Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. 20:16 - Aug 15 with 1075 viewslonglostjack

Brilliant.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 20:20 - Aug 15 with 1068 viewsJackfath

What's it about?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 20:24 - Aug 15 with 1062 viewslonglostjack

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 20:20 - Aug 15 by Jackfath

What's it about?

Reintroducing Orangutans to the wild. Nothing to do with a school inspectorate report ;-). Put the kettle on and watch it from start on C4+1.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 20:27 - Aug 15 with 1052 viewssainthelens

Is it a documentary about the teenagers in Splott?
Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 21:08 - Aug 15 with 1001 viewsmarchamjack

Me and Mrs MJ are jyst back from Borneo, literally, on Sunday. We went out to the jungle to see the orangutans. Amazing. On the walk in, our ranger said theres a big male in the area and if I say run...RUN!! So it was funny seeing those blokes jumping un the water to escape 😁

That programme was brilliant and captured what we saw there. They are definitely close to us humans.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 22:36 - Aug 15 with 966 viewsswanforthemoney

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 21:08 - Aug 15 by marchamjack

Me and Mrs MJ are jyst back from Borneo, literally, on Sunday. We went out to the jungle to see the orangutans. Amazing. On the walk in, our ranger said theres a big male in the area and if I say run...RUN!! So it was funny seeing those blokes jumping un the water to escape 😁

That programme was brilliant and captured what we saw there. They are definitely close to us humans.

That’s nothing. i was in Wind Street on Saturday night and had to leg it because there was a big ginger male on the loose.

I stand in the North Stand

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 00:15 - Aug 16 with 941 viewsHighjack

Yeah genetically and behaviourally we are very alike as we share a very recent ancestor. We are also both omnivores which is natural for all great apes.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 0:29]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 08:39 - Aug 16 with 887 views1983

Was it the one in Sepilok ?
We went there 2 years ago, brilliant place me and the missus were walking around on the board walk with the rain bucketing down with the 2 umbrellas from the place we were staying at and the next thing an orang-utan just popped up and was trying to get under the umbrellas with us amazing surreal experience also the golden bears sanctuary

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 18:29 - Aug 16 with 830 viewsmarchamjack

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 08:39 - Aug 16 by 1983

Was it the one in Sepilok ?
We went there 2 years ago, brilliant place me and the missus were walking around on the board walk with the rain bucketing down with the 2 umbrellas from the place we were staying at and the next thing an orang-utan just popped up and was trying to get under the umbrellas with us amazing surreal experience also the golden bears sanctuary

Yes, was that place. Excellent. We went to see some other places too and those little monkeys, silver tails, one of them jumped on my head and a couple into my lap as I bent down to feed them. Amazing experience. Was boiling when we were there. Did a night walk too, got covered in mossie bites and saw too many bugs/tarantulas/snakes to want to do one of those in the jungle again

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

Orangutan School on Channel 4 now. on 20:23 - Aug 19 with 731 views1983

We were staying in the place next to the sanctuary for 3 nights and then travelled around Borneo for about 10 days Sabah,Sandankin, Gaya Island, Sepilok and then onto Singapore
Those little monkeys were buggers,did you go on to see those monkeys with the long noses making honking noises? 😂 Brilliant trip
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 20:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024