Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely 22:00 - Jul 4 with 6232 viewsDarran

There’s another Novichok nerve agent poisoning near Salisbury. 😮

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 15:58 - Jul 7 with 1485 viewspeenemunde

What’s the Russians objective in disrupting the 🇬🇧.
And even if that was true, maybe this country should stop sticking its nose in Russia’s affairs.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:17 - Jul 7 with 1465 viewsItchySphincter

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:44 - Jul 7 by Humpty

For those who think this has nothing to do with the Russians, could you tell us who you think was responsible please?

And what was their motive?

My guess is that these two homeless drug addicts stumbled across the discarded waste from the previous attack.

Of course it was the Russians.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:19 - Jul 7 with 1466 viewsLeonWasGod

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:17 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

My guess is that these two homeless drug addicts stumbled across the discarded waste from the previous attack.

Tin hat crackpottery innit. No surprise though seeing who's involved!
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:21 - Jul 7 with 1461 viewsHumpty

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 15:58 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

What’s the Russians objective in disrupting the 🇬🇧.
And even if that was true, maybe this country should stop sticking its nose in Russia’s affairs.

Russia want to disrupt GB, the EU and the USA.

If you believe otherwise you're as thick as you appear to be.

Anyway, who do you think did it and why?
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:22 - Jul 7 with 1460 viewsHumpty

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:17 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

Of course.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:22 - Jul 7 with 1458 viewsItchySphincter

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:19 - Jul 7 by LeonWasGod

Tin hat crackpottery innit. No surprise though seeing who's involved!

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:42 - Jul 7 with 1428 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:21 - Jul 7 by Humpty

Russia want to disrupt GB, the EU and the USA.

If you believe otherwise you're as thick as you appear to be.

Anyway, who do you think did it and why?

And the UK an eu don’t want to disrupt Russia ?
And no I don’t believe Russia is behind these attacks.
Who’s responsible, probably people who want to discredit Russia.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:44 - Jul 7 with 1428 viewsHumpty

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:42 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

And the UK an eu don’t want to disrupt Russia ?
And no I don’t believe Russia is behind these attacks.
Who’s responsible, probably people who want to discredit Russia.

So it wasn't Russia but you won't say who you think it was.
Login to get fewer ads

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:47 - Jul 7 with 1421 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:44 - Jul 7 by Humpty

For those who think this has nothing to do with the Russians, could you tell us who you think was responsible please?

And what was their motive?

Haven’t you ever heard of a “false flag attack” ?.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 16:50]
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 17:06 - Jul 7 with 1387 viewsHumpty

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:47 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

Yes I have.

It's something gullible f*ckwits bang on about after watching videos on Youtube.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 17:20 - Jul 7 with 1362 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 17:06 - Jul 7 by Humpty

Yes I have.

It's something gullible f*ckwits bang on about after watching videos on Youtube.

You believe what you want to believe and I’ll believe what I want to believe, hows that for you 👍
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 17:26 - Jul 7 with 1355 viewsGroo

My uninformed guess on who could have done it would be some Russian gangster organisation who's leaders have links present or past to the Russian military and have access to materials they shouldn't.

I see another Russian was strangled to death recently too.

My guess is based on nothing, just like those who appear to blame the UK for poisoning Russians on British soil. Just a guess.

Groo does what Groo does best

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:48 - Jul 7 with 1299 viewsItchySphincter

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 16:47 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

Oh.

My.

God.

Like Sept 11th you mean?

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:58 - Jul 7 with 1292 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:48 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

Oh.

My.

God.

Like Sept 11th you mean?

Keep on watching the bbc there’s a good boy
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 21:05 - Jul 7 with 1276 viewsItchySphincter

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:58 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

Keep on watching the bbc there’s a good boy

Breaking News..........

The Queen had a hit out on Diana

Neil Armstrong never went to the moon

Bob Holness play sax on Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street

Freddie Starr ate my hamster........

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:19 - Jul 7 with 1232 viewsJack_Meoff

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 01:55 - Jul 7 by DJack

Extra post to cover your edit...

