Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. 18:30 - Aug 9 with 6413 viewsperplex

The day has ended well for these guys made another nice little profit despite having to pay a small commission to our Huw, these business men know there stuff unfortunately, and know all Swansea`s current crop of fans are capable of is moaning and groaning about the scheming threesome.
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 00:45 - Aug 10 with 1250 viewsKrisP

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 22:02 - Aug 9 by perplex

What they are doing is what they do you naive clown it's what they are known for they are professional fleecers if you need evidence just Google the two of them and by the way you still not have given an explanation to my question do not try and find a way around it if you can not explain then keep off here you plonker

I did explain - it's a matter of public records at Companies House. You never did explain yours though - going around making baseless claims and then demanding anyone who disagrees with you provides hard evidence is a strange way to operate mind.
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 00:48 - Aug 10 with 1246 viewsKrisP

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 21:11 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

Don't be soft. The yanks hold the purse strings. We know that from last year. They even tried to play Directors of Football but we got Bobbly so they soon facked off with their tails between their legs.

They might hold the purse strings, but they loosened them to the tune of £70m+ last season. Who did the spending?

I was talking longer term in any case. The downfall of the club started with Jenkins before the windfall from the Americans was a twinkle in his eye.
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 01:03 - Aug 10 with 1233 viewsJonathans_coat

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 00:48 - Aug 10 by KrisP

They might hold the purse strings, but they loosened them to the tune of £70m+ last season. Who did the spending?

I was talking longer term in any case. The downfall of the club started with Jenkins before the windfall from the Americans was a twinkle in his eye.

“Who did the spending?”

Huw and the Hedge fund. With the clubs money!

Not a penny of HJ or Yankee’s personal fortune was “invested” in player purchase!
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 01:19 - Aug 10 with 1220 viewsKrisP

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 01:03 - Aug 10 by Jonathans_coat

“Who did the spending?”

Huw and the Hedge fund. With the clubs money!

Not a penny of HJ or Yankee’s personal fortune was “invested” in player purchase!

No. Not the hedge fund. Just Huw, that's my point. Unless you think this consortium of American businessmen took a shine to Sam Clucas for £15m + Kingsley. Seems unlikely to me.
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 01:34 - Aug 10 with 1206 viewsJonathans_coat

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 01:19 - Aug 10 by KrisP

No. Not the hedge fund. Just Huw, that's my point. Unless you think this consortium of American businessmen took a shine to Sam Clucas for £15m + Kingsley. Seems unlikely to me.

HJ can’t scratch his arse without Steve and Jase’s expressed permission. HJ is basically just a grossly overpaid advisor. Whether they are his recommendationsor not, the Yanks have final say on everything.
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 04:04 - Aug 10 with 1160 viewsGlyn1

Being in the Championship is not profitable for the owners.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 18:30 - Aug 10 with 1061 viewsperplex

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 00:45 - Aug 10 by KrisP

I did explain - it's a matter of public records at Companies House. You never did explain yours though - going around making baseless claims and then demanding anyone who disagrees with you provides hard evidence is a strange way to operate mind.

Baseless, the way they work is all over the internet, , so you actually would like them to produce what they are actually taking out of the club for all to see, boy your a beaut.
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 18:33 - Aug 10 with 1056 viewsperplex

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 04:04 - Aug 10 by Glyn1

Being in the Championship is not profitable for the owners.

Certainly earned themselves a few mill yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 18:34 - Aug 10 with 1056 viewsperplex

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 23:02 - Aug 9 by somersetsimon

I have no love for the new owners, but is there actually any evidence that they have taken money out of the club?

Mate they are very clever business men, you will never be able to see exactly what these guys are up to, if you are naive enough to think this is not the case because you can not get any details from these guys or the club then so be it, the evidence is what they have been doing for years they buy and then make substantial profits out of what they have bought, it`s there profession its what they do, just check there history and how they go about things.
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 18:35 - Aug 10 with 1052 viewsBadlands

Where are these profits?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 18:48 - Aug 10 with 1042 viewsShaky

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 18:35 - Aug 10 by Badlands

Where are these profits?

Perp is a troll.

Best to try to avoid him would be my advice.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 18:51 - Aug 10 with 1033 viewsperplex

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 18:48 - Aug 10 by Shaky

Perp is a troll.

Best to try to avoid him would be my advice.

Shaky are you still bitter, so you got owned in a debate, but that was a while back why are you still holding a grudge, just forgive and forget mun.
Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 07:01 - Aug 11 with 978 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good day for Kaplan and Levien. on 21:11 - Aug 9 by majorraglan

I am not sure that this is a good day for Kaplan and Levein or anyone associated with Swansea City.

We are led to believe that Kaplan and Levein had a grand plan which was to buy the club, develop the commercial side, (which the consensus on here was something that needed to happen), secure additional revenue from TV rights etc and sell at a profit when all was accomplished. To achieve that they needed to retain PL status which is out the window. I am sure that they have looked at other avenues of recouping their investment which could include selling assets including players or possibly via the monies coming in from the parachute payments but from what I understand these can be ring fenced and paid direct to 3rd parties in lieu of debts, for example for unpaid transfer fees still owing, outstanding wages etc. The club could also mortgage the Liberty now that they have a long term lease, but if the club is perceived to be in a precarious financial position securing a loan may not be possible or be very costly.

The club needs to save a significant amount of money and reduce its overheads considerably. It has had a number of succesive poor transfer windows and while things are still being played out, I suspect the fact the club has not sold the Ayew brothers, still has Bony on the books and taken what allegedly appears to be a big hit on Clucas (£17m to £6m a significant chunk of the money would still be owing to Hull etc) has necessitated the sale of Amat and others. Certain assurances may have been given to Potter, but it may be that failure to generate funds by moving on the big earners and “star players” has created a situation where a fire sale is required and where we will see the best assets stripped/sold off, and it will be a buyers market.

If we want to talk about people who have done well out of the Swans, I would say that the old board are amongst that group, as are players who have commanded high salaries for relatively little return and the losers..... I believe include the Trust and people who may lose their jobs as a result of what may take place in the next few months.

The Trust need to be on top of their game.

Edit - typo
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 22:11]

Just an idea. Now they know that they have overseen our clubs totally unnecessary relegation and riven they have absolutely no idea about running a football club - why not put the club up for sale?

They won't - not until those Shylocks have taken their pound of flesh, which they are doing right now. The merchants of menace.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024