Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 62621 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 14:39 - Oct 24 with 1472 viewsKeithHaynes

Clydach murders on 13:28 - Oct 24 by angryjack

You must be related to her or a bent copper.it all points to them..never trust the police..pigs

All of them ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Clydach murders on 14:42 - Oct 24 with 1464 viewsKeithHaynes

Clydach murders on 10:23 - Oct 24 by Andy1300

Because it’s a cover up

The defence could have called him ?

Clydach murders on 14:44 - Oct 24 with 1461 viewsonehunglow

I reflect on the people I served with and I recoil when I see comments like angry jacks.

No excuse.It' s a phrase leaned at the mother' s knee,typical of people who are the firt to call Police to sort out their whole lives the day when they have to call them. Only then,does the penny drop.

Ive known 2 police officers killed in the line of duty Keith so forgive me if I go off on one as regards comments like this. It aint on.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Clydach murders on 14:46 - Oct 24 with 1459 viewsKeithHaynes

Clydach murders on 14:44 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

I reflect on the people I served with and I recoil when I see comments like angry jacks.

No excuse.It' s a phrase leaned at the mother' s knee,typical of people who are the firt to call Police to sort out their whole lives the day when they have to call them. Only then,does the penny drop.

Ive known 2 police officers killed in the line of duty Keith so forgive me if I go off on one as regards comments like this. It aint on.

I will stay quiet for now :-)

Clydach murders on 14:47 - Oct 24 with 1455 viewsonehunglow

Just wish I could highlight posts to reply direct.

Clydach murders on 15:08 - Oct 24 with 1436 viewsmajorraglan

This is a post that has appeared on Facebook. I don’t know the author and can only assume it’s been written by the sister of Mandy Powell. It’s something everyone who has contributed to this thread should read.

I can't believe i am writing this today 21yrs after losing our Mam, sister Mandy and nieces Katie and Emily. What our family and children have gone through and are still going through has been horrendous. We all love and miss our family so much, and there's never a day goes by when we dont think of them and wish with all our hearts they were still here with us. We have always said and continue to say that there is or never has been any doubt whatsoever that the person who committed these cruel murders was David George Morris .
Throughout both trials we all sat in that court room every single day listening to the horrific injuries and suffering our family endured that night and what they went through will stay with us forever. We heard every bit of evidence against Morris and all the lies he said in court, claiming he was having an affair with my sister is untrue, Mandy was scared of him and use to call him a psycho. He said he met her on the friday morning and went to her house and thats when he left his chain there, this was a total lie because there were witnesses and phone records showing Morris was in his flat and made calls to his partner proving he was nowhere near Mandy's home.

Morris's campaigners claim the E FIT wasnt made public ?? It was in the South Wales Evening post June 29th 2002 !!! The witness who done the E fit and picked out one of the Police officers, said she had never seen him before and yet she went to the same gym as him !!

This along with other evidence and lies was heard by 2 court Judges and 24 jurors and after listening to it all, the right verdict was given in both trials and that was David George Morris was GUILTY.
Morris's supporters claim there to be new evidence, where is this new evidence ??? Three times The Criminal Cases Review Commission has gone through this case. We can't believe that there are still people out there that believe everything they've read in a book, especially as that book was written by someone who didnt attend court or even know Morris, and to claim that he is innocent and to portray him as just a normal 'Jack the lad' couldn't be further from the truth. We are a very close and strong family but No family should ever go through and continue to go through what we have.

During these last few years we have lost our sister Sandra, our brother Robert and our brother in law Ken and it has left us all totally devastated , but i hope they are looking down on us today and see that we will never ever give up fighting for our beautiful Mam, Mandy, Katie and Emily and to continue to make sure DAVID GEORGE MORRIS will never ever be released .

Thank you to all our family and friends for your support 😘
Clydach murders on 15:25 - Oct 24 with 1405 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 15:08 - Oct 24 by majorraglan

This is a post that has appeared on Facebook. I don’t know the author and can only assume it’s been written by the sister of Mandy Powell. It’s something everyone who has contributed to this thread should read.

