Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 65048 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 16:41 - Oct 28 with 1687 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 14:54 - Oct 28 by trampie

I don't buy any of that, this one's lovely, that ones lovely, do me a favour at least one of them was cheating on her partner, her husband, this one quiet, was he the one said to be rowing in the street ?, I don't wish to be rude to you but you are not being very objective.

Why was the dead Mandy phoning Morris all the time on Valentine's day according to phone records ?, were they having an affair ?, did the prosecution think they were having an affair ? - if they weren't why was she phoning him and why did he go to have sex with her and he wasn't in a relationship with her, was rape the intention as well as murder and kill the lot of them ?
How do you explain Alisons DNA on Mandy ?
How do you explain unknown DNA on murder weapon and spent matches not Morris DNA ?
How do you explain the granny killed first ?
How do you explain the behaviour of the police, don't know where they were for hours etc ?
Love and jealousy are motives that have led to many murders in the past you can put that at the door of others in this case more easily than Morris.
Drunk and high and hitting the target with a pole every single time, DNA evidence cleaned, non existent.

People having concerns about this case as it stands is legitimate, you won't admit to those concerns being legitimate which I think does you no favours.

I have asked you direct questions before and you don't answer them, two juries and the family can't be wrong is all you will say to many of my direct questions yet you will try and answer when it suits you though which does you no favours.

As far as I am aware they weren't having an affair and that is backed up by her family. I am also not aware and dont believe the prosecution thought it either. Morris never brought it up either. He continually denied the chain was his. Listen to his interview. He had only been downstairs and the story only changed when he realised they had evidence the chain was his. Alison was in a relationship with Mandy. You would expect her DNA to be there.

He killed the granny first because she knew him and if he was to kill Mandy would be a witness. Same reason for the kids. Jealousy could also be a case for Morris. He told his girlfriend he didnt like her.

As I have said to you numerous times neither you nor I were at the trial so havent heard the full evidence. The juries were and so were the Dawson family. 28 at least people who were there felt he was guilty but you who wasn't dont think he was.

I trust people who heard the evidence far more than I trust someone who didnt.

As far as Inspector Lewis that is a matter for him. Alison and Steven Lewis were at home looking after their kids.

If you think 2 coppers before killing someone would walk half a mile along probably the second busiest road in Clydach and one of them walks 4 miles over a mountain road back home then fine believe it. I dont go for Enid Blyton stories. The road the Taxi driver supposedly saw them goes outside 1 pub and over the road from another. Sunnybank Club at that time you couldnt get after 7 and the New Inn was packed with diners. They would be coming back down that route and people coming home from elsewhere would also be taking that route.

Given the knowledge that 2 coppers had do you really think they would walk half a mile so everyone could see them . They would have had an easy get away not an approx 1 and 1/2 hour walk over a mountain road and then going home through an estate.
Clydach murders on 17:01 - Oct 28 with 1670 viewsYyy

Clydach murders on 16:41 - Oct 28 by exhmrc1

As far as I am aware they weren't having an affair and that is backed up by her family. I am also not aware and dont believe the prosecution thought it either. Morris never brought it up either. He continually denied the chain was his. Listen to his interview. He had only been downstairs and the story only changed when he realised they had evidence the chain was his. Alison was in a relationship with Mandy. You would expect her DNA to be there.

He killed the granny first because she knew him and if he was to kill Mandy would be a witness. Same reason for the kids. Jealousy could also be a case for Morris. He told his girlfriend he didnt like her.

As I have said to you numerous times neither you nor I were at the trial so havent heard the full evidence. The juries were and so were the Dawson family. 28 at least people who were there felt he was guilty but you who wasn't dont think he was.

As far as Inspector Lewis that is a matter for him. Alison and Steven Lewis were at home looking after their kids.

