Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Site Adverts 21:48 - Jul 2 with 2825 viewsBillyChong

Who controls them? Just saw an advert for the redbirds 2018/19 kit to the top right of the forum page.
Site Adverts on 21:51 - Jul 2 with 2820 viewsdickythorpe

It's happened to me as well. Obsessed they are with us.
Site Adverts on 21:55 - Jul 2 with 2800 viewsRancid

Your own browsing history can pop up.
Site Adverts on 22:00 - Jul 2 with 2793 viewsSwanseajill

Site Adverts on 21:51 - Jul 2 by dickythorpe

It's happened to me as well. Obsessed they are with us.

WI seriously can only use a third of my iPad screen. It's too old to update an app to be rid.

I don't read or message so much now due to adds. The newest one is an inch and half at the bottom. It's a permanent one of the screen telling me this site has adverts!!
Site Adverts on 05:41 - Jul 3 with 2641 viewsCaptain_Sham

You control the ads that pop up on your screen. The ads mirror your recent browsing history.

Its just a ride.

Site Adverts on 07:23 - Jul 3 with 2588 viewsBillyChong

There’s a bug somewhere then as I’ve not been anywhere near a Cardiff site. Neither the 4/5 other adverts that popped up after refreshing the page.
Site Adverts on 20:03 - Jul 3 with 2405 viewsDewi1jack

Site Adverts on 07:23 - Jul 3 by BillyChong

There’s a bug somewhere then as I’ve not been anywhere near a Cardiff site. Neither the 4/5 other adverts that popped up after refreshing the page.

Use a decent adblock (Adblock plus) then get rid of the cookies and browsing history.

Oh.
And don't waste valuable seconds of your life, that you'll never get back, reading sh1te from the East

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Site Adverts on 09:39 - Jul 4 with 2309 viewsLord_Bony

Site Adverts on 05:41 - Jul 3 by Captain_Sham

You control the ads that pop up on your screen. The ads mirror your recent browsing history.

Im still getting the "Local Slags" one.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Site Adverts on 18:11 - Jul 4 with 2167 viewsmajorraglan

Guy I know supports Cardiff, he’s just picked up 2 adult and 2 children’s season tickets in their family stand for just about £500. If you happen to be a Cardiff supporter, that’s a decent price.
Login to get fewer ads

Site Adverts on 22:28 - Jul 4 with 2076 viewsTNT

Site Adverts on 18:11 - Jul 4 by majorraglan

Guy I know supports Cardiff, he’s just picked up 2 adult and 2 children’s season tickets in their family stand for just about £500. If you happen to be a Cardiff supporter, that’s a decent price.

We ought to be phoning the NSPCC mun, major.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Site Adverts on 08:11 - Jul 5 with 2012 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Site Adverts on 22:28 - Jul 4 by TNT

We ought to be phoning the NSPCC mun, major.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024