yourself as apologetic for getting side tracked. How disingenuous of you, anyone would think you were floundering and your ego cannot cope.

They are easy anyhow:-

1) a fan club is a club I have that houses all my followers, it is labelled “the fan club”. Fact.

2) we are discussing who is the biggest fan, in my deduction of that I am certainly considering myself for that title. Fact.

Now then, back to the topic.

Off you go.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 10:48]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Roberto Martinez on 10:50 - Jul 3 with 786 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 10:45 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

So you wish to discuss the side topics nothing to do with the debate first? Of course you do

Yet a few pages ago you were presenting yourself as apologetic for getting side tracked. How disingenuous of you, anyone would think you were floundering and your ego cannot cope.

They are easy anyhow:-

1) a fan club is a club I have that houses all my followers, it is labelled “the fan club”. Fact.

2) we are discussing who is the biggest fan, in my deduction of that I am certainly considering myself for that title. Fact.

Off you go.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 10:48]

You don’t normally resort to smileys.

1. The most waffly sentence I’ve ever seen from you. Just admit your taking bollocks.
2. You have decided that you deserve to be considered as a contender for our biggest fan, so that makes it fact?

Just admit you’re either lying or an egotist and I’ll answet your questions
Roberto Martinez on 10:55 - Jul 3 with 779 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 10:50 - Jul 3 by jack247

You don’t normally resort to smileys.

1. The most waffly sentence I’ve ever seen from you. Just admit your taking bollocks.
2. You have decided that you deserve to be considered as a contender for our biggest fan, so that makes it fact?

Just admit you’re either lying or an egotist and I’ll answet your questions

I do when they are extremely funny or deliciously ironic.

1) there is nothing waffly about it. There are people that follow me around and hang off my every word, they are labelled my fan club. This is a fact. It really is not a difficult concept.

2) no, I am a large part of my consideration for biggest fan. Whether I deserve it is something you are trying to decipher based on nothing. I am factually telling you that its a fact that I am considering myself the biggest.

So now you have gone back on your word and are holding me to ransom to repeat your lies or you won’t justify your last 9 pages of rubbish?

I have given you 2 facts that you appear to have disagreed with. You have failed to address them each and every time they have been put to you. Your ego will not let you admit you have misunderstood and used strawman arguments to avoid admitting it.

You have lost.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 10:58]

Roberto Martinez on 11:07 - Jul 3 with 758 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 10:55 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

I do when they are extremely funny or deliciously ironic.

1) there is nothing waffly about it. There are people that follow me around and hang off my every word, they are labelled my fan club. This is a fact. It really is not a difficult concept.

2) no, I am a large part of my consideration for biggest fan. Whether I deserve it is something you are trying to decipher based on nothing. I am factually telling you that its a fact that I am considering myself the biggest.

So now you have gone back on your word and are holding me to ransom to repeat your lies or you won’t justify your last 9 pages of rubbish?

I have given you 2 facts that you appear to have disagreed with. You have failed to address them each and every time they have been put to you. Your ego will not let you admit you have misunderstood and used strawman arguments to avoid admitting it.

You have lost.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 10:58]

1. It’s utter tripe. It’s not a difficult concept, but it exists only in your head. Could you name any members of this fan club? It’s your opinion that you have a fan club.

2. It may be a fact that you consider yourself the biggest. That’s a fact that you have an opinion. It’s certainly not a fact that you are ‘in the conversation’ as the conversation doesn’t exist.

I have given you ample opportunity to prove both as fact and you have failed miserably.

You could dress any opinion up as a fact if you started off with ‘it’s a fact that I consider....’

As I’ve said, I’ll happily answer those points, but I’m still waiting for an honest answer from you.
Roberto Martinez on 11:15 - Jul 3 with 753 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 11:07 - Jul 3 by jack247

1. It’s utter tripe. It’s not a difficult concept, but it exists only in your head. Could you name any members of this fan club? It’s your opinion that you have a fan club.

2. It may be a fact that you consider yourself the biggest. That’s a fact that you have an opinion. It’s certainly not a fact that you are ‘in the conversation’ as the conversation doesn’t exist.

