Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. 12:55 - Aug 16 with 15469 viewsJango

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/newsbeat-45206266

How nice of him. I wonder if the BBC would be celebrating such an event if a white artist was to do the same thing for underprivileged white kids. My guess is that artists career would be over.

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 12:29 - Aug 20 with 2157 viewsCatullus

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 11:03 - Aug 20 by omarjack

But ethnic minorities are less likely to become rich because they're disadvantaged.

Aask white people living in the valleys if they feel advantaged, I suspect many would tell you they have nothing, no prospects, no future, no hope. Are there any figures for how many white people are disadvanteged? I'm not saying ethnic minorities aren't having trouble but they aren't the only ones.
The figures produced, well statistics can be shown to mean many things. Is a homeless white person better off, more advantegd than a homeless black or Asian person? Are the disadbvaged in that position because of government policy, because of racism or because the rich are hoarding all the good bits for themselves? Are all the good teachers, doctors or whoever all going to work in the good schools/hospitals etc because they are in nicer areas?
Go to the inner city and crime is often gang linked, drugs, prostitution, burglary, mugging all has gang links and obviously so does murder. Are gangs there because of disadvantage and are those gangs causing things to get better or worse?
There are a lot of questions, a lot to ponder and no easy solution but ethnic minorities aren't the only disadvantaged people in this country.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 15:10 - Aug 20 with 2096 viewsFlashberryjack

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 02:41 - Aug 17 by DJack

Firstly I think you meant "except"...I'm not sure as you are thicker than me and that's not a good sign.

... and secondly the few areas where one or two commentators have suggested that white males "feel" left behind are such an insignificant number (CURRENTLY) that it is either not worthy of action or a statistical anomaly. Another observation is you pushing this kind of line where your avatar shows you in a Tux and dickie-bow... you really know the truth of the disadvantaged, don't you!?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 16:28 - Aug 20 with 2068 viewsEbo

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 06:04 - Aug 20 by peenemunde

And some would say you are taking out of your arse.

Ouch you got torched there Penismuddle

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 17:46 - Aug 20 with 2055 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 02:41 - Aug 17 by DJack

Firstly I think you meant "except"...I'm not sure as you are thicker than me and that's not a good sign.

... and secondly the few areas where one or two commentators have suggested that white males "feel" left behind are such an insignificant number (CURRENTLY) that it is either not worthy of action or a statistical anomaly. Another observation is you pushing this kind of line where your avatar shows you in a Tux and dickie-bow... you really know the truth of the disadvantaged, don't you!?

FFS!

First off, the fact that white males may feel left behind is neither here nor there. F*ck what people 'feel' let's look at the facts. The fact is that white people are being excluded from applying for jobs due to their race, being banned from 'safe spaces' due to their race and being asked to move to the back of concert halls due to their race. You may not think this is worthy of action but I guarantee if it was aimed at any other race you would be demanding action. There is a racist agenda being pushed by a small group of activists. This would not be a problem if they weren't protected by a massive amount of apologists, like yourself, who don't understand that equality and equity are massively different things.

Now, onto the staggeringly stupid part of your post...

Here's Hubert Humphrey telling Martin Luther King "C'mon Marty, old chap, you're pushing this kind of line while you stand in front of me in a Tux and dickie-bow... you really know the truth of the disadvantaged, don't you!?"

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 7:07]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 19:43 - Aug 20 with 2013 viewsNookiejack

White working-class boys in England 'need more help' to go to university

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/education/2018/may/10/white-w
Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 21:24 - Aug 20 with 1991 viewsdizietsma

"The fact is that white people are being excluded from applying for jobs due to their race, being banned from 'safe spaces' due to their race and being asked to move to the back of concert halls due to their race."

I didn't know that Mo.

Wouldn't it be illegal?
Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 21:38 - Aug 20 with 1972 viewsCatullus

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 21:24 - Aug 20 by dizietsma

"The fact is that white people are being excluded from applying for jobs due to their race, being banned from 'safe spaces' due to their race and being asked to move to the back of concert halls due to their race."

I didn't know that Mo.

Wouldn't it be illegal?

Illegal? You'd think so but under the guise of "positive discrimination" white people are being put at a disadvantage purely because they are white. As said above, if that was happening to any other ethnic group it would be called racist.
The police can aim to have a certain percentage of ethnic groups, try to ensure better representation but what if those group aren't applying in big enough numbers?
We have diversity, inclusivity, anti racism laws yet treating white people worse than other ethnic groups is somehow positive?
The only positive thing for me is when we treat everybody exactly the same, when people see the person not the colour or religion.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 21:58 - Aug 20 with 1960 viewsdizietsma

I don't have a problem with organisations like the police trying to boost their ethnic workforce if it helps with their aims i.e. makes policing better. After all, they are there to police the country not provide job opportunities.
It should be an operational matter though, rather than pleasing some statistics watchdog.

