Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conservative party racist again 17:44 - Aug 6 with 6949 viewsbuilthjack

Boris Johnson racist towards Islam and Muslin women.
Is that Ok?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Conservative party racist again on 20:51 - Aug 6 with 1501 viewslonglostjack

Conservative party racist again on 20:48 - Aug 6 by Gowerjack

The whiskers sticking out from under her pancake makeup nearly drove you insane...

And there was me thinking the Reeperbahn was a bit wild.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Conservative party racist again on 20:59 - Aug 6 with 1476 viewspeenemunde

Conservative party racist again on 19:09 - Aug 6 by sherpajacob

the thing about Bojo's casual everyday racism is that there is clear evidence of it. Its on video, recorded and in print, it cannot be denied or explained away as opposition smear tactics.

Yet there are people who will still vote for him to such an extent that he is favourite to become next Tory leader. What does it say about them?

It probably says they have had enough of multiculturalism being rammed down their throats.
Conservative party racist again on 21:25 - Aug 6 with 1434 viewsDippy

Multicultural-ism.

What does it actually mean.. our DNA is split into 1000 different %ages around every 'supposed' culture worldwide.

It's a term used by hypocrites.. the word exists solely to be hypocritical.

I'm currently watching Marvin Humes checking out his DNA line.. where his great, great, great grandfather was a white landowner..

Poll: Cooper Out

Conservative party racist again on 21:28 - Aug 6 with 1421 viewspeenemunde

Conservative party racist again on 21:25 - Aug 6 by Dippy

Multicultural-ism.

What does it actually mean.. our DNA is split into 1000 different %ages around every 'supposed' culture worldwide.

It's a term used by hypocrites.. the word exists solely to be hypocritical.

I'm currently watching Marvin Humes checking out his DNA line.. where his great, great, great grandfather was a white landowner..

Conservative party racist again on 21:32 - Aug 6 with 1411 viewsDippy

Conservative party racist again on 21:28 - Aug 6 by peenemunde

Even better.. he was an obvious slave enthusiast, where the Gov't was in full favour of it.

Boris doing his job mun, been at it for centuries

Poll: Cooper Out

Conservative party racist again on 22:29 - Aug 6 with 1357 viewsbuilthjack

Conservative party racist again on 21:32 - Aug 6 by Dippy

Even better.. he was an obvious slave enthusiast, where the Gov't was in full favour of it.

Boris doing his job mun, been at it for centuries

Boris is a racist tw@t.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Conservative party racist again on 22:38 - Aug 6 with 1351 viewslonglostjack

Conservative party racist again on 22:29 - Aug 6 by builthjack

Boris is a racist tw@t.

I’ve said it before. Eton should be demolished for the good of the country.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Conservative party racist again on 23:33 - Aug 6 with 1323 viewsomarjack

Aw man! How awful the way women are treated outside of our great Kingdom!

"A woman wearing a headscarf passes by"

Kill the c*nt b!tch with her anti-British values!

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Conservative party racist again on 03:01 - Aug 7 with 1290 viewsAnotherJohn

Conservative party racist again on 23:33 - Aug 6 by omarjack

Like this you mean?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28564984

The things that happen elsewhere in the world sometimes put the situation here into perspective.
Conservative party racist again on 05:57 - Aug 7 with 1271 viewspeenemunde

Conservative party racist again on 03:01 - Aug 7 by AnotherJohn

Like this you mean?

The things that happen elsewhere in the world sometimes put the situation here into perspective.

Exactly.
Way to many snowflakes in this country.
Conservative party racist again on 08:48 - Aug 7 with 1231 viewsomarjack

Like this you mean?

Isn't it funny when you lot set your standards so low you actually compare yourselves to crazy, ultra religious militias in 3rd world countries?

There is no difference between the scum in the link and the nazi scum who target immigrants and force them to take off their clothing and in some cases kill them.

https://www.mantecabulletin.com/news/state/police-probe-sikh-beating-hate-crime/

https://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2018/08/07/germany-shaken-by-neo-nazi-hate-cri

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/16401516.racist-hate-crime-up-46-in-west-mer

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-mosque/texas-man-convicted-of-hate-

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/canadian-police-investigate-possible-hate-crim

Conservative party racist again on 09:15 - Aug 7 with 1217 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party racist again on 08:48 - Aug 7 by omarjack

Isn't it funny when you lot set your standards so low you actually compare yourselves to crazy, ultra religious militias in 3rd world countries?

There is no difference between the scum in the link and the nazi scum who target immigrants and force them to take off their clothing and in some cases kill them.

https://www.mantecabulletin.com/news/state/police-probe-sikh-beating-hate-crime/

https://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2018/08/07/germany-shaken-by-neo-nazi-hate-cri

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/16401516.racist-hate-crime-up-46-in-west-mer

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-mosque/texas-man-convicted-of-hate-

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/canadian-police-investigate-possible-hate-crim

The Sabah? ‘kinell, son, do you even know what you’re linking to there or did Google just throw a headline up to you via a search?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Conservative party racist again on 09:18 - Aug 7 with 1207 viewsomarjack

Conservative party racist again on 09:15 - Aug 7 by Lohengrin

The Sabah? ‘kinell, son, do you even know what you’re linking to there or did Google just throw a headline up to you via a search?

Erdogan is a tw@t. But the article is legit.

Hell even I follow up transfer news from the Daily Fail..it doesn't mean I don't think it's an abomination of a media outlet for politics.

Conservative party racist again on 09:27 - Aug 7 with 1193 viewsHighjack

Conservative party racist again on 23:33 - Aug 6 by omarjack

I have never tried to kill a c*nt b!tch for wearing a headscarf. The thought would never even occur to me. I don’t think there’s a single poster on this site who would want to kill any c*nt b!tch for wearing a headscarf.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Conservative party racist again on 09:32 - Aug 7 with 1182 viewsomarjack

Conservative party racist again on 09:27 - Aug 7 by Highjack

I have never tried to kill a c*nt b!tch for wearing a headscarf. The thought would never even occur to me. I don’t think there’s a single poster on this site who would want to kill any c*nt b!tch for wearing a headscarf.

I didn't say you did! lol

I'm talking about the minority in society who commit hate crimes and end up on local news.

I sure as hell hope there aren't that kind of monsters on the forum. Although I saw some EDL lovers who probably wouldn't do such things but don't mind if their comrades did. (I am in no way saying you're one of those)

Conservative party racist again on 09:47 - Aug 7 with 1170 viewsLeonWasGod

Like this you mean?

Now this is the problem with the binary politicisation of what Boris said. He's either great or an abomination depending on whether you're a Tory or not or whether you're pro-Brexit or not, etc. It mirrors the rest of public issues today where the level of discourse is frankly appalling.

Yet there is a much bigger issue behind all of this, as you highlight. Personally I think that people can wear what they want. But there is a link between the Burkha and religious fundamentalism (which isn't good whatever the religion) and repression of people's rights, etc. We've all seen the pictures of Afghanistan a few decades back with woman walking around with loose hair and short skirts. And here's the Bin Ladens on their holidays:

There's a certain irony in defending the Burkha when it itself has been used as an item of repression in certain countries. But as I said, I couldn't care less what people wear here in the UK as long as long as it's a free choice (even Darran's shirts are ok; well, some of them).
Conservative party racist again on 09:50 - Aug 7 with 1166 viewsomarjack

Conservative party racist again on 09:47 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

Now this is the problem with the binary politicisation of what Boris said. He's either great or an abomination depending on whether you're a Tory or not or whether you're pro-Brexit or not, etc. It mirrors the rest of public issues today where the level of discourse is frankly appalling.

Yet there is a much bigger issue behind all of this, as you highlight. Personally I think that people can wear what they want. But there is a link between the Burkha and religious fundamentalism (which isn't good whatever the religion) and repression of people's rights, etc. We've all seen the pictures of Afghanistan a few decades back with woman walking around with loose hair and short skirts. And here's the Bin Ladens on their holidays:

There's a certain irony in defending the Burkha when it itself has been used as an item of repression in certain countries. But as I said, I couldn't care less what people wear here in the UK as long as long as it's a free choice (even Darran's shirts are ok; well, some of them).

Great post.

Everything you said is very true.

I'm in no way defending the burqa..imo it is linked to extremism. (although the hijab is not at all from experience and knowledge of many who wear it by choice).. But who am I to draw the line?

If we ban the burqa because it looks "suspicious"..shouldn't we also ban nazi tattoos and clothing?

It's not up to us to draw the line..it's only up to us if we knew a woman is BEING FORCED into wearing one..that's when it becomes our business
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 9:54]

Conservative party racist again on 10:05 - Aug 7 with 1153 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party racist again on 09:18 - Aug 7 by omarjack

Erdogan is a tw@t. But the article is legit.