I have given you ample opportunity to prove both as fact and you have failed miserably.

You could dress any opinion up as a fact if you started off with ‘it’s a fact that I consider....’

As I’ve said, I’ll happily answer those points, but I’m still waiting for an honest answer from you.

1. No it isn’t tripe in the slightest. I have labelled these posters part of my fan club based on their actions. I am afraid you do not get to tell me that is something I am not allowed to create to group them. No, member details are private.

2. What are you talking about, we are having a conversation about it and I am in the conversation about it, you are struggling but you aren’t this stupid surely to God?

I have proved them beyond question and now done it repeatedly. You can choose to disagree of course, but again you are disagreeing with facts.

No you couldn’t dress any opinion up as fact if you say I consider...

You asked me to prove that I am under consideration for the biggest fan we have, it is entirely reasonable to provide proof of that consideration.

These are completely honest answers. Prove they are not.

Now can we get back on topic please? You were all for it not so long ago and now you are desperately trying to do anything than go back to the original point anyone would think you are trying to buy as much time as possible.

You would save a lot of face if you swallowed your pride and ego and admitted you misunderstood the thread and created a strawman argument in order to not admit it right away and you got carried away. I wouldn’t think less of you.

But as it stands you have lost this by definition.

Roberto Martinez on 11:19 - Jul 3 with 748 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 10:46 - Jul 2 by jack247

This is not an out.

If you had replied with ‘one of the top 2500’ instead of ‘without doubt’ I’d have thought it was a bit egotistical, but I wouldn’t have questioned it.

But you are right. How highly you rate yourself as a fan is an aside to the actual conversation.

Roberto Martinez on 11:34 - Jul 3 with 732 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 11:15 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

1. No it isn’t tripe in the slightest. I have labelled these posters part of my fan club based on their actions. I am afraid you do not get to tell me that is something I am not allowed to create to group them. No, member details are private.

2. What are you talking about, we are having a conversation about it and I am in the conversation about it, you are struggling but you aren’t this stupid surely to God?

I have proved them beyond question and now done it repeatedly. You can choose to disagree of course, but again you are disagreeing with facts.

No you couldn’t dress any opinion up as fact if you say I consider...

You asked me to prove that I am under consideration for the biggest fan we have, it is entirely reasonable to provide proof of that consideration.

These are completely honest answers. Prove they are not.

Now can we get back on topic please? You were all for it not so long ago and now you are desperately trying to do anything than go back to the original point anyone would think you are trying to buy as much time as possible.

You would save a lot of face if you swallowed your pride and ego and admitted you misunderstood the thread and created a strawman argument in order to not admit it right away and you got carried away. I wouldn’t think less of you.

But as it stands you have lost this by definition.

It’s not up to me to disprove a fact, it’s up to you to prove it.

I agree, you can’t dress up opinion up as fact with ‘I consider...’ you did that earlier on. I’m almost insulted you’d think I’d buy it.

‘Member details of my fan club will remain pruvate’ Is the sort of thing Dippy would say.

You have basically proved that both are facts in your own mind. You haven’t been able to go beyond that because one is a belief and the other an opinion.

And keep trying to divert me back to the original point, as I’ve said I will once you answer this properly. Either prove they are facts or admit they aren’t.

Whether you think an opinion (even your own) is a fact or not is quite relevant
Login to get fewer ads

Roberto Martinez on 11:44 - Jul 3 with 718 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 11:34 - Jul 3 by jack247

It’s not up to me to disprove a fact, it’s up to you to prove it.

I agree, you can’t dress up opinion up as fact with ‘I consider...’ you did that earlier on. I’m almost insulted you’d think I’d buy it.

‘Member details of my fan club will remain pruvate’ Is the sort of thing Dippy would say.

You have basically proved that both are facts in your own mind. You haven’t been able to go beyond that because one is a belief and the other an opinion.

And keep trying to divert me back to the original point, as I’ve said I will once you answer this properly. Either prove they are facts or admit they aren’t.