"You believe your country is the 'good guy' in said geopolitical issues?"

Go back to the threads that you've commented on and read what I said about geopolitics/oil/politicians - short answer ... do I fûck!

That's why I struggle to square this circle mate - you know the level of deceit of our government yet promote the narrative; it's very odd. Consider how many lives (millions) have been lost in the Middle East since 2001? On, let's be frank, lies from our government.

Afghanistan - lies.
Iraq -lies.
Libya - lies.

All very, very destructive to those nations involved, and purely coincidentally, insanely profitable for the 'altruistic' West.

Syria is different, however. Lessons have been learned and now it's transparency all the way. It's just beyond preposterous. It's just more of the same horseshi*t. May, fresh from selling billions of pounds worth of weapons to the Saudis to use on the Yemeni (still ongoing, not that it gets much airtime) has the f*cking gall and temerity to stand in the Commons and speak of humanitarian concerns. The hypocrisy is beyond staggering. It sickens me to my f*cking stomach. And that's just this century.

So, you'll forgive me if I question an entity (The UK government) that has been proven over and over again to be a pack of worthless, lying, bought and paid for war mongering (for profit) bastards. Especially when the Salisbury narrative is so bloody questionable. When a dog keeps biting you at some point you stop patting its head.

I apologise for my tone last night also. I got 'triggered' by your use of the term 'dribbling imbecile' or whatever it was. It was unnecessary; you're better than that.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 0:25]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:25 - Jul 7 with 1223 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 21:05 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

Breaking News..........

The Queen had a hit out on Diana

Neil Armstrong never went to the moon

Bob Holness play sax on Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street

Freddie Starr ate my hamster........

You are a lamb being led to the slaughter house.
Gullible fool.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 00:06 - Jul 8 with 1198 viewsItchySphincter

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:25 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

You are a lamb being led to the slaughter house.
Gullible fool.

Good job your missus is a barista - the legal system is on your side.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 03:13 - Jul 8 with 1170 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:19 - Jul 7 by Jack_Meoff

That's why I struggle to square this circle mate - you know the level of deceit of our government yet promote the narrative; it's very odd. Consider how many lives (millions) have been lost in the Middle East since 2001? On, let's be frank, lies from our government.

Afghanistan - lies.
Iraq -lies.
Libya - lies.

All very, very destructive to those nations involved, and purely coincidentally, insanely profitable for the 'altruistic' West.

Syria is different, however. Lessons have been learned and now it's transparency all the way. It's just beyond preposterous. It's just more of the same horseshi*t. May, fresh from selling billions of pounds worth of weapons to the Saudis to use on the Yemeni (still ongoing, not that it gets much airtime) has the f*cking gall and temerity to stand in the Commons and speak of humanitarian concerns. The hypocrisy is beyond staggering. It sickens me to my f*cking stomach. And that's just this century.

So, you'll forgive me if I question an entity (The UK government) that has been proven over and over again to be a pack of worthless, lying, bought and paid for war mongering (for profit) bastards. Especially when the Salisbury narrative is so bloody questionable. When a dog keeps biting you at some point you stop patting its head.

I apologise for my tone last night also. I got 'triggered' by your use of the term 'dribbling imbecile' or whatever it was. It was unnecessary; you're better than that.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 0:25]

Hi mate,

As per history the comments from fools have triggered me..Oh Tommy Tommy is a facile imbecile. I can't help but bite on those brainless idiots who parrot a narrative that they like/agree with but that they can't substantiate nor understand.

Afghan/Iraq/Libya at best twisted information at worst lies, I agree.

Putin's Russia is a level above though, the little green men in the Ukraine, mercenaries in Syria (BTW mercenaries are ILLEGAL in Russian law) watch for the Russian ex-military groups asking for support(medical) for the mercenaries...it has already started. Russian banks funding far left AND far right parties throughout Europe. Russian bots and the Internet Research Agency undermining western elections , Russian subs conducting Ops off neutral European nations and all that jazz.

