Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 65011 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 00:14 - Oct 25 with 1618 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:09 - Oct 25 by exhmrc1

Michael Power was brought up around the corner from where Morris was living. His kids went to Craig Cefn Parc school and his exs friend lived around the corner. Morris definitely knew the kids. Do you realise how small and close knit a community it is. The 2 Mandy's have been close since school days. Your right I dont know whether she had a key but neither do you and you made out there was no key. Yet another assumption that you make that Morris didnt know the family. He has admitted to being in the house downstairs. Why would he have been in Mandy's house and not be known to the kids. He would definitely have known Mandy and the kids and I suspect Doris did as well before she became housebound. Some of the assumptIons you are making are totally wrong. The juries rejected them and they now far more than you or I.

Was Mandy having a affair with Morris ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 00:15 - Oct 25 with 1615 viewsJack11

Clydach murders on 00:08 - Oct 25 by trampie

Don't they reckon a chair was taken from upstairs with a TV on it taken downstairs and then used to stand on to reach the fuse box ?

Yeah and the trip switch is in the fuse box. It’s the same place but 2 very different processes.
Clydach murders on 00:19 - Oct 25 with 1608 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:15 - Oct 25 by Jack11

Yeah and the trip switch is in the fuse box. It’s the same place but 2 very different processes.

Yes I know that, but the person still had to get a chair and TV from upstairs and take it downstairs and stand on it to flick the switch when according to probable timelines they had very little time to do it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Clydach murders on 00:22 - Oct 25 with 1599 viewsJack11

Clydach murders on 00:19 - Oct 25 by trampie

Yes I know that, but the person still had to get a chair and TV from upstairs and take it downstairs and stand on it to flick the switch when according to probable timelines they had very little time to do it.

Key point you’ve made is probable timelines. As I said, what if he left the pub at 11.24, not 11.30. I’ve seen nothing to say it was 100% 11.30 he left that pub.
Clydach murders on 00:27 - Oct 25 with 1583 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:22 - Oct 25 by Jack11

Key point you’ve made is probable timelines. As I said, what if he left the pub at 11.24, not 11.30. I’ve seen nothing to say it was 100% 11.30 he left that pub.

Same with me I've seen nothing either, I don't know how they know, but whatever info they have they seem certain.

Clydach murders on 00:27 - Oct 25 with 1583 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders on 00:19 - Oct 25 by trampie

Why would he have very little time to do it?
Clydach murders on 00:31 - Oct 25 with 1549 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 00:14 - Oct 25 by trampie

Was Mandy having a affair with Morris ?

Not according to her family. Read her sisters statement. She was petrified of him. He only brought this up after finding the police had evidence the chain was his his which he had denied all along.
Clydach murders on 00:32 - Oct 25 with 1545 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:27 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Why would he have very little time to do it?

The time he left the pub, the time it takes to walk, the time it took to kill the granny (experts say she was killed first, but crucially this was not majored on in court) then the sorting of the lights out would according to what they say make it unlikely he would have had time to do that before the rest of the family came home and was killed.
That was part of the Auntie programme the other night.

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 00:36 - Oct 25 with 1539 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:31 - Oct 25 by exhmrc1

Not according to her family. Read her sisters statement. She was petrified of him. He only brought this up after finding the police had evidence the chain was his his which he had denied all along.

Yes and that might make it harder to believe he killed her, if he was not having an affair with her.

No motive to kill, not knowing the upstairs etc

Clydach murders on 00:36 - Oct 25 with 1539 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 00:27 - Oct 25 by trampie

Same with me I've seen nothing either, I don't know how they know, but whatever info they have they seem certain.

They said approximately 11.30 that could be out. How long it takes one person to walk is different to another. His girlfriend reckons he was home at that time but he reckons he walked along a road with no pavement away from the general direction people would be going that time of night. Nobody sees him. Nobody saw him without the chain on the Saturday but people did on the Sunday. Yet according to him it was left there on the Friday when he had sex after years of denying it was his chain and getting someone to buy another one for him. At the time he was supposedly having sex with Mandy there is evidence he was making a phone call from his house to his girlfriend. This was brought up well after the whole family had been buried.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 0:40]
Clydach murders on 00:36 - Oct 25 with 1539 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders on 00:32 - Oct 25 by trampie

The time he left the pub, the time it takes to walk, the time it took to kill the granny (experts say she was killed first, but crucially this was not majored on in court) then the sorting of the lights out would according to what they say make it unlikely he would have had time to do that before the rest of the family came home and was killed.
That was part of the Auntie programme the other night.

I know, so why have you asked the stupid question earlier about 'who was killed first' when it's quite bloody obvious isn't it!
Clydach murders on 00:39 - Oct 25 with 1527 viewsJack11

I just think that whole angle is wrong. I know you’re just reiterating what was on the programme trampie so it’s not a pop at you whatsoever.