Whether you think an opinion (even your own) is a fact or not is quite relevant

I just have proved it. You are just conveniently deciding to ignore it in order to get out of having to dig yourself out of the hole you have dug yourself and that mask you have is slipping away at some rate.

I said you can’t dress up ANY fact with “I consider”. If that fact is whether you are in consideration for something then “I consider” is perfectly reasonable.

I have absolutely no care in the world who would say what. Saving face or fearing others opinions on you is your bag, hence you have got yourself into such a mess.

No, they are both globally recognised facts. I am in the only conversation I have ever seen regarding biggest fan, it’s on this very thread and this very post - this is not in my head, it’s on this forum.

I have a fan club, there are 8 members (and growing). This is where I house my fans. This is a fact. A act you can choose to disbelieve on nothing if you wish.

1) It is not ok to lie and be biased in a debate about a subject when the goal of that debate is accuracy.

2) you can be a passionate fan and have the ability to be honest.

This is the debate. Now kindly explain yourself to everyone.

I have given you the facts above for all to see regarding your queries time and time again, they aren’t going to change. Accept the facts or don’t.

Now don’t lose any more credibility than you already have on this forum and return to the debate so eloquently layed out for you.

Roberto Martinez on 11:51 - Jul 3 with 710 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 11:44 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

I just have proved it. You are just conveniently deciding to ignore it in order to get out of having to dig yourself out of the hole you have dug yourself and that mask you have is slipping away at some rate.

I said you can’t dress up ANY fact with “I consider”. If that fact is whether you are in consideration for something then “I consider” is perfectly reasonable.

I have absolutely no care in the world who would say what. Saving face or fearing others opinions on you is your bag, hence you have got yourself into such a mess.

No, they are both globally recognised facts. I am in the only conversation I have ever seen regarding biggest fan, it’s on this very thread and this very post - this is not in my head, it’s on this forum.

I have a fan club, there are 8 members (and growing). This is where I house my fans. This is a fact. A act you can choose to disbelieve on nothing if you wish.

1) It is not ok to lie and be biased in a debate about a subject when the goal of that debate is accuracy.

2) you can be a passionate fan and have the ability to be honest.

This is the debate. Now kindly explain yourself to everyone.

I have given you the facts above for all to see regarding your queries time and time again, they aren’t going to change. Accept the facts or don’t.

Now don’t lose any more credibility than you already have on this forum and return to the debate so eloquently layed out for you.

Right. So you can start a conversation on here, about anything, it’s then a globally recognised fact that you’re ‘in the conversation’. As long as you include yourself in said conversation.

And you have a fan club, apparently telling me that proves it to be fact

Have a good afternoon
Roberto Martinez on 11:55 - Jul 3 with 705 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 11:51 - Jul 3 by jack247

Right. So you can start a conversation on here, about anything, it’s then a globally recognised fact that you’re ‘in the conversation’. As long as you include yourself in said conversation.

And you have a fan club, apparently telling me that proves it to be fact

Have a good afternoon

And with that the troll waves the white flag.

1) we are having a conversation about the biggest fan. I am in that conversation. This is fact.

2) I have created a fan club to verbally house my most avid of followers. Again a fact.

You have completely and utterly misunderstood the topic, realised when it was too late and created a strawman argument to pick up and run with as your ego could not bare admitting it. You are now rubbing away at break neck speed. You have lost.

But don’t worry, the fan club will be along shortly as the inner alarm of defeat will sound and that irks them.

I hope you will be a more genuine poster from here on in.

Roberto Martinez on 12:03 - Jul 3 with 692 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 11:55 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

And with that the troll waves the white flag.

1) we are having a conversation about the biggest fan. I am in that conversation. This is fact.

2) I have created a fan club to verbally house my most avid of followers. Again a fact.

You have completely and utterly misunderstood the topic, realised when it was too late and created a strawman argument to pick up and run with as your ego could not bare admitting it. You are now rubbing away at break neck speed. You have lost.

But don’t worry, the fan club will be along shortly as the inner alarm of defeat will sound and that irks them.

I hope you will be a more genuine poster from here on in.

So I’m a troll now as well?

If you can come up with genuine proof that those are facts, I’ll continue the conversation.

Not being disingenuous and saying you’re in the conversation about being our biggest fan, then rather farcically admitting you were either referring to some conversation you had with Darran, or this one here.

You have created a fan club. I’m not even sure what ‘verbally house’ means to be honest. You have failed to prove that, as I’m sure you would agree.

Until then, I’m done.
Roberto Martinez on 12:13 - Jul 3 with 680 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 12:03 - Jul 3 by jack247

So I’m a troll now as well?

If you can come up with genuine proof that those are facts, I’ll continue the conversation.

Not being disingenuous and saying you’re in the conversation about being our biggest fan, then rather farcically admitting you were either referring to some conversation you had with Darran, or this one here.

You have created a fan club. I’m not even sure what ‘verbally house’ means to be honest. You have failed to prove that, as I’m sure you would agree.

Until then, I’m done.

Back so soon?

Yes I would say someone refusing to see facts and demanding someone repeat their lies otherwise they won’t explain what they have been arguing about for 2 days straight can be labelled a troll.

I am completely open to discussing any of the points.

Whether you understand what something means is irrelevant. You are using a ludicrous set of self imposed guidelines to protect yourself from exposing your web of disingenuously put together arguments.

I have put your off topic queries to bed several times. You asked me to prove I was in a conversation - I did, can even quote it. You asked me to prove I had a fan club, I did I explained to you pretty patiently that I created the club to verbally band together my online followers. If you are looking for membership details then you are just going to have to accept not believing me.

Now then.

1) it is not ok to lie and be biased in a debate where the goal is accuracy.

2) you can be a passionate fan and still be honest.

These facts are what you have been arguing against for 2 days. Do us all the courtesy of explaining why you disagree with those facts or say the truth and admit you misunderstood and created a strawman to argue against as your ego couldn’t make you say it.

Unless you do this then troll is a word that is perfectly described by those actions.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 12:23]

Roberto Martinez on 12:34 - Jul 3 with 651 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 12:13 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Back so soon?

Yes I would say someone refusing to see facts and demanding someone repeat their lies otherwise they won’t explain what they have been arguing about for 2 days straight can be labelled a troll.

I am completely open to discussing any of the points.

Whether you understand what something means is irrelevant. You are using a ludicrous set of self imposed guidelines to protect yourself from exposing your web of disingenuously put together arguments.

I have put your off topic queries to bed several times. You asked me to prove I was in a conversation - I did, can even quote it. You asked me to prove I had a fan club, I did I explained to you pretty patiently that I created the club to verbally band together my online followers. If you are looking for membership details then you are just going to have to accept not believing me.

Now then.

1) it is not ok to lie and be biased in a debate where the goal is accuracy.

2) you can be a passionate fan and still be honest.

These facts are what you have been arguing against for 2 days. Do us all the courtesy of explaining why you disagree with those facts or say the truth and admit you misunderstood and created a strawman to argue against as your ego couldn’t make you say it.

Unless you do this then troll is a word that is perfectly described by those actions.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 12:23]

Call me a troll if you want.

1. I have not once said it’s ok to lie in a debate.
2. That’s what I have done. I have praised Martinez for what he did here (rightly so) and explained that I resented the way he left and dislike the man for it. I’ve even admitted that’s illogical.

What I haven’t done, is said he’s a shit manager because of the way he left us, or said I’d understand people saying that because of it.

What I actually said was ‘we are Swansea fans not Martinez fans and it’s ok to be a bit biased and irrational in these situations’.

I’ve just read the post back and will hold my hands up. I was referring to the situation of him leaving. Not the fact that people were judging his current managerial career based on the way he left us. I assume that’s what you think I meant and in fairness, it would be logical to think that based on the post from you I was replying to.

So to clarify - I do think it’s ok to be biased towards your club and have an irrational dislike of people like Martinez (and Sol Campbell). I don’t think it’s fair to judge their future careers based on what you think of them as an individual.
Roberto Martinez on 12:43 - Jul 3 with 640 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 12:34 - Jul 3 by jack247

Call me a troll if you want.

1. I have not once said it’s ok to lie in a debate.
2. That’s what I have done. I have praised Martinez for what he did here (rightly so) and explained that I resented the way he left and dislike the man for it. I’ve even admitted that’s illogical.

What I haven’t done, is said he’s a shit manager because of the way he left us, or said I’d understand people saying that because of it.

What I actually said was ‘we are Swansea fans not Martinez fans and it’s ok to be a bit biased and irrational in these situations’.

I’ve just read the post back and will hold my hands up. I was referring to the situation of him leaving. Not the fact that people were judging his current managerial career based on the way he left us. I assume that’s what you think I meant and in fairness, it would be logical to think that based on the post from you I was replying to.

So to clarify - I do think it’s ok to be biased towards your club and have an irrational dislike of people like Martinez (and Sol Campbell). I don’t think it’s fair to judge their future careers based on what you think of them as an individual.

I don’t believe you are a troll, but fully believe you are trolling here (last page or two). There is a difference.

Now if only you had put your hands up on page 3 and admitted to misunderstanding we could have avoided this whole hoo-ha.

It turns out you agree with me then.

Well that was interesting.

Let’s hope we can move on from here in a more grown up manner.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 12:44]

Roberto Martinez on 13:00 - Jul 3 with 619 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 12:43 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

I don’t believe you are a troll, but fully believe you are trolling here (last page or two). There is a difference.

Now if only you had put your hands up on page 3 and admitted to misunderstanding we could have avoided this whole hoo-ha.

I’m just responding in kind. If there is a difference between trolling and being a troll (which I agree with) why call me a troll, then say you don’t believe I’m a troll, but was trolling? You were asking me why it’s ok to lie, I was essentially calling you a liar (last 2 or 3 pages). Your interpretation of facts are interesting, but it is what it is.

I have only just realised the misunderstanding. I didn’t know why you were accusing me of saying it was ok to judge a managers professional performance partly based on your personal opinion of them. Yes, I absolutely agree with you on that point. I’ve never not, but I get that my post was ambiguous and why you took it that way.

I’ll put my hands up in situations like that. I don’t think there was any misunderstanding on my part, but my post was (unintentionally) ambiguous to the point of being misleading.
Roberto Martinez on 13:00 - Jul 3 with 619 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 12:43 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

I’m just responding in kind. If there is a difference between trolling and being a troll (which I agree with) why call me a troll, then say you don’t believe I’m a troll, but was trolling? You were asking me why it’s ok to lie, I was essentially calling you a liar (last 2 or 3 pages). Your interpretation of facts are interesting, but it is what it is.

I have only just realised the misunderstanding. I didn’t know why you were accusing me of saying it was ok to judge a managers professional performance partly based on your personal opinion of them. Yes, I absolutely agree with you on that point. I’ve never not, but I get that my post was ambiguous and why you took it that way.

I’ll put my hands up in situations like that.
Roberto Martinez on 13:07 - Jul 3 with 605 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 13:00 - Jul 3 by jack247

I’ll put my hands up in situations like that.

No you were not. I was completely open to discussion and was answering your questions and simply wanting you to respond to the on topic debate which you were refusing to do, presumably after realising you had misunderstood. We will all have to decide when we think that realisation set in.

I called you a troll because while you are trolling you are troll. I don’t think you will stay one, I believe you used it as a defence mechanism, not an insult but an observation, people do that and seen in here regularly.

My interpretation of facts are the same as the global definition, you have just chosen to not believe me which is your choice. You know it is a fact your name is Tim, I don’t know that as a fact and the only evidence I have is the fact people call you it and presumably you would tell me if I asked - that doesn’t mean the lack of physical evidence in my possession means that it is not a fact.

But like I have said, you have held your hands up now so there is little point in continuing what should have been a 3 page thread beyond 14/15 pages.

Roberto Martinez on 13:43 - Jul 3 with 583 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 13:07 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

No you were not. I was completely open to discussion and was answering your questions and simply wanting you to respond to the on topic debate which you were refusing to do, presumably after realising you had misunderstood. We will all have to decide when we think that realisation set in.

I called you a troll because while you are trolling you are troll. I don’t think you will stay one, I believe you used it as a defence mechanism, not an insult but an observation, people do that and seen in here regularly.

My interpretation of facts are the same as the global definition, you have just chosen to not believe me which is your choice. You know it is a fact your name is Tim, I don’t know that as a fact and the only evidence I have is the fact people call you it and presumably you would tell me if I asked - that doesn’t mean the lack of physical evidence in my possession means that it is not a fact.

But like I have said, you have held your hands up now so there is little point in continuing what should have been a 3 page thread beyond 14/15 pages.

I always will if I think I’m at fault. I didn’t misunderstand anything, but my post was ambiguous and that was the root cause of the disagreement.

There are some ‘facts’ that nobody is going to argue with. My name, you living or have lived in the E20 postcode etc.

Some of the more outlandish claims are less likely be taken at face value. You know full well what ‘I’m in the conversation’ implies. If you had elaborated and said you were referring to a messagebosrd conversation that you were one of the main protagonists in, I’d have absolutely given you the benefit of the doubt.

I only realised the misunderstanding when I read my first post back. Until that point I wasn’t sure why you were asking me to justify something I hadn’t realised I’d implied. It’s not as if I waited 3 days to hold my hands up.
Roberto Martinez on 13:51 - Jul 3 with 574 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 13:43 - Jul 3 by jack247

I always will if I think I’m at fault. I didn’t misunderstand anything, but my post was ambiguous and that was the root cause of the disagreement.

There are some ‘facts’ that nobody is going to argue with. My name, you living or have lived in the E20 postcode etc.

Some of the more outlandish claims are less likely be taken at face value. You know full well what ‘I’m in the conversation’ implies. If you had elaborated and said you were referring to a messagebosrd conversation that you were one of the main protagonists in, I’d have absolutely given you the benefit of the doubt.

I only realised the misunderstanding when I read my first post back. Until that point I wasn’t sure why you were asking me to justify something I hadn’t realised I’d implied. It’s not as if I waited 3 days to hold my hands up.

Well your ambiguous post seemed to directly disagree with the two points I stated. We will have to agree to disagree with the notion you were ever on the same page as me, it doesn’t seem that way upon reading it back.

Many people have questioned whether I have lived in the E20 area actually, questioned my job, my wareabouts, my financial position... that’s the internet for you. What seems like a pretty nothing statement of fact (like where I live, that I have created a fan club to verbally house my followers, I am one of our biggest fans as was there with only 10% of others and remain to this day) - it all gets questioned.

I continually told you and reiterated what you were arguing against time and time again, you refused to listen. I can only do what I can do.

Roberto Martinez on 13:54 - Jul 3 with 571 viewsDrizzy

Utterly pointless thread. Jack247, save your time rather than arguing in circles with this deranged delusional cretin. He's clearly not well and needs professional help of some kind.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Roberto Martinez on 14:00 - Jul 3 with 565 viewskarnataka

Roberto Martinez on 13:43 - Jul 3 by jack247

I'm not convinced about him living or having lived in the E20 postcode as being a fact. I believe the 2 was a typo and should have been a G.
Roberto Martinez on 14:02 - Jul 3 with 564 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 13:54 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Utterly pointless thread. Jack247, save your time rather than arguing in circles with this deranged delusional cretin. He's clearly not well and needs professional help of some kind.

Says the student waster Kieron who is furious that his bluff has been called and now had to pay £100 to the Res.

He’s still waiting by the way.

Roberto Martinez on 14:05 - Jul 3 with 559 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:00 - Jul 3 by karnataka

I'm not convinced about him living or having lived in the E20 postcode as being a fact. I believe the 2 was a typo and should have been a G.

See

Roberto Martinez on 14:07 - Jul 3 with 556 viewsDrizzy

Roberto Martinez on 14:02 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Says the student waster Kieron who is furious that his bluff has been called and now had to pay £100 to the Res.

He’s still waiting by the way.

I'm not sure where you've got your information but I have to pity your paltry attempt to out me.

You're a liar, a fraud and a cancer to this forum.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024