Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flies 21:32 - Jul 27 with 2129 viewsJack123

I fcking hate them!! Smashed about 5 in the last few hours, how they coped in turktown with hundreds.. fck that!!

libera nos a malo

Flies on 10:34 - Jul 28 with 767 viewsmoonie

Ive not understood why grown adults need to be so prudish .

There are areas for naturism and no problems

Everybody just minds their own business . Mainly British are so uptight. Speak to your average Dutch,German or Scandinavian and you ll get a different response
Flies on 10:38 - Jul 28 with 760 viewsJackfath

Fondues and Swinging are also some of his favourite pastimes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Flies on 10:41 - Jul 28 with 758 viewsSwanjaxs

Flies on 10:34 - Jul 28 by moonie

Ive not understood why grown adults need to be so prudish .

There are areas for naturism and no problems

Everybody just minds their own business . Mainly British are so uptight. Speak to your average Dutch,German or Scandinavian and you ll get a different response

I get your drift, but why? Whats the point? What's wrong with putting a pair of Speedos on or a bikini? It just seems a bit odd to me for people to prance around starkers. Again freedom of choice is cool, more power to your elbow 👍
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 10:43]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Flies on 14:12 - Jul 28 with 688 viewsmoonie

With respect, " prance around" .Well no.
You ll find British youth prancing around clothed ( just) around Benidorm,Magaluf,Ibiza, Zante and Malia basically looking like whores .

You ll find middle aged family types on various Foreign beaches minding their own business, swimming,reading ,eating drinking,biggest difference is taking their rubbish home . Nobody gives a feck. Its not about exhibitionism either; my missus bears the scars of breast cancer surgery but doesn't find naturism in any way odd but people finding so do. .

It's a lack of self consciousness

Apart from parts of Cap D. Agde you ll find little to be offended about
Flies on 14:23 - Jul 28 with 671 viewsSwanjaxs

Flies on 14:12 - Jul 28 by moonie

With respect, " prance around" .Well no.
You ll find British youth prancing around clothed ( just) around Benidorm,Magaluf,Ibiza, Zante and Malia basically looking like whores .

You ll find middle aged family types on various Foreign beaches minding their own business, swimming,reading ,eating drinking,biggest difference is taking their rubbish home . Nobody gives a feck. Its not about exhibitionism either; my missus bears the scars of breast cancer surgery but doesn't find naturism in any way odd but people finding so do. .

It's a lack of self consciousness

Apart from parts of Cap D. Agde you ll find little to be offended about

Fair enough guv 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Flies on 14:24 - Jul 28 with 672 viewslonglostjack

Flies on 10:30 - Jul 28 by Swanjaxs

Why anybody would want to strip off in public baffles me, especially as one gets older, WTF like! Apparently Jurgen Klopp is into all that, each to their own though 👍

Sam Allardyce too apparently.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Flies on 16:23 - Jul 28 with 639 viewsmoonie

It's ok swanjaxs
Flies on 17:49 - Jul 28 with 609 viewsBrynCartwright

I've never done it but getting my shrivelled tackle out on a naturist beach sounds actually quite appealing. The sense of freedom must be something else, though the factor 50 sunscreen consumption would be prohibitive.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Flies on 18:14 - Jul 28 with 600 viewsLoyal

Flies on 21:41 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

I use a can of "Sure for men" and a lighter to incinerate the little flying tvvats.

With that modus operandi don't wave at them you will end up in Swansea crown.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Flies on 18:38 - Jul 28 with 578 viewsSwanjaxs

Flies on 17:49 - Jul 28 by BrynCartwright

I've never done it but getting my shrivelled tackle out on a naturist beach sounds actually quite appealing. The sense of freedom must be something else, though the factor 50 sunscreen consumption would be prohibitive.

I'm a bit curious too if I'm being honest, I'd probably give it a go in another life, thing is I was blessed with a 10 inch penis... the priest was struck off mind 👀

Flies on 20:04 - Jul 28 with 547 viewsjack2jack

Flies on 10:38 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Fondues and Swinging are also some of his favourite pastimes.

There's got to be a joke in there somewhere!
Flies on 20:14 - Jul 28 with 540 viewsmoonie

Bryn.
Trust me, nobody bothers whether you re large or small
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024