Let’s say the killer did get there before Mandy and the girls. No forced entry. Door unlocked? Doubt it.

Mrs Dawson not very mobile, was definitely in bed when killed. Did she let the killer in? Not in my opinion.
Clydach murders on 00:39 - Oct 25 with 1525 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:36 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

I know, so why have you asked the stupid question earlier about 'who was killed first' when it's quite bloody obvious isn't it!

We will ask exhmrc1 who was killed first ? shall we and did the court know who was killed first ?
Over to you exhmrc1.

Clydach murders on 00:40 - Oct 25 with 1516 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:39 - Oct 25 by Jack11

I just think that whole angle is wrong. I know you’re just reiterating what was on the programme trampie so it’s not a pop at you whatsoever.

Let’s say the killer did get there before Mandy and the girls. No forced entry. Door unlocked? Doubt it.

Mrs Dawson not very mobile, was definitely in bed when killed. Did she let the killer in? Not in my opinion.

I think the same.

Clydach murders on 00:43 - Oct 25 with 1503 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders on 00:39 - Oct 25 by trampie

We will ask exhmrc1 who was killed first ? shall we and did the court know who was killed first ?
Over to you exhmrc1.

No need, i've already told you. How the hell was the light bulb in the Grandmothers bedroom smashed tripping the lights? Go on, off you go.............
Clydach murders on 00:45 - Oct 25 with 1497 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 00:39 - Oct 25 by trampie

Over to you exhmrc1.

I dont honestly know but the experts believe Doris was killed first. This I believe was brought up in court but as with many things the exact detail of what came up in court the jury will know not us.

Whoever was killed first doesnt really matter anyway. The defence decided not to question it so it isnt new evidence.
Clydach murders on 00:46 - Oct 25 with 1493 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:43 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

No need, i've already told you. How the hell was the light bulb in the Grandmothers bedroom smashed tripping the lights? Go on, off you go.............

By the pole they think.

Clydach murders on 00:47 - Oct 25 with 1486 viewsJack11

Clydach murders on 00:46 - Oct 25 by trampie

By the pole they think.

That’s one for the Brexit thread.
Clydach murders on 00:48 - Oct 25 with 1481 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders on 00:46 - Oct 25 by trampie

By the pole they think.

So all of this happened whilst Mandy and her two children were in the house unharmed at the time yes?
Clydach murders on 00:59 - Oct 25 with 1440 viewsJack11

In my totally unqualified opinion, events unfolded something like this. Morris got to kelvin road when everyone was home and by which point the girls were in bed, as was Doris. I actually think he left the pub and went to the flat he shared with Mandy Jewel but was given short shrift. He’s then left that property and walked to kelvin road. His intention was to have sex with Mandy who not only spurned his advances but threatened to tell Mandy Jewell too. He flew into a rage and killed Mandy first.
Clydach murders on 01:09 - Oct 25 with 1428 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders on 00:59 - Oct 25 by Jack11

In my totally unqualified opinion, events unfolded something like this. Morris got to kelvin road when everyone was home and by which point the girls were in bed, as was Doris. I actually think he left the pub and went to the flat he shared with Mandy Jewel but was given short shrift. He’s then left that property and walked to kelvin road. His intention was to have sex with Mandy who not only spurned his advances but threatened to tell Mandy Jewell too. He flew into a rage and killed Mandy first.

Please take my advice. If anyone plans on making a new Sherlock Holmes movie, don't ask for an audition.
Clydach murders on 01:16 - Oct 25 with 1422 viewsJack11

Clydach murders on 01:09 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Please take my advice. If anyone plans on making a new Sherlock Holmes movie, don't ask for an audition.

Cluedo champion 3 years on the trot at Christmas says otherwise my good man 😂
Clydach murders on 06:59 - Oct 25 with 1370 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:45 - Oct 25 by exhmrc1

I dont honestly know but the experts believe Doris was killed first. This I believe was brought up in court but as with many things the exact detail of what came up in court the jury will know not us.

Whoever was killed first doesnt really matter anyway. The defence decided not to question it so it isnt new evidence.

It matters because he might well not have had time to have done the crimes he was found guilty of.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 7:06]

Clydach murders on 07:06 - Oct 25 with 1364 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:31 - Oct 25 by exhmrc1

So did he intend to rape and kill her then out of the blue ?, why would he go to have sex with somebody he was not in a relationship with, why would he go to a house with a grandmother and two children in the house to have sex with someone he was not in a relationship with ?
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 7:18]

Clydach murders on 07:09 - Oct 25 with 1358 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 00:48 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

So all of this happened whilst Mandy and her two children were in the house unharmed at the time yes?

They were out weren't they.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024