Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberto Martinez 21:38 - Jun 28 with 17827 viewsSgorioFruit

Turned Swansea City FC into one of the most attractive playing football clubs in the whole of the British isles. Massively influential in putting the foundations in for SCFC to become a model club that would rise from league 1 to Premier league in a matter of few years.
And he has also just beaten England in a World Cup game.
If you were told that was going to happen while he was playing for us down the vetch you would have thought you were dreaming.

I’d like to buy that man a pint.

Please discuss.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Roberto Martinez on 14:08 - Jul 3 with 716 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:07 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

I'm not sure where you've got your information but I have to pity your paltry attempt to out me.

You're a liar, a fraud and a cancer to this forum.

No information my friend.

You outed yourself when your paranoia got the better of you and you agreed to a bet you could not fulfil. Students eh?

Lesson learned I hope.

In the meantime we have to put up with your teen angst bitterly jealous posts. Which are quite understandable given your position. I am a cancer to your need for attention maybe, because every time you seek it in an attempted blaze of glory, I make you look a plum. You had to donate to two vegan activists last time remember?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:13]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Roberto Martinez on 14:18 - Jul 3 with 689 viewsDrizzy

Roberto Martinez on 14:08 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

No information my friend.

You outed yourself when your paranoia got the better of you and you agreed to a bet you could not fulfil. Students eh?

Lesson learned I hope.

In the meantime we have to put up with your teen angst bitterly jealous posts. Which are quite understandable given your position. I am a cancer to your need for attention maybe, because every time you seek it in an attempted blaze of glory, I make you look a plum. You had to donate to two vegan activists last time remember?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:13]

You were found out when I exposed how easy it was to spoof an iPhone location then you went missing and you've been extra psycho since then.

Up your dose, Dim. You're losing the plot. Endless reams of incoherent nonsense. It's frightening to think you might be an adult.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Roberto Martinez on 14:18 - Jul 3 with 689 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 13:54 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Utterly pointless thread. Jack247, save your time rather than arguing in circles with this deranged delusional cretin. He's clearly not well and needs professional help of some kind.

I think we’ve both reached a point where we’ve had enough of it now. Apologies for boring people
Roberto Martinez on 14:20 - Jul 3 with 679 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:18 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

You were found out when I exposed how easy it was to spoof an iPhone location then you went missing and you've been extra psycho since then.

Up your dose, Dim. You're losing the plot. Endless reams of incoherent nonsense. It's frightening to think you might be an adult.

Your paranoia was upped a shift soon as you looked for any excuse to not pay your £100 you mean, just like any proof provided as I alluded to last time you asked me, of which you denied. I did not disappear, I had nothing to discuss.

No matter how much you cry, how much you posture, how much you swear and stamp your feet - you will still be a bitter waster with an obsession on the internet.

And you will always be in debt to me, which is comforting

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:23]

Roberto Martinez on 14:21 - Jul 3 with 675 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:18 - Jul 3 by jack247

I think we’ve both reached a point where we’ve had enough of it now. Apologies for boring people

It’s ok, one of the members has come along as predicted.

He will take it from here.

Roberto Martinez on 14:22 - Jul 3 with 674 viewsDrizzy

Roberto Martinez on 14:18 - Jul 3 by jack247

He's not well, mate. All the hallmarks of severe Asperger's.

Roberto Martinez on 14:24 - Jul 3 with 667 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:22 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

He's not well, mate. All the hallmarks of severe Asperger's.

Sob sob. Cancer! Madness! Aspergers! Please brain think of more ways I can shock on the internet!

Roberto Martinez on 14:27 - Jul 3 with 662 viewsDrizzy

Roberto Martinez on 14:20 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Your paranoia was upped a shift soon as you looked for any excuse to not pay your £100 you mean, just like any proof provided as I alluded to last time you asked me, of which you denied. I did not disappear, I had nothing to discuss.

No matter how much you cry, how much you posture, how much you swear and stamp your feet - you will still be a bitter waster with an obsession on the internet.

And you will always be in debt to me, which is comforting

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:23]

Dim genuine question, mate - is this forum really for you? Lying about your personal life, attempting to out others, circular arguments about nothing...

There's help out there for people with your condition. Please seek it.

Login to get fewer ads

Roberto Martinez on 14:30 - Jul 3 with 653 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 14:21 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

It’s ok, one of the members has come along as predicted.

He will take it from here.

Is this what you mean by fan club?
Roberto Martinez on 14:30 - Jul 3 with 653 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:27 - Jul 3 by Drizzy

Dim genuine question, mate - is this forum really for you? Lying about your personal life, attempting to out others, circular arguments about nothing...

There's help out there for people with your condition. Please seek it.

Kieron, genuine question guv. Is this forum really for you?

Lying about other people’s personal life, becoming increasingly bitter with anyone you deem as successful due to the fact you are a student with many dreams but no reality, seeking solace in shocking and getting angry driven by your paranoia which is fuelled by the obsessions and infatuations you develop on the internet.

There is help out there, in fact there is help here. I am very talented in the psychology department, I honestly think I could help.

But you still owe me £100.