If you think 2 coppers before killing someone would walk half a mile along probably the second busiest road in Clydach and one of them walks 4 miles over a mountain road back home then fine believe it. I dont go for Enid Blyton stories. The road the Taxi driver supposedly saw them goes outside 1 pub and over the road from another. Sunnybank Club at that time you couldnt get after 7 and the New Inn was packed with diners. They would be coming back down that route and people coming home from elsewhere would also be taking that route.

Given the knowledge that 2 coppers had do you really think they would walk half a mile so everyone could see them . They would have had an easy get away not an approx 1 and 1/2 hour walk over a mountain road and then going home through an estate.

Affair implies nobody knows so mandy family not knowing about it is a mute point, especially regarding the fact he was her best friends partner.
Killing doris first so she don't recognise him doesn't add either as she was bed bound,if he didn't go into her room she wouldn't of know he was there.it also implies it was premeditated which is not in line with the spurned sexual advance ending in a frenzied attack put across in court.

It also now appears even the jury didn't have all the evidence.

The taxi driver said he saw them st 2-230 am no pubs would have been open. The only pub they would have past would have been at the bottom of the hill that the first original witness placed at least one of them at.

I am not convinced either of the new witnesses are reliable,but doubt pub leavers would of been in the masses given the time of night the taxi driver put the sighting.
Clydach murders on 17:11 - Oct 28 with 1659 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 16:41 - Oct 28 by exhmrc1

Whoever did the killings did not go there with intent to kill them as he or she did not go there armed is what they think, the police person on duty was unable to say where he was for hours during the killing, the married police couple in this story provided each other with an alibi.
You are fixated with Morris at the exclusion of everything and everyone one else others have motives and unexplainable behaviour that doesn't add up and you saying this one is nice and that one is nice, do me a favour butt I'm not buying that for one second, I do buy that Morris is a dangerous nutter mind you but whether he is a murderer is another question.
Wasn't Mandy put in the bath and washed after been killed ?, a drunk drug fuelled frenzied killer going to do that to hid DNA ?, that sounds like somebody had an idea about forensics.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 17:40 - Oct 28 with 1630 viewspikeypaul

And all victims had their finger nails filled down and cleaned after death.

Morris was wasted as a builders labourer doing such a good clean up job whilst smashed out of his head.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 17:51 - Oct 28 with 1621 viewsonehunglow

As far as some knows is not really evidence one way or the other.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Clydach murders on 18:12 - Oct 28 with 1605 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 17:11 - Oct 28 by trampie

Whoever did the killings did not go there with intent to kill them as he or she did not go there armed is what they think, the police person on duty was unable to say where he was for hours during the killing, the married police couple in this story provided each other with an alibi.
You are fixated with Morris at the exclusion of everything and everyone one else others have motives and unexplainable behaviour that doesn't add up and you saying this one is nice and that one is nice, do me a favour butt I'm not buying that for one second, I do buy that Morris is a dangerous nutter mind you but whether he is a murderer is another question.
Wasn't Mandy put in the bath and washed after been killed ?, a drunk drug fuelled frenzied killer going to do that to hid DNA ?, that sounds like somebody had an idea about forensics.

There is only 1 person convicted. The issue is whether he did it or not. There is no case for the Lewis family to answer and their actions are immaterial. Question is simple whether it was Morris or not. I believe he did. You dont. The juries decided he did and that is all that matters.
Clydach murders on 18:32 - Oct 28 with 1588 viewsWhiterockin

Clydach murders on 18:12 - Oct 28 by exhmrc1

There is only 1 person convicted. The issue is whether he did it or not. There is no case for the Lewis family to answer and their actions are immaterial. Question is simple whether it was Morris or not. I believe he did. You dont. The juries decided he did and that is all that matters.