Russia was left to rot after its collapse (by the West) and the Nationalists took over but this has not improved things. The Western surveillance states is a pernicious assault on our democracies and the sooner that the NSA and GCHQ are brought under effective oversight the better - They are the Wests protectors but they are supposed to answer to us and not themselves.

Salisbury was a power projection from Putin. An unlikely/unwieldly weapon for assassination but the message was clear...rat on us no matter where you are, no matter who you are, no matter what it takes , we will find you and we will get our revenge without any repercussions. With the bonus of plausible deniability.

As to what triggered you and what you believe me to be better than...meh! I'm a deeply flawed person, honest to a level of self harm, angry and when I have decided I am very binary even though my preceding thought process is (probably biased, but) open to all information - once I've decided what is I will defend it with my core. So I may not be "better than that" except in my honest if not flawed approach but I do believe that I can see through the clutter to (roughly) the correct answer..what an ego

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:43 - Jul 8 with 1136 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 03:13 - Jul 8 by DJack

Hi mate,

As per history the comments from fools have triggered me..Oh Tommy Tommy is a facile imbecile. I can't help but bite on those brainless idiots who parrot a narrative that they like/agree with but that they can't substantiate nor understand.

Putin's Russia is a level above though, the little green men in the Ukraine, mercenaries in Syria (BTW mercenaries are ILLEGAL in Russian law) watch for the Russian ex-military groups asking for support(medical) for the mercenaries...it has already started. Russian banks funding far left AND far right parties throughout Europe. Russian bots and the Internet Research Agency undermining western elections , Russian subs conducting Ops off neutral European nations and all that jazz.

Russia was left to rot after its collapse (by the West) and the Nationalists took over but this has not improved things. The Western surveillance states is a pernicious assault on our democracies and the sooner that the NSA and GCHQ are brought under effective oversight the better - They are the Wests protectors but they are supposed to answer to us and not themselves.

Salisbury was a power projection from Putin. An unlikely/unwieldly weapon for assassination but the message was clear...rat on us no matter where you are, no matter who you are, no matter what it takes , we will find you and we will get our revenge without any repercussions. With the bonus of plausible deniability.

As to what triggered you and what you believe me to be better than...meh! I'm a deeply flawed person, honest to a level of self harm, angry and when I have decided I am very binary even though my preceding thought process is (probably biased, but) open to all information - once I've decided what is I will defend it with my core. So I may not be "better than that" except in my honest if not flawed approach but I do believe that I can see through the clutter to (roughly) the correct answer..what an ego

What a load of complete nonsense.
You do realise that one of the victims of Salisbury, was released from Russian custody about 7 years ago. So if the Russians had wanted to punish him for spying against them, they wouldn’t have released him to live in the UK for many years before launching an attack on him.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 8:16]
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 08:59 - Jul 8 with 1104 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 03:13 - Jul 8 by DJack

Hi mate,

“Triggered “

Facking hell

😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 21:56 - Jul 8 with 1035 viewstheloneranger

Dawn Sturgess has died

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/dawn-sturgess-who-was-exposed-to-novichok-in-ames

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 22:04 - Jul 8 with 1027 viewsItchySphincter

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 21:56 - Jul 8 by theloneranger

Dawn Sturgess has died

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/dawn-sturgess-who-was-exposed-to-novichok-in-ames

Awww, shame. Some people have crappy lives.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 22:13 - Jul 8 with 1018 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:43 - Jul 8 by peenemunde

What a load of complete nonsense.
You do realise that one of the victims of Salisbury, was released from Russian custody about 7 years ago. So if the Russians had wanted to punish him for spying against them, they wouldn’t have released him to live in the UK for many years before launching an attack on him.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 8:16]

As ever you are duller than dull. Who released Skripal all those years ago and why are not the same as the Putin Czarship. Putin is all about pushing a nationalist strongman image...much like the Serbs when the UN were there but they shat themselves when NATO was there. Perhaps you saw it before the army discharged you?!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 22:16 - Jul 8 with 1006 viewsDJack

So Tommy, any asinine comments know you cûnt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024