Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge and Dyer Off then 18:00 - Jul 18 with 19909 viewsmoonie

Double deal ,so Im hearing.
Both upset at the prospect playing Championship football and want to leave.

Southampton interested apparently
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:46 - Jul 22 with 2030 viewsDJack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:31 - Jul 22 by Wingstandwood

F#ck the opinion of an ex-player whom is peddling emotional-blackmail-tripe of standard last seen when Dineen appeared on that farcical Swansea Sound programme.

FFS its bleeding bloody obvious he's going to stick up for an ex-teammate of many years! Also? Would it be any surprise if he's more than willing to be a PR-pawn, PR- patsy. PR-peddler and PR mouthpiece for the sellouts and their damage limitation agenda i.e. he's more than happy to be seen with Morgan etc.

FFS Routledge is now utter sh1te end of! I've lost count the number of times I've had to read/listen to over sentimental emotional blackmail, empty words and bullsh#t from players! You know for example? The way (*cough, cough, cough*) Leon Britton *(*again, again, again*) ended up being the clubs very own PR-mug and apologist for Bob Bradley!

For me the issues are - Routs didn't award himself the contract, he is no longer good enough, some of the invective thrown in his direction is hysterical.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:50 - Jul 22 with 2005 views34dfgdf54

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:46 - Jul 22 by DJack

For me the issues are - Routs didn't award himself the contract, he is no longer good enough, some of the invective thrown in his direction is hysterical.

Completely agree with that.

But to say Leon’s opinion holds more than everyone else just because he was a good player is b0llocks. Anyway, he doesn’t even think it does himself imo, he just posted that because it suits his argument, he has religiously stuck up for Routledge for as long as I can remember regardless of how bad performances got.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 12:51]
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:53 - Jul 22 with 1991 viewsDJack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:50 - Jul 22 by 34dfgdf54

But to say Leon’s opinion holds more than everyone else just because he was a good player is b0llocks. Anyway, he doesn’t even think it does himself imo, he just posted that because it suits his argument, he has religiously stuck up for Routledge for as long as I can remember regardless of how bad performances got.

I was not getting into the Leon debate but all I will say is...a human being with his own biases is not a shock.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:05 - Jul 22 with 1968 viewsWingstandwood

Aye, whenever there is "trouble at t'mill"? The club/regime will just resort to predictable practice and wheel out either (or both) Leon Britton or Lee Trundle, it is now standard procedure/directive from their SCFC 'puppet-masters'.

The common sense reality brigade of "not born yesterday" and zero happy-clappy/zero over-sentimental insanity do not fall for having their intelligence repeatedly insulted.

This upcoming season?....Expect a load of PR-subterfuge, emotional blackmail, "not-me-guv, not-him-guv, not-us-guv" along with more and evermore increasing shameless bullsh#t by the bucket-load.
'
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 13:19]

Argus!

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:09 - Jul 22 with 1953 viewsItchySphincter

You don’t expect him to stick up for him....?

Weird.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 1900 views34dfgdf54

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:09 - Jul 22 by ItchySphincter

You don’t expect him to stick up for him....?

Weird.

Yes, I would.

I’m on about jack247 saying Leon’s opinion holds more weight than anyone else’s on the Routledge debate, which is clearly garbage.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:33 - Jul 22 with 1849 viewsmoonie

Nobody blames Routledge for his contract. Capisce .

Nobody blames him for seeing out his lucrative contract

Everybody should blame and never forgive those who gave him it, as they did with Mesa,baston,bony,Clucas , A Ayew .
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 17:31 - Jul 22 with 1800 viewsJango

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:33 - Jul 22 by moonie

Nobody blames Routledge for his contract. Capisce .

Nobody blames him for seeing out his lucrative contract

Everybody should blame and never forgive those who gave him it, as they did with Mesa,baston,bony,Clucas , A Ayew .

Precisely. Certain players have been written off and received shocking abuse on here after a few bad games. Routledge has been garbage for 4/5 years now and certain people still blame the tactics or accuse people of not understanding the game. Not his fault whatsoever that he’s got a contract tho but he’s not immune from criticism cos he had a good season or 2 under laudrup.
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 17:34 - Jul 22 with 1792 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 17:31 - Jul 22 by Jango

Precisely. Certain players have been written off and received shocking abuse on here after a few bad games. Routledge has been garbage for 4/5 years now and certain people still blame the tactics or accuse people of not understanding the game. Not his fault whatsoever that he’s got a contract tho but he’s not immune from criticism cos he had a good season or 2 under laudrup.

Can't you two just get a room and leave all your bile off line?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 17:37 - Jul 22 with 1785 viewsmoonie

I read he was first choice for Laudrup.

That s it then.

That's the justification for keeping him .! Beggars belief.

He is painfully inept and we are suffering mainly because somehow he is still in loved . Giventhe sinister goings on at our club the reason may be non football. I would not put anything last Jenkins .
Nothing .

No club will ever offer money for Routledge or Dyer ,come to that. If we have to repeat this for it to sink in to the thickoes on here then so be it.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:23 - Jul 22 with 1750 viewsjack247

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 11:58 - Jul 22 by Jango

So you’ll take Leon’s opinion over anyone any day of the week and then disagree with him. That works.

No. I said I’d value his opinion higher than anyone’s on here. It was more in response to omarjack calling him deluded, but I would and rightly so.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:30 - Jul 22 with 1736 viewsjack247

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:54 - Jul 22 by 34dfgdf54

Yes, I would.

I’m on about jack247 saying Leon’s opinion holds more weight than anyone else’s on the Routledge debate, which is clearly garbage.

Not anyone else’s. I wouldn’t say his opinion holds more sway than Curtis, or Rodgers or any of our recent managers/coaches. Nor necessarily recent teammates or anyone who works with the team day in day out.

Anyone who is looking in from the outside, both in terms of being a football professional and working with the player, as most if not all of us are, then yes, I’d take his opinion over theirs.

I get that he’s sticking up for his mate, it would be churlish to deny that, but it’s ridiculous for the average fan to think their opinion is more valid than his.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:41 - Jul 22 with 1709 viewsjasper_T

Leon will have worked with Routledge in training (where I'm sure he's excellent) and knows him as a person (he's always seemed a decent guy), while we can only judge him as a player based on his performances in games.

Maybe Leon's sticking up for his mate, maybe he's been told what to say by the club again, maybe he has his biases like everyone else and genuinely believes Routledge is still a useful footballer for us. We can all form our own opinions having watched him disappoint over the years.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:51 - Jul 22 with 1680 viewsmoonie

Training is just that .
Playing is different.

Didn't someone suggest Sanches was brilliant in training?

Eyes don't normally deceive

Sentiment does
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:10 - Jul 22 with 1583 viewsBillyChong

A winger who has assisted 3 league goals in the last 4 seasons (99 league appearances) yeah, a ‘great’ player.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:30 - Jul 22 with 1551 viewsWingstandwood

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:10 - Jul 22 by BillyChong

A winger who has assisted 3 league goals in the last 4 seasons (99 league appearances) yeah, a ‘great’ player.

Yep, and that is absolute stark reality and an utterly appalling statistic that truly exposes Leon Britton's motive, words and opinion......to be?.....utterly preposterous and lacking total credibility.

Argus!

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 09:58 - Jul 23 with 1450 viewsmoonie

Bryn.
We don't need a room more a decent size stadium
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:28 - Jul 23 with 1362 viewsElmo

Staggering how so many posters are so clueless

10 out 10 football pros/ex-pros/itks would absolutely get WR - whats he's done, what he's capable of now and what he can offer the club moving forward

Those that continue to simply lambaste show their true colours. Crack on, simpletons
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:50 - Jul 23 with 1340 viewsWingstandwood

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:28 - Jul 23 by Elmo

10 out 10 football pros/ex-pros/itks would absolutely get WR - whats he's done, what he's capable of now and what he can offer the club moving forward

Those that continue to simply lambaste show their true colours. Crack on, simpletons

What? Don't tell me he is capable of bettering his 3 goal assists over 4 seasons? This 10 out of 10 football pros/ex-pros/itks's? A good few of current managers are in two of that grouping, where is the stampede for his signature? Ohhh forgot he's staying at SCFC out of a form of loyalty last witnessed by the likes of KOL whom had how many other clubs interested in his services now?

Argus!

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:05 - Jul 23 with 1299 viewsmoonie

Something sinister here

This ain't right
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:10 - Jul 23 with 1284 viewsBillyChong

Not on those stats
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:13 - Jul 23 with 1279 viewsJango

Jesus!

Yet we’ve never had an offer for him.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:26 - Jul 23 with 1258 viewsWingstandwood

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:13 - Jul 23 by Jango

Jesus!

Yet we’ve never had an offer for him.

Yes indeed its all down to common sense! And? Living in reality and not cloud-cuckoo-land!

And? The alarm bells should really have rung with some of our supporters when? An ex winger i.e. Leighton James wrote in his SWEP column that SCFC has/had serious deficiencies out wide (backed up by bleeding bloody obvious stats) and even went on to offer his services TO TEACH SCFC WINGERS ROUTLEDGE, DYER AND MONTERO HOW TO CROSS A BALL.

Wingers and the bread and butter aspect of their game that our lot are extremely deficient at i.e. crossing a ball that PR-front Britton had (*cough, cough, cough*) forgot completely about! Farce!
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 22:28]

Argus!

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:17 - Jul 24 with 1165 viewsSmellyplumz

You've got a damn cheek posting that shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:24 - Jul 24 with 1142 viewsawayjack

Utterly clueless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024