I believe trampie is of the same opinion as me. Neither of us are saying or believing either way that he did it or not. Or saying that the Lewis family are guilty or not. We just feel that not all the evidence was provided to the court and without this a fair and reasonable decision could not be reached.
Clydach murders on 18:50 - Oct 28 with 1562 viewstrampie

Stop making things up, you need to apologise exhmrc1, I have never said Morris is innocent he might well be guilty, he might not, I don't know and find it surprising the jury found him guilty on what evidence was presented.

I said at the beginning of my posts that if somebody else had been put on trial first they might have been found guilty and anybody that thinks that might have been possible it just underlines that the case is not cut and dried.

I seem to remember reading the prosecution putting it to the jury during the trial that it's either him (Morris) or her, if that was so, the judge should have jumped in, it could have been someone else, that seems like a trap layed by the prosecution as if the defence say she did this or she did that then the prosecution could say she is not on trial here he is, cleverly stacking everything in their favour, like I've said it's a game, it's not about who's guilty or who's innocent it's about persuading the jury.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 19:03]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 18:59 - Oct 28 with 1551 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 18:32 - Oct 28 by Whiterockin

I believe trampie is of the same opinion as me. Neither of us are saying or believing either way that he did it or not. Or saying that the Lewis family are guilty or not. We just feel that not all the evidence was provided to the court and without this a fair and reasonable decision could not be reached.

Why do you believe that. What is it based on. Is it the TV programme or book.

The reality is that in addition to the 2 trials the case has already been looked at legally by top judges. They have also decided the verdict is safe. They are far better positioned than you, I, Trampie or anybody else to make judgement.

Maybe it is time for you and Trampie to recognise this.

We had a totally one sided TV programme which to be honest made ludicrous claims included a guy coming forward after 20 years. If he is to be believed it would mean an experienced copper would be walking 4 miles away from a murder scene over a mountain then along the Pontardawe to Ammanford road then through a housing estate to get to his house. I, for one do not believe it just like I dont believe Morris' version of events. I also dont believe 2 experienced coppers would have walked 1/2 mile to a murder scene. You might accept these things I dont.

Coppers more than the rest of us would realise the need not to be seen and would have a getaway vehicle close by not walking up a main road.

The programme was so one sided it didnt give opposing views. There was no argument against their so called experts but there would certainly have been a dissenting view. There was no proper questioning of the witnesses they brought forward. The police were not even given a advance copy of the allegations let alone the chance to answer the ones made.

It is all very well making these programmes but they should have had balance.

As for the info not provided to the defence we dont know what these were but the body considering Morris appeal probably did and still rejected it.

Court cases allow both sides to put cases forward. The BBC showed it as an open and shut case but the authorities look at this fully and have already decided the verdict is safe.
Clydach murders on 19:03 - Oct 28 with 1543 viewsmajorraglan

Clydach murders on 13:02 - Oct 28 by whiterock

I certainly don't buy the martial arts version, just a ruse, anyone can swing a pole, Morris proved this prior.

After seeing your post I did a quick google on the police woman, one of the press articles mentioned her being a black belt in karate. The words karate literally means empty hand and from my experience there’s very little use of weapons.
Clydach murders on 19:03 - Oct 28 with 1543 viewstrampie

Exactly Whiterockin.

Clydach murders on 19:17 - Oct 28 with 1527 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 14:54 - Oct 28 by trampie

I don't buy any of that, this one's lovely, that ones lovely, do me a favour at least one of them was cheating on her partner, her husband, this one quiet, was he the one said to be rowing in the street ?, I don't wish to be rude to you but you are not being very objective.

Why was the dead Mandy phoning Morris all the time on Valentine's day according to phone records ?, were they having an affair ?, did the prosecution think they were having an affair ? - if they weren't why was she phoning him and why did he go to have sex with her and he wasn't in a relationship with her, was rape the intention as well as murder and kill the lot of them ?
How do you explain Alisons DNA on Mandy ?
How do you explain unknown DNA on murder weapon and spent matches not Morris DNA ?
How do you explain the granny killed first ?
How do you explain the behaviour of the police, don't know where they were for hours etc ?
Love and jealousy are motives that have led to many murders in the past you can put that at the door of others in this case more easily than Morris.
Drunk and high and hitting the target with a pole every single time, DNA evidence cleaned, non existent.