Hell even I follow up transfer news from the Daily Fail..it doesn't mean I don't think it's an abomination of a media outlet for politics.

Is it though? Put yourself in the malignantly coruscating mind of the red and think what they would do to politicise a tragedy? You’d already be wearing a balaclava so what better ruse than to creep about in the dead of night and spray the hakenkreuz near the scene of tragedy?

Next morning, quick as a flash, straight on the phone to fellow travellers in the media to register ‘outrage’ and point fingers. Organise a march and rally for the weekend after sending your cadres out amongst the asylum seekers - “Look! We’re doing this for you! Join us! Join us!”

As sure as night follows day ‘establishment’ politicians and commentators are by now elbowing each other out of the way in their haste to be the first to the microphone, put on a hang-dog face (the more seasoned among them may even produce real tears for the occasion) and gibber about ‘Nartzeeez.’

You’d be sitting back in your chair at this stage, feet up, filing your nails like a cartoon cat thinking ‘God, I’m good. This is just too easy.’

The furore will start to die down after a week as people get distracted by their own everyday concerns. What do you? Creep back out with your spray can again of course. Start the music from the top and get the gullible to do your dance of deceit.

If you doubt any of that is possible, pal, don’t. There’s money in it. Great piles of public money. Concoct the thunder, fabricate the lightning, then just stand catching the notes as they fall.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 17:39]

Conservative party racist again on 10:11 - Aug 7 with 1141 viewsHighjack

Conservative party racist again on 10:05 - Aug 7 by Lohengrin

Is it though? Put yourself in the malignantly coruscating mind of the red and think what they would do to politicise a tragedy? You’d already be wearing a balaclava so what better ruse than to creep about in the dead of night and spray the hakenkreuz near the scene of tragedy?

Next morning, quick as a flash, straight on the phone to fellow travellers in the media to register ‘outrage’ and point fingers. Organise a march and rally for the weekend after sending your cadres out amongst the asylum seekers - “Look! We’re doing this for you! Join us! Join us!”

As sure as night follows day ‘establishment’ politicians and commentators are by now elbowing each other out of the way in their haste to be the first to the microphone, put on a hang-dog face (the more seasoned among them may even produce real tears for the occasion) and gibber about ‘Nartzeeez.’

You’d be sitting back in your chair at this stage, feet up, filing your nails like a cartoon cat thinking ‘God, I’m good. This is just too easy.’

The furore will start to die down after a week as people get distracted by their own everyday concerns. What do you? Creep back out with your spray can again of course. Start the music from the top and get the gullible to do your dance of deceit.

If you doubt any of that is possible, pal, don’t. There’s money in it. Great piles of public money. Concoct the thunder, fabricate the lightning, then just stand catching the notes as they fall.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 17:39]

2 questions:

1: how much money?

2: Where can I buy some high quality spray paint?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Conservative party racist again on 10:13 - Aug 7 with 1133 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s just Boris being Boris mun .

Like it’s was just Adolf being Adolf

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Conservative party racist again on 10:17 - Aug 7 with 1128 viewsBytholWyn

It's a bizarre line in logic that puts up an example of intolerant bigoted behaviour in another country for legitimate criticism - and then simultaneously advocates intolerant bigoted behaviour in this country. The lack of basic thinking skills here is breathtaking.
Conservative party racist again on 10:18 - Aug 7 with 1126 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party racist again on 10:11 - Aug 7 by Highjack

2 questions:

1: how much money?

2: Where can I buy some high quality spray paint?

1: More ‘Green’ than the Main Stand at Parkhead.

2: Halfords.

Don’t forget the balaclava. CCTV could kill the golden goose!

Conservative party racist again on 10:20 - Aug 7 with 1119 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party racist again on 10:13 - Aug 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s just Boris being Boris mun .

Like it’s was just Adolf being Adolf

Did you just compare Boris Johnson to Adolf Hitler?

Adolf’s Mam never let him out of the house unless he combed his hair, mun!

Conservative party racist again on 10:21 - Aug 7 with 1117 viewsomarjack

Conservative party racist again on 10:18 - Aug 7 by Lohengrin

Damn Turks and their balaclavas..

Conservative party racist again on 10:22 - Aug 7 with 1116 viewsHighjack

Conservative party racist again on 10:18 - Aug 7 by Lohengrin

If I wear a balaclava won’t I have nartzees, biggotts and raycists trying to rip it off and kill me for being a c*nt b!tch?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024