Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulton and Routs 09:42 - Aug 12 with 10648 views34dfgdf54

Nixon reporting both could be on their way.

Fulton - £800k loan with an option for permanent.
Routs - QPR talking, depends on figures.
Fulton and Routs on 10:42 - Aug 13 with 1624 viewsSW11Jack

Fulton and Routs on 10:36 - Aug 13 by nantywatcher

I'm amazed people cannot see what Fulton brings to the table. Those extra two points he won for us from Asora's pathetic cross could make a big difference at the end of the season. He has always had good awareness in the box and works unselfishly in midfield. KEEP!!

Spot on. Relatively cheap wages-wise; unlikely to complain about being on the bench for extended periods; and decent enough to fill in a starter spot for a few games in the event of suspensions and injuries. Hard to see how we'd get an equal or better player who satisfies all of the above for the same money or less.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 10:50]
Fulton and Routs on 10:49 - Aug 13 with 1593 viewsherbie

I'm amazed people cannot see what Fulton brings to the table. Those extra two points he won for us from Asora's pathetic cross could make a big difference at the end of the season. He has always had good awareness in the box and works unselfishly in midfield. KEEP!!

I don't know about pathetic cross but Fulton's movement to get the header in was very good. An underrated player I would like to see us keep. Never let's us down and good attitude.
For me he was close to man of the match on Saturday.
Fulton and Routs on 10:59 - Aug 13 with 1537 viewsnantywatcher

Fulton and Routs on 10:49 - Aug 13 by herbie

I don't know about pathetic cross but Fulton's movement to get the header in was very good. An underrated player I would like to see us keep. Never let's us down and good attitude.
For me he was close to man of the match on Saturday.

Cannot think of an alternative to pathetic. Under hit and directly placed on a Preston defender's forehead.
Fulton and Routs on 11:00 - Aug 13 with 1533 views34dfgdf54

Fulton and Routs on 10:59 - Aug 13 by nantywatcher

Cannot think of an alternative to pathetic. Under hit and directly placed on a Preston defender's forehead.

Dear me
Fulton and Routs on 11:10 - Aug 13 with 1466 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Was it an own goal?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fulton and Routs on 11:11 - Aug 13 with 1453 views34dfgdf54

Fulton and Routs on 11:10 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Was it an own goal?

That’s what I was thinking.

Put the ball into a good area and Fulton made a good run to get his head on it. “Pathetic” isn’t a word I would use.
Fulton and Routs on 11:41 - Aug 13 with 1361 viewstheloneranger

Fulton and Routs on 22:42 - Aug 12 by hobo

I'm very rarely wrong when it comes to transfers No loan fee

"It is believed Chelsea are not receiving a loan fee for Abraham because their priority was to find the best club for his development. But it has been reported that the successful club would have to pay £1million to cover signing-on fees for the player, his family and his agent."

"It has also been alleged that Abraham will be paid more than his £50,000-a-week Chelsea wage by his loan club and the deal will include a lucrative goal bonus"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/28/tammy-abraham-sign-50k-a-week-ch

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Fulton and Routs on 11:45 - Aug 13 with 1339 viewsomarjack

Fulton and Routs on 11:41 - Aug 13 by theloneranger

"It is believed Chelsea are not receiving a loan fee for Abraham because their priority was to find the best club for his development. But it has been reported that the successful club would have to pay £1million to cover signing-on fees for the player, his family and his agent."

"It has also been alleged that Abraham will be paid more than his £50,000-a-week Chelsea wage by his loan club and the deal will include a lucrative goal bonus"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/28/tammy-abraham-sign-50k-a-week-ch

So..

3.5 m (signing on fee plus wages) plus a lucrative goal bonus..

So we've paid 3.5 m total.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Fulton and Routs on 12:03 - Aug 13 with 1271 viewshobo

Fulton and Routs on 10:33 - Aug 13 by SW11Jack

From one of Nixon's tweets yesterday — makes it sound like a deal isn't so certain:

"It’s a loan with view to a 800k buy. So it’s a respectable offer. But Swansea short on bodies. So bad timing."
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 10:37]

I'm not sure how that's regarded as a respectable offer tbh
Fulton and Routs on 12:30 - Aug 13 with 1180 viewslonglostjack

Neither am I. Why on earth should we deplete the squad further for £800,000 ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fulton and Routs on 12:37 - Aug 13 with 1159 viewsItchySphincter

Except our player won the header and scored.

FFS. It's our fans that are pathetic.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Fulton and Routs on 12:44 - Aug 13 with 1117 viewsnantywatcher

Fulton and Routs on 12:37 - Aug 13 by ItchySphincter

Except our player won the header and scored.

FFS. It's our fans that are pathetic.

That's the point I am making. Fulton created that goal out of nothing through his anticipation, movement and execution. Otherwise it was a simple clearance for Preston from a cross that was very poor. Watch it again and tell me where I'm wrong.
Fulton and Routs on 12:45 - Aug 13 with 1102 viewsherbie

Fulton and Routs on 11:11 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

That’s what I was thinking.

Put the ball into a good area and Fulton made a good run to get his head on it. “Pathetic” isn’t a word I would use.

Absolutely. I honestly cannot believe the poster's description of it!
Fulton and Routs on 12:46 - Aug 13 with 1096 viewsthornabyswan

Pathetic post.
The cross was just fine.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Fulton and Routs on 12:57 - Aug 13 with 1044 viewsnantywatcher

Fulton and Routs on 12:46 - Aug 13 by thornabyswan

Pathetic post.
The cross was just fine.

We will have to disagree. I presume most posters on here have never played the game. Still, regardless, TWO precious points gained with five tough games in front of us.
Fulton and Routs on 13:23 - Aug 13 with 954 views34dfgdf54

Fulton and Routs on 12:57 - Aug 13 by nantywatcher

We will have to disagree. I presume most posters on here have never played the game. Still, regardless, TWO precious points gained with five tough games in front of us.

Played for Juventus did you?
Fulton and Routs on 13:39 - Aug 13 with 909 viewsnantywatcher

Fulton and Routs on 13:23 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

Played for Juventus did you?

No - but I still turn out occaisionally for Barely Athletic.
Fulton and Routs on 13:45 - Aug 13 with 893 viewsSW11Jack

Fulton and Routs on 12:44 - Aug 13 by nantywatcher

That's the point I am making. Fulton created that goal out of nothing through his anticipation, movement and execution. Otherwise it was a simple clearance for Preston from a cross that was very poor. Watch it again and tell me where I'm wrong.

"created that goal out of nothing through his anticipation, movement and execution"

I'd hazard that the same is true from 9/10 of goals from crosses. It's fairly rare that you'll see an inch-perfect, pin-point cross.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 13:46]
Fulton and Routs on 13:46 - Aug 13 with 876 viewsherbie

Fulton and Routs on 12:57 - Aug 13 by nantywatcher

I think you will find quite a few of us on here played to a decent level!
Fulton and Routs on 14:03 - Aug 13 with 808 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fulton and Routs on 11:45 - Aug 13 by omarjack

So..

3.5 m (signing on fee plus wages) plus a lucrative goal bonus..

So we've paid 3.5 m total.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024