People having concerns about this case as it stands is legitimate, you won't admit to those concerns being legitimate which I think does you no favours.

I have asked you direct questions before and you don't answer them, two juries and the family can't be wrong is all you will say to many of my direct questions yet you will try and answer when it suits you though which does you no favours.

Spot on.

He has such a blinkered view, it’s unreal.

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 19:23 - Oct 28 with 1514 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 19:17 - Oct 28 by Andy1300

Spot on.

Blinkered view it biased, I think he's made things up, can't be arsed to go back and check but he spoke about Morris being stronger than Alison Lewis, I thought no, I can't argue that point because your average man is stronger than your average woman but this woman was not just your average sports playing female look at this link, blydi hell:-
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Sporting+career+took+Alison+Lewis+to+highest+leve
I also just read that Alison admitted she used to argue with Mandy Power because their relationship was so intense, but the last week was great (I would put a smilie after the last week comment if the situation was not so tragic).

Clydach murders on 19:24 - Oct 28 with 1511 viewsAndy1300

Except it’s not all that matters, especially if he didn’t do it.

Put one of your family members in his shoes!

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 19:27 - Oct 28 with 1505 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 19:17 - Oct 28 by Andy1300

Spot on.

I wouldn't say he's blinkered, just knows a lot more about the case than most on here.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders on 19:27 - Oct 28 with 1505 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 17:11 - Oct 28 by trampie

We know who was such an expert, also expert in martial arts.

The copper no knowing his whereabouts for hours, come on, if that’s not suspicious, I don’t know what is.

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 19:28 - Oct 28 with 1503 viewsAndy1300

Precisely.

Some can’t grasp that though.

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 19:30 - Oct 28 with 1497 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 18:50 - Oct 28 by trampie

Stop making things up, you need to apologise exhmrc1, I have never said Morris is innocent he might well be guilty, he might not, I don't know and find it surprising the jury found him guilty on what evidence was presented.

I said at the beginning of my posts that if somebody else had been put on trial first they might have been found guilty and anybody that thinks that might have been possible it just underlines that the case is not cut and dried.

I seem to remember reading the prosecution putting it to the jury during the trial that it's either him (Morris) or her, if that was so, the judge should have jumped in, it could have been someone else, that seems like a trap layed by the prosecution as if the defence say she did this or she did that then the prosecution could say she is not on trial here he is, cleverly stacking everything in their favour, like I've said it's a game, it's not about who's guilty or who's innocent it's about persuading the jury.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 19:03]

The defence tried to suggest it could be her not the prosecution. They had already ruled her out and ended up making apologies. The bottom line remains. Morris has been found guilty. He claims he didnt do it. This is nothing to do with the Lewis family but you keep raising things like where did the policeman go missing for hours or who had the ability to use a pole or who had the forensic knowledge to clean up. None of these alter the fact. Morris was found guilty and it is whether he is guilty or not and the Lewis family are not involved in that. For example the Inspectors actions whatever he did has nothing to do with the verdict. It might well be wrong and a disciplinary matter but doesnt mean he committed murder.
Clydach murders on 19:31 - Oct 28 with 1493 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 19:27 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

I wouldn't say he's blinkered, just knows a lot more about the case than most on here.

Didn’t realise that he was a barrister at the trial.

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 19:32 - Oct 28 with 1491 viewstrampie

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Sporting+career+took+Alison+Lewis+to+highest+leve

Blydi hell 4 times British champion at a martial art, she won her last British title just a few months after the murders, she could use a pole a 'bo' or something a long wooden stick.
She was a Welsh rugby international after just 7 games, no doubt fit, tough and I don't mean to be unflattering but like a tank, I bet she was fitter and stronger and would knock Morris head off (figuratively speaking) if they got into a fight.