Still curious abut Mo's talk about safe spaces and concerts. i don;t frequent either of those things, so it's not something I have heard about.
Login to get fewer ads

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 22:21 - Aug 20 with 1944 viewsEbo

The problem with white people is they want to decide what the rest of should be offended by.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 04:24 - Aug 21 with 1899 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 21:24 - Aug 20 by dizietsma

I didn't know that Mo.

Wouldn't it be illegal?

Here's the BBC advertising a job/training for 'non white' people

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/885434/bbc-trainee-job-advert-open-to-non-whit

People who don't understand equality can give it the old 'but muh white representation is much higher than ethnic representation in the media' but so is Jewish representation. Would the people who accept this also accept an advert excluding 'Juden' from applying? As for the legal standing I'm not a legal expert so can't answer any questions you may have concerning this sorry, Diz. I just know, never mind legally, this would not be accepted socially if aimed at any other race.

Now this lazy eyed trout is Bahar Mustafa...

Say hi to Bahar, kids. Bahar set up a 'safe space' in Goldsmiths university where non white cis gendered men were not allowed to go. Imagine setting up a space where black men couldn't go in the pursuit of keeping white women safe...try it. I f*cking dare you.
This would not be so bad if old Bahar wasn't THE F*CKING DIVERSITY OFFICER for Goldsmiths. Once again showing that the people who push for 'diversity' do not care about diversity or diversity of thought. They mean less white people and everyone thinks the exact same PC thoughts as them. Since men are also a minority in university these days, Bahar is also showing this is not about protecting minorities.

And finally another young 'brown girl' who needs to check her privilege is Lido Pimienta. Lido, when performing on stage, asks white girls to move to the back of the crowd to allow brown girls to the front...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/lido-pimienta-halifax-festival-1.4375115

When a white photographer refused, the organisers of the event ended up apologising TO THE F*CKING RACIST. At the time Rosa Parks refused to 'move to the back' I bet there were racists who gave reasons as to why the bus company was correct and why Rosa should apologise...we still have those type of people around today.
Yes, this was not in the UK, but many people here defended this at the time.

Now people can come with their reasons and excuses, but I assure you, if these actions were directed at another race, no excuses or reasons would be accepted by these same people.

The worst thing about these racists is if you say they're racist they reply with "You can't be racist against white people". If you ask the Alt-right or Neo Nazis if they're racist they tend to reply "Yeah. Why aren't you?" I can respect that. But these slippery, little bottom feeders don't have the spine to admit what they are.

And, Oh Tommy Tommy, before you call me a snowflake, just know that you're absolute 'gammon'. OK, mate?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 04:25 - Aug 21 with 1898 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 22:21 - Aug 20 by Ebo

The problem with white people is they want to decide what the rest of should be offended by.

#NotAll

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 06:57 - Aug 21 with 1878 viewsMo_Wives

I'd like to point out, at this point, that I have posted the Lido Pimienta story on here before. At that point the poster known as ECB replied something along the lines of "As much as I'd like to, because it would get Mo and SwanJackal wound up, I can't defend her actions"

This, to me, is an excellent response. ECB has not thrown himself into the white people are oppressed side of the argument. He hasn't even moved away from his belief that black people are disadvantaged in our society. But when shown something that is obviously wrong and against his principles he has stood up and called it out. Even if it doesn't fit neatly into the beliefs he holds.
If we could all do as he did, I think we'd find a lot of the arguments would end and the widening political divide would start decreasing or, even if this makes me sound like David Brent, we could at least build a bridge across that divide. Urrgh somebody, please shoot me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 08:11 - Aug 21 with 1861 viewsWarwickHunt

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 06:57 - Aug 21 by Mo_Wives

I'd like to point out, at this point, that I have posted the Lido Pimienta story on here before. At that point the poster known as ECB replied something along the lines of "As much as I'd like to, because it would get Mo and SwanJackal wound up, I can't defend her actions"

This, to me, is an excellent response. ECB has not thrown himself into the white people are oppressed side of the argument. He hasn't even moved away from his belief that black people are disadvantaged in our society. But when shown something that is obviously wrong and against his principles he has stood up and called it out. Even if it doesn't fit neatly into the beliefs he holds.
If we could all do as he did, I think we'd find a lot of the arguments would end and the widening political divide would start decreasing or, even if this makes me sound like David Brent, we could at least build a bridge across that divide. Urrgh somebody, please shoot me.

No!

#whitelivesmatter
Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:12 - Aug 21 with 1847 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 08:11 - Aug 21 by WarwickHunt

No!

#whitelