Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom James 09:07 - Aug 1 with 4160 viewsraynor94

Signing for the Baggies, from Yeovil

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tom James on 09:15 - Aug 1 with 4122 viewsJango

I imagine he was an option if Naughton left which now looks unlikely. Pointless having 3 full backs especially when Lewis is pushing the first team also.
Tom James on 10:03 - Aug 1 with 3973 viewsomarjack

Tom James on 09:15 - Aug 1 by Jango

I imagine he was an option if Naughton left which now looks unlikely. Pointless having 3 full backs especially when Lewis is pushing the first team also.

Oh well..I doubt any of us will care for missing out on a 400 k pounds League Two RB.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Tom James on 17:44 - Aug 1 with 3663 viewsChief

This guy was on Huw's list, so happy he isn't coming.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Tom James on 09:18 - Aug 2 with 3410 viewsABERSWAN

Failed his medical and going back to Yeovil, according to the Football insider website.
Tom James on 09:25 - Aug 2 with 3380 viewsWarwickHunt

Tom James on 09:18 - Aug 2 by ABERSWAN

Failed his medical and going back to Yeovil, according to the Football insider website.

Gonzo will be back in for him then...
Tom James on 09:27 - Aug 2 with 3371 viewsomarjack

He wouldn't have failed his medical with us..as clearly they constitute of the nurse asking the player to open his mouth and say aaaaaah..all good..he's your candy Wilf for being such a big boy.

Tom James on 09:32 - Aug 2 with 3356 viewsdcd14

https://www.ytfc.net/news/2018/august/news--james-to-remain-a-glover/

*fails to agree personal terms
Tom James on 09:40 - Aug 2 with 3321 viewsomarjack

Tom James on 09:32 - Aug 2 by dcd14

https://www.ytfc.net/news/2018/august/news--james-to-remain-a-glover/

*fails to agree personal terms

lol how stingy are West Brom if they failed to lure a guy who's being paid 50 k/year to join them?

I'm starting to appreciate Huw tbh..WBA are going after sh!t players from League Two like this guy and that Scunthorpe left back for minimal fees..and they signed Bartley ffs..Their window is looking terrible with Chadli, Rondon, Dawson, Hegazi, Gibbs , Jay Rodriguez also probably leaving..not to forget throwing over 6 m on a mediocre keeper like Johnstone.

But hey..it's none of our business.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 9:40]

Login to get fewer ads

Tom James on 10:15 - Aug 2 with 3241 viewsSWANSEYE

Just been reported on Sky................

JAMES TO STAY AT YEOVIL

Defender Tom James is set to stay at Yeovil after his proposed move to West Bromwich Albion fell through.

The Glovers had accepted an undisclosed bid, understood by Sky sources to be around £400,000, earlier this week.
Tom James on 10:16 - Aug 2 with 3241 viewsLoyal

Tom James on 09:40 - Aug 2 by omarjack

lol how stingy are West Brom if they failed to lure a guy who's being paid 50 k/year to join them?

I'm starting to appreciate Huw tbh..WBA are going after sh!t players from League Two like this guy and that Scunthorpe left back for minimal fees..and they signed Bartley ffs..Their window is looking terrible with Chadli, Rondon, Dawson, Hegazi, Gibbs , Jay Rodriguez also probably leaving..not to forget throwing over 6 m on a mediocre keeper like Johnstone.

But hey..it's none of our business.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 9:40]

Appreciate Huw ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tom James on 10:31 - Aug 2 with 3199 viewsomarjack

Tom James on 10:16 - Aug 2 by Loyal

Appreciate Huw ?

Well no..but WBA are doing worse than us atm..I'd say I appreciate Huw keeping distance from doing things..sometimes..doing nothing is better than doing things the wrong way.

I believe Huw is giving full liberty to Potter and his scouts when it comes to recruitments..and Huw is simply overseeing the financial aspect.

Tom James on 10:48 - Aug 2 with 3179 viewsomarjack

Speaking of medicals..did our medical team detect Wilf Bony's actual age?

Tom James on 10:51 - Aug 2 with 3163 viewsHugeEnkins

West Bron can phuck right off. Being linked with just about everyone we are targeting. Do your own scouting you scum bag cnts. Never forget them laughing down the liberty when we tried to have a minutes silence for the dead miners. Utter scum.
Tom James on 11:24 - Aug 2 with 3109 viewsomarjack

Tom James on 10:51 - Aug 2 by HugeEnkins

West Bron can phuck right off. Being linked with just about everyone we are targeting. Do your own scouting you scum bag cnts. Never forget them laughing down the liberty when we tried to have a minutes silence for the dead miners. Utter scum.

WBA are in bigger shambles than us..that warms me up a great deal..I don't think they'll crack the top 6.

Their deals have been very, very underwhelming..and their squad is only going to get worse with losing key players.

Darren Moore had 4 good games in charge after having nothing to lose or play for under zero pressure and they actually gave him the job ffs..I think it's going to turn out really poor for them.

Tom James on 16:17 - Aug 2 with 2983 viewsawayjack

Tom James on 10:51 - Aug 2 by HugeEnkins

Remember that. Some of their more decent fans were embarrassed afterwards and said it was group of clowns arriving late / drunk that didn't realise. Bullshit.
Tom James on 16:52 - Aug 2 with 2926 viewslatchford

Move off apparently. Concerns after the medical
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:11 - Aug 6 with 2707 viewsLandore_Jack

Deal back on with the Swans according to Alan Nixon on twitter. £400k.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 17:13]

#backtojack

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:11 - Aug 6 with 2703 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Tom James on 17:13 - Aug 6 with 2681 viewsjasper_T

Swap deal for Naughton.
Tom James on 17:17 - Aug 6 with 2637 viewspencoedjack

Tom James on 17:13 - Aug 6 by jasper_T

Swap deal for Naughton.

Good call it’s his level

I think Potters already worked out Naughton is shite
Tom James on 17:24 - Aug 6 with 2585 viewstheloneranger

He turned WBA down because of the personal terms offered.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tom James on 17:36 - Aug 6 with 2505 viewsairedale

Tom James on 10:48 - Aug 2 by omarjack

Speaking of medicals..did our medical team detect Wilf Bony's actual age?

No. Nobody fancied cutting the top of his head off to count the rings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024