Obviously it doesn't mean she did anything wrong but exhmrc1 if he knows some of the people involved in this case is being very selective in these discussions on this board.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 19:36]

Clydach murders on 19:42 - Oct 28 with 1462 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders on 19:32 - Oct 28 by trampie

Blydi hell 4 times British champion at a martial art, she won her last British title just a few months after the murders, she could use a pole a 'bo' or something a long wooden stick.
She was a Welsh rugby international after just 7 games, no doubt fit, tough and I don't mean to be unflattering but like a tank, I bet she was fitter and stronger and would knock Morris head off (figuratively speaking) if they got into a fight.

Obviously it doesn't mean she did anything wrong but exhmrc1 if he knows some of the people involved in this case is being very selective in these discussions on this board.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 19:36]

But it couldn’t possibly be her as she wasn’t on trial.

You couldn’t make it up.

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders on 19:51 - Oct 28 with 1446 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 19:31 - Oct 28 by Andy1300

Didn’t realise that he was a barrister at the trial.

Didn't realise you were a bit of a Sherlock either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders on 19:51 - Oct 28 with 1446 viewsWhiterockin

Clydach murders on 18:59 - Oct 28 by exhmrc1

Why do you believe that. What is it based on. Is it the TV programme or book.

The reality is that in addition to the 2 trials the case has already been looked at legally by top judges. They have also decided the verdict is safe. They are far better positioned than you, I, Trampie or anybody else to make judgement.

Maybe it is time for you and Trampie to recognise this.

We had a totally one sided TV programme which to be honest made ludicrous claims included a guy coming forward after 20 years. If he is to be believed it would mean an experienced copper would be walking 4 miles away from a murder scene over a mountain then along the Pontardawe to Ammanford road then through a housing estate to get to his house. I, for one do not believe it just like I dont believe Morris' version of events. I also dont believe 2 experienced coppers would have walked 1/2 mile to a murder scene. You might accept these things I dont.

Coppers more than the rest of us would realise the need not to be seen and would have a getaway vehicle close by not walking up a main road.

The programme was so one sided it didnt give opposing views. There was no argument against their so called experts but there would certainly have been a dissenting view. There was no proper questioning of the witnesses they brought forward. The police were not even given a advance copy of the allegations let alone the chance to answer the ones made.

It is all very well making these programmes but they should have had balance.

As for the info not provided to the defence we dont know what these were but the body considering Morris appeal probably did and still rejected it.

Court cases allow both sides to put cases forward. The BBC showed it as an open and shut case but the authorities look at this fully and have already decided the verdict is safe.

There is evidence in storage where at the time no DNA could be found. DNA has moved on so much in the last 20 years IN MY OPINION DNA may now be found on these items. If everyone is so sure of the innocence or guilt of various parties. What harm would it do to have these items checked. It may help in the long term development of DNA tracing.

Please do not respond with an essay of what you have already posted.
Clydach murders on 20:00 - Oct 28 with 1429 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 19:24 - Oct 28 by Andy1300

Except it’s not all that matters, especially if he didn’t do it.

Put one of your family members in his shoes!

If he didnt do it then he appeals and proves it. Nothing to do with the Lewis family but his defence team and some on here try to make that the case. The recent programme made the case of 3 supposed sightings of Stephen Lewis but he is not the one found guilty.
Clydach murders on 20:02 - Oct 28 with 1428 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 19:51 - Oct 28 by Whiterockin

There is evidence in storage where at the time no DNA could be found. DNA has moved on so much in the last 20 years IN MY OPINION DNA may now be found on these items. If everyone is so sure of the innocence or guilt of various parties. What harm would it do to have these items checked. It may help in the long term development of DNA tracing.

Please do not respond with an essay of what you have already posted.

Yes my thoughts exactly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024