Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach 15:08 - Jun 29 with 4562 viewsforkbeard

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/tucker-returns-swans-coaching-set
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 15:47 - Jun 29 with 4459 viewsgiantstoneater

If we sign another coach i will scream (for me Download!)!
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 16:38 - Jun 29 with 4323 viewsLeonWasGod

He was good wasn’t he last time he was here? Can’t remember much tbh.
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 16:39 - Jun 29 with 4316 viewsTheFranchise

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 16:38 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

He was good wasn’t he last time he was here? Can’t remember much tbh.

Well respected, very knowledgeable. There was a lot of disappointment when he went if I remember correctly.
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 17:35 - Jun 29 with 4180 viewsLoyal

May well be Potter believes in getting it right behind the scenes before moving for players ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 17:43 - Jun 29 with 4153 viewsjasper_T

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 17:35 - Jun 29 by Loyal

May well be Potter believes in getting it right behind the scenes before moving for players ?

It's a bit easier to sign an unemployed goalkeeping coach who worked here for years than new players for a team he hasn't worked with yet.
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 08:27 - Jun 30 with 3839 viewsWhiterockin

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 17:43 - Jun 29 by jasper_T

It's a bit easier to sign an unemployed goalkeeping coach who worked here for years than new players for a team he hasn't worked with yet.

Bet Curt had a word in the ear on this one.
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 09:19 - Jun 30 with 3795 viewsSwanLuke

Too guy is tucks and great too see him back!
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 14:14 - Jun 30 with 3689 viewsKilkennyjack

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 09:19 - Jun 30 by SwanLuke

Too guy is tucks and great too see him back!

Thanks for posting Tucks 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 14:22 - Jun 30 with 3679 viewsBadlands

Served us well until we brought Fab's coach in.
Drous, Vorm and Tremmel were all very good keepers.
No complaints from me.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 16:39 - Jun 30 with 3575 viewspeenemunde

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 14:22 - Jun 30 by Badlands

No complaints from me.

He did do a decent job before
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 20:41 - Jun 30 with 3488 viewsKilkennyjack

No complaints from me.

Yes, Agreed - except for Tremmel obviously ... he was like a slowly falling tree. Stiff keeper.

Beware of the Risen People

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 20:51 - Jun 30 with 3474 viewsBanosswan

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 20:41 - Jun 30 by Kilkennyjack

Yes, Agreed - except for Tremmel obviously ... he was like a slowly falling tree. Stiff keeper.

League Cup winner.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 21:02 - Jun 30 with 3454 viewsCaptain_Sham

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 20:51 - Jun 30 by Banosswan

League Cup winner.

Was in goal for our best period in Prem league when Vorm got injured. Some very short memories on here.

Its just a ride.

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 21:14 - Jun 30 with 3438 viewsTheFranchise

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 21:02 - Jun 30 by Captain_Sham

Was in goal for our best period in Prem league when Vorm got injured. Some very short memories on here.

Certainly isn't his fault we kept giving him contracts.
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 22:39 - Jun 30 with 3388 viewsUplandsJack

No complaints from me.

Javi Garcia is the coach you are talking about.
We brought him in from Seville. He had never worked with Fab before they met here at Swansea. Fab stated Garcia was tbe best coach he'd ever worked with. Ironic he probably had his best season working under him. Only for that tvvat Roberts to come in and do more harm than good.
Interestingly or not, Garcia is about to take up the GK coach role at Arsenal as he worked with Emery at Seville and PSG previously.
Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 22:55 - Jun 30 with 3368 viewsDr_Winston

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 21:14 - Jun 30 by TheFranchise

Certainly isn't his fault we kept giving him contracts.

We kept giving him contracts because he was a decent keeper.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 23:00 - Jun 30 with 3356 viewsBadlands

Adrian Tucker returns as goalkeeper coach on 22:39 - Jun 30 by UplandsJack

Javi Garcia is the coach you are talking about.
We brought him in from Seville. He had never worked with Fab before they met here at Swansea. Fab stated Garcia was tbe best coach he'd ever worked with. Ironic he probably had his best season working under him. Only for that tvvat Roberts to come in and do more harm than good.
Interestingly or not, Garcia is about to take up the GK coach role at Arsenal as he worked with Emery at Seville and PSG previously.

Forgot about Garcia!
But my point about Tucker remain.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024