I can't believe i am writing this today 21yrs after losing our Mam, sister Mandy and nieces Katie and Emily. What our family and children have gone through and are still going through has been horrendous. We all love and miss our family so much, and there's never a day goes by when we dont think of them and wish with all our hearts they were still here with us. We have always said and continue to say that there is or never has been any doubt whatsoever that the person who committed these cruel murders was David George Morris .
Throughout both trials we all sat in that court room every single day listening to the horrific injuries and suffering our family endured that night and what they went through will stay with us forever. We heard every bit of evidence against Morris and all the lies he said in court, claiming he was having an affair with my sister is untrue, Mandy was scared of him and use to call him a psycho. He said he met her on the friday morning and went to her house and thats when he left his chain there, this was a total lie because there were witnesses and phone records showing Morris was in his flat and made calls to his partner proving he was nowhere near Mandy's home.

Morris's campaigners claim the E FIT wasnt made public ?? It was in the South Wales Evening post June 29th 2002 !!! The witness who done the E fit and picked out one of the Police officers, said she had never seen him before and yet she went to the same gym as him !!

This along with other evidence and lies was heard by 2 court Judges and 24 jurors and after listening to it all, the right verdict was given in both trials and that was David George Morris was GUILTY.
Morris's supporters claim there to be new evidence, where is this new evidence ??? Three times The Criminal Cases Review Commission has gone through this case. We can't believe that there are still people out there that believe everything they've read in a book, especially as that book was written by someone who didnt attend court or even know Morris, and to claim that he is innocent and to portray him as just a normal 'Jack the lad' couldn't be further from the truth. We are a very close and strong family but No family should ever go through and continue to go through what we have.

During these last few years we have lost our sister Sandra, our brother Robert and our brother in law Ken and it has left us all totally devastated , but i hope they are looking down on us today and see that we will never ever give up fighting for our beautiful Mam, Mandy, Katie and Emily and to continue to make sure DAVID GEORGE MORRIS will never ever be released .

Thank you to all our family and friends for your support 😘

Excellent post.
Clydach murders on 15:28 - Oct 24 with 1398 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 14:44 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Here is a question for you Perch the police in my family are called ma'am when in work, if they were off duty and their subordinate officers were off duty in their presence would they still call them ma'am ?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 15:33]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 15:45 - Oct 24 with 1369 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 14:39 - Oct 24 by KeithHaynes

All of them ?

Most of them yes
Clydach murders on 15:50 - Oct 24 with 1360 viewsonehunglow

So most.Not all. Why backtrack?

What exactly are pigs vis a vis Police Officers.

You insult several posters who are serving and retired officers.

unacceptable and you should retract your comments

Clydach murders on 16:52 - Oct 24 with 1310 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 15:50 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Trouble is many want to believe that the Police are behind this and will say anything to make that fit. Police conspiracy is an easy thing for people to believe. I am quite anti police myself but in this case the evidence only leads one way.

The Police made mistakes in the Clydach case. They decided not to involve the local CID some of whom knew the community like the back of their hands. They would have had greater cooperation had that been the case.

The high profile way they arrested the Lewis family didnt help either and has led people to claim corruption.

There are those who heard the woman's evidence on the BBC programme claiming Lewis was there and that now has been dispelled with what happened in court that none of us knew. Now wonder she wasn't used at the second trial . Makes you wonder what else in the programme was rejected for. No doubt the defence team had their reasons for not putting certain evidence forward and none of us know that.

I know the family has long believed they got the right man.
Clydach murders on 17:21 - Oct 24 with 1278 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 15:50 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Not retracting nothing had first hand experience of lying police officers (pigs)....and most are corrupt and look after themselves and turn blind eye for their " mates"..
Clydach murders on 17:23 - Oct 24 with 1278 viewsonehunglow

Corrupt.
You making accusations against individual officers.

What you been locked up for them,son.? Had a hard time?

Or have you had this line of filth passed down through your genes.

And its not retracting anything

Clydach murders on 17:25 - Oct 24 with 1275 viewsonehunglow

I ll pm you trampie.

Im getting angry with angry

Clydach murders on 17:28 - Oct 24 with 1267 viewsonehunglow

I hope one day angry you are not in a position where you need the Police .

I truly hope you stay safe and your family remain free of victimhood.

Incredibly,even though you think they are "pigs" they will still jump into a river /canal to pull your drowning kid out or drag you out of your car after its overturned and due to go up in fire. Mugs aren't they.

You turn my stomach and therefore you are bye bye

Clydach murders on 17:30 - Oct 24 with 1257 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 17:23 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Corrupt.
You making accusations against individual officers.

