Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According 03:03 - Aug 3 with 3965 viewsangryjack

To some journalist on the newsnow Swansea site,he reckons it looks like our starting!ine up sat will be notdfelt.olsen, fernandez van der Hoon,naughton,...Mackay, Carroll,Fulton,narsingh,,celina ,and asora,,,got to be wrong surely,,,whether these journos watch training sessions and have bit inside info but no amat Montero no Ollie,,no yanda,,and Fulton starting God help us if that's the line up...
According on 07:32 - Aug 3 with 3663 viewsSgorioFruit

God help us if Naughton is in the starting line up

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

According on 07:38 - Aug 3 with 3638 viewsawayjack

Just another lazy journalist looking for 'clicks' - I hope ! That team would struggle.
According on 07:58 - Aug 3 with 3547 views34dfgdf54

Despite the posititvity of the last week or so with players coming in, if the squad stays as it is now, which I don't expect, it would be be a struggle.

I know I'm banging the same drum over and over, but the midfield needs reinforcements and it's important we get the Nmecha deal over the line, that seems to have gone a bit quiet now though.
According on 09:09 - Aug 3 with 3301 viewsomarjack

McBurnie just signed a new deal..he's staying.

Amat is probably staying..if not..then Fede is which is even better

As for Montero..he'd be a good sub because even if we wanted him to start he won't be able to..injured most of the time.

Dhanda is good and all and I think he'll crack the senior squad very soon..but he's not starter material yet.

What's your problem with this random article exactly?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 9:24]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

According on 09:22 - Aug 3 with 3212 viewslifelong

Did I read somewhere that McBurnie went off injured in the last pre season game??
According on 10:30 - Aug 3 with 2994 viewsshenleymun

According on 07:32 - Aug 3 by SgorioFruit

God help us if Naughton is in the starting line up

All the Naughton hating morons used to say he was a Championship player....
According on 11:19 - Aug 3 with 2822 viewshobo

Dhanda was signed for the u23's. He's looked very good in pre-season though so I wouldn't be surprised in him making an early move up to the senior squad. Still too early for him to start though
According on 14:11 - Aug 3 with 2514 viewsBirchgrovejack

Im with risca on this one. That team doesn't look great on paper. And cm needs major reinforcements. If clucas goes and fee not being fit until end of Sept our midfield with consist of crimes Fulton and Carroll for the first 5/6 games. We don't want to start of badly or the rot will set in once more and we'll struggle all season.
Login to get fewer ads

According on 14:26 - Aug 3 with 2424 viewsJango

I don’t really see the team being much different to be honest. That front 4 is very exciting at this level, Potter may not fancy Mcburnie as the lone striker. Midfield looks quite weak but it could well be Fer and woods in a few weeks. VDH and Fernandez are better than Amat. Naughton over Roberts is a hard choice but a good choice to have at this level.
According on 16:34 - Aug 3 with 2207 viewsangryjack

According on 09:09 - Aug 3 by omarjack

McBurnie just signed a new deal..he's staying.

Amat is probably staying..if not..then Fede is which is even better

As for Montero..he'd be a good sub because even if we wanted him to start he won't be able to..injured most of the time.

Dhanda is good and all and I think he'll crack the senior squad very soon..but he's not starter material yet.

What's your problem with this random article exactly?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 9:24]

Problem is if that's the starting line up mush
According on 18:58 - Aug 3 with 1919 viewsJohnw102

Bet I am the only one who thinks Routs will start. Save this post!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

According on 22:56 - Aug 3 with 1658 viewsDyfnant

According on 14:11 - Aug 3 by Birchgrovejack

Im with risca on this one. That team doesn't look great on paper. And cm needs major reinforcements. If clucas goes and fee not being fit until end of Sept our midfield with consist of crimes Fulton and Carroll for the first 5/6 games. We don't want to start of badly or the rot will set in once more and we'll struggle all season.

Clucus will only be going if the chap from Brentford comes in.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

According on 23:00 - Aug 3 with 1638 viewsSwan91

According on 18:58 - Aug 3 by Johnw102

Bet I am the only one who thinks Routs will start. Save this post!

You are not alone... I hope not, but if GP goes with Asoro on the right as attacking.. maybe he will try with routs on the Left being not so attacking. I wouldn't be surprised.. but I would be annoyed if Montero and Asoro didn't start on the wings.
According on 08:35 - Aug 4 with 1377 viewsAlfieMooresSon

According on 07:58 - Aug 3 by 34dfgdf54

Despite the posititvity of the last week or so with players coming in, if the squad stays as it is now, which I don't expect, it would be be a struggle.

I know I'm banging the same drum over and over, but the midfield needs reinforcements and it's important we get the Nmecha deal over the line, that seems to have gone a bit quiet now though.

We need new blood now !!!

We are used to losing and we need positive battlers to break the cycle !!!
According on 09:07 - Aug 4 with 1318 viewsDewi1jack

According on 22:56 - Aug 3 by Dyfnant

Clucus will only be going if the chap from Brentford comes in.

Clucas and anyone will be going/ gone if there's a bit of cash for divis to be made.
Doesn't matter if it leaves us playing with our U19's in the first team.

Beaky, our Yeehaas and nearly all holding shares are only interested in themselves/ their bank balances.
Oprah won't give a flying fug as long as she gets money back

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024