Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew joins Fenerbahce on one year loan 23:33 - Jul 22 with 30312 viewsforkbeard

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-agree-ayew-loan
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 22:33]
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 12:54 - Jul 26 with 1455 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 12:37 - Jul 26 by 34dfgdf54

I'm not going over all your posts again, I've did it enough in the Fede thread. Too easy.

Well when you do, hopefully you can start making some sense and understanding what is being presented.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 12:57 - Jul 26 with 1446 viewsicecoldjack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:43 - Jul 26 by 34dfgdf54

Because we didn't get Chadli? I thought it was because we never recovered from Laudrups short term decisions.

Just read through your posts, I'm not doing it for you, I, and everyone who reads this forum apart from one, maybe two, know what you're all about. I find it funny personally.

More to the point, let's remember Laudrups alleged short term decisions were only that because Huw and Monk decided to make them that .

Pablo wanted an 18 month extension, we wouldn't offer it so he left. Huw didn't think JDG was worth a deal on the wages wanted so he went elsewhere. Chico played for a move away once it was clear back stabber monk had the job, pozuelo and canas, both decent for the outlay were deemed not wanted by Monk .

Just who had the short term thinking here ?
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 13:08 - Jul 26 with 1409 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 12:57 - Jul 26 by icecoldjack

More to the point, let's remember Laudrups alleged short term decisions were only that because Huw and Monk decided to make them that .

Pablo wanted an 18 month extension, we wouldn't offer it so he left. Huw didn't think JDG was worth a deal on the wages wanted so he went elsewhere. Chico played for a move away once it was clear back stabber monk had the job, pozuelo and canas, both decent for the outlay were deemed not wanted by Monk .

Short term ethos not decisions. People are struggling with this concept.

A manager who is only signing players that allow is agent to take a hefty % and then put a deal in place to give him a % of any sale whether he represents them or not or whether he was even at the club when they signed - is short termism.

The financial set up was to take from the pot - not protect it.

MIchu had a chronic ankle injury but was horrendously mismanaged and overused for the short term. Laudrup is at a club an average of a season and a half - why preserve him for the next manager when he can get the last bit of use out of him now?

This is extensively described in the other thread, it would be far more productive to go there is stead of having two threads that clone into one going over post after post of people not being able to grasp it.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 13:43]

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 13:09 - Jul 26 with 1411 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 12:57 - Jul 26 by icecoldjack

Well a certain poster did say that managers are never in total control of transfers. Control freak Jenkins would be setting terms, length of contract etc without a doubt . Maybe he doesn't understand what he's trying to say?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 13:12 - Jul 26 with 1398 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 13:09 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Well a certain poster did say that managers are never in total control of transfers. Control freak Jenkins would be setting terms, length of contract etc without a doubt . Maybe he doesn't understand what he's trying to say?

You are lying again. Every single thing you say I have said... never turns out to Ben the case. Are you able to put forward a point without complete strawman and fabricating another view?

Quote me.

Ta.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 13:36 - Jul 26 with 1362 viewsLoyal

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 13:08 - Jul 26 by E20Jack

Short term ethos not decisions. People are struggling with this concept.

A manager who is only signing players that allow is agent to take a hefty % and then put a deal in place to give him a % of any sale whether he represents them or not or whether he was even at the club when they signed - is short termism.

The financial set up was to take from the pot - not protect it.

MIchu had a chronic ankle injury but was horrendously mismanaged and overused for the short term. Laudrup is at a club an average of a season and a half - why preserve him for the next manager when he can get the last bit of use out of him now?

This is extensively described in the other thread, it would be far more productive to go there is stead of having two threads that clone into one going over post after post of people not being able to grasp it.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 13:43]

Michu was definutely injured but I am not sure it was physical.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024