What you been locked up for them,son.? Had a hard time?

Or have you had this line of filth passed down through your genes.

And its not retracting anything

Not making no accusations telling truth unlike most police officers.what is it don't like the truth thought not as your probably one of them..why are you angry?you don't believe that police officers lie and are corrupt then?
Clydach murders on 17:33 - Oct 24 with 1251 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 17:28 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

I hope one day angry you are not in a position where you need the Police .

I truly hope you stay safe and your family remain free of victimhood.

Incredibly,even though you think they are "pigs" they will still jump into a river /canal to pull your drowning kid out or drag you out of your car after its overturned and due to go up in fire. Mugs aren't they.

You turn my stomach and therefore you are bye bye

So would I to save someone but that don't mean they don't lie as I have first hand experience..and if you think they don't well you need wake up
Clydach murders on 17:46 - Oct 24 with 1238 viewsonehunglow

Incredibly Police are real people but making mistakes is not corruption.

What turns my guts is the likes of angry jack simply impugning the good name of any police officer.His ALL to MOST doesnt wash .It shows his cowardice as he knows he's lost the argument but trying to save face.

Police will right now be sticking their necks out somewhere dirty to some save some poor fecker.

NOT ONE POSTER HAS TAKEN ANGRYJACK TO TASK OVER THIS SO IM OUT OF HERE.

Clydach murders on 17:52 - Oct 24 with 1227 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 17:46 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

What turns my guts is the likes of angry jack simply impugning the good name of any police officer.His ALL to MOST doesnt wash .It shows his cowardice as he knows he's lost the argument but trying to save face.

Police will right now be sticking their necks out somewhere dirty to some save some poor fecker.

Making mistakes you say to stitch people up if you think they don't like I said you need wake up because it has happened to me so you can say as much you like that they don't and they are not corrupt but I know they are...
Clydach murders on 18:02 - Oct 24 with 1215 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 17:46 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

Detectives Stephen Phillips or Jason Evans are not corrupt either are they...both jailed if I remember in Swansea but no police are not corrupt..
Clydach murders on 18:14 - Oct 24 with 1187 viewsmajorraglan

Clydach murders on 18:02 - Oct 24 by angryjack

Detectives Stephen Phillips or Jason Evans are not corrupt either are they...both jailed if I remember in Swansea but no police are not corrupt..

There’s good and bad everywhere, but to tar a whole organisation based on the conviction of 2 corrupt cops is mental. Those cops were caught in a sting by their own Force which somewhat undermines the argument that all cops are crooked and they cover up for each other. If SWP were corrupt from top to bottom, surely they wouldn’t have done the sting.

As I have said theres good and bad in all walks of life, competent, incompetent, good and bad.
Clydach murders on 18:16 - Oct 24 with 1186 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 18:02 - Oct 24 by angryjack

2 police out of how many. There are undoubtedly some just like in every walk of life but the majority are decent people. I know quite a large number and most are decent but a couple I would never trust. Most certainly arent corrupt.
Clydach murders on 18:35 - Oct 24 with 1155 viewspikeypaul

1st ever time in a court I was called as a witness.

I turned up and told the court exactly what happened along with 3 other witnesses who also told a true account of events, unlike the police officer who totally fabricated his story and just came out with total BS and got an innocent guy found guilty.I guess that experience early on life as stuck with me.

The magistrates believed the lying corrupt copper simply because he had a uniform on,yes good and bad everywhere and as a whole they are no better or worse than the average Joe bloggs, why would they be?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 18:36 - Oct 24 with 1155 viewsangryjack

Clydach murders on 18:16 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

2 police out of how many. There are undoubtedly some just like in every walk of life but the majority are decent people. I know quite a large number and most are decent but a couple I would never trust. Most certainly arent corrupt.

Two that were caught I can name a few more if you want me go on p!us personal experience..never trust a copper
Clydach murders on 18:44 - Oct 24 with 1144 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 18:36 - Oct 24 by angryjack

Two that were caught I can name a few more if you want me go on p!us personal experience..never trust a copper

Most are decent. The ones i know well are now retired. All decent blokes who help people as well. You will always get the odd rotten apple in all walks of life coppers included. How many coppers in South Wales Police. Is it 4000 and you can name a few who are supposedly rotten apples. You could do that for any other occupations as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024