Roberto Martinez on 14:32 - Jul 3 with 650 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:30 - Jul 3 by jack247

Is this what you mean by fan club?

That’s not for me to say. He certainly displays many of the characteristics though.

Roberto Martinez on 14:38 - Jul 3 with 634 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 14:32 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

That’s not for me to say. He certainly displays many of the characteristics though.

Interesting interpretation of the word ‘fan’, but yes, makes more sense now.
Roberto Martinez on 14:45 - Jul 3 with 621 viewsmoonie

Meanwhile,back on topic.
Bob done us proud them moved on.

Could have done it far better but ff said why look backwards

And finally, cancer isn't really a perjorative term anymore than mental illness. Sick and no need.

Plenty of derogatory terms around
Roberto Martinez on 14:47 - Jul 3 with 619 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:38 - Jul 3 by jack247

Interesting interpretation of the word ‘fan’, but yes, makes more sense now.

John Lennon would have a similar interpretation I would have thought. Which is why big stars need security from their fans, it isn’t always manifested in the most healthy of ways.

Roberto Martinez on 14:51 - Jul 3 with 598 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 14:47 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

John Lennon would have a similar interpretation I would have thought. Which is why big stars need security from their fans, it isn’t always manifested in the most healthy of ways.

Just for clarity, is that just an example, or are you comparing yourself to John Lennon now?
Roberto Martinez on 14:51 - Jul 3 with 598 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:45 - Jul 3 by moonie

Meanwhile,back on topic.

And finally, cancer isn't really a perjorative term anymore than mental illness. Sick and no need.

None as shocking and provocative though Perch.

Which is why trolls looking for attention use it.

Roberto Martinez on 14:53 - Jul 3 with 595 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 14:45 - Jul 3 by moonie

Meanwhile,back on topic.

Agreed.

If you are going to use the word ‘cancer’ to describe humans, save it for Ian Huntley and the like.
Roberto Martinez on 14:53 - Jul 3 with 594 viewsShaky

Roberto Martinez on 14:51 - Jul 3 by jack247

Just for clarity, is that just an example, or are you comparing yourself to John Lennon now?

Not only bigger than John Lennon, but also than god.

At least in his bedsit.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Roberto Martinez on 14:54 - Jul 3 with 593 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:51 - Jul 3 by jack247

I can’t even fathom where you would see how that comment in any way shape or form was a comparison to John Lennon.

If you say I like tiki take football, someone else says “that’s a weird tactic to like” and they say “Martinez likes it too”. How would anyone even come close to thinking you were comparing yourself to Robero Martinez?

I didn’t know John, maybe we were similar. I have no idea.

Roberto Martinez on 14:55 - Jul 3 with 590 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:53 - Jul 3 by Shaky

Not only bigger than John Lennon, but also than god.

At least in his bedsit.

Capital G for God please, don’t be so disrespectful.

Have you decided if you have evidence to cancel out 3 of Ayew’s goals yet? I will pop onto the other thread to check.

Oh you haven’t replied, wonders never cease
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:56]

Roberto Martinez on 14:56 - Jul 3 with 586 viewsmoonie

No,not even for them.they are sub human .

Anyway,I've had disagreements with e 20 but he s not annoyed me half as much as some of the arch cockjocks on here
Roberto Martinez on 14:57 - Jul 3 with 584 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 14:54 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

I can’t even fathom where you would see how that comment in any way shape or form was a comparison to John Lennon.

If you say I like tiki take football, someone else says “that’s a weird tactic to like” and they say “Martinez likes it too”. How would anyone even come close to thinking you were comparing yourself to Robero Martinez?

I didn’t know John, maybe we were similar. I have no idea.

I just wouldn’t have put it past you. Thanks for clearing that up.
Roberto Martinez on 14:58 - Jul 3 with 581 viewsDarran

Roberto Martinez on 14:30 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Kieron, genuine question guv. Is this forum really for you?

Lying about other people’s personal life, becoming increasingly bitter with anyone you deem as successful due to the fact you are a student with many dreams but no reality, seeking solace in shocking and getting angry driven by your paranoia which is fuelled by the obsessions and infatuations you develop on the internet.

There is help out there, in fact there is help here. I am very talented in the psychology department, I honestly think I could help.

But you still owe me £100.

Kieron?

Wrong again. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roberto Martinez on 14:58 - Jul 3 with 581 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:57 - Jul 3 by jack247

I just wouldn’t have put it past you. Thanks for clearing that up.

Then you have a very poor judge of character.

I’m sure John Lennon would agree too.

Roberto Martinez on 14:59 - Jul 3 with 580 viewsShaky

Roberto Martinez on 14:55 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Capital G for God please, don’t be so disrespectful.

Have you decided if you have evidence to cancel out 3 of Ayew’s goals yet? I will pop onto the other thread to check.

Oh you haven’t replied, wonders never cease
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:56]

What has that got to do with the issue?

I think a far more worthy topic of discussion would be you unfortunate circumstances that rendered you unable to find the means to buy a newspaper, and thus win that bet with Drizzy.

Not only could you not deliver, but you then ran away from the E20 id for at least a few weeks. No money for food and too weak to post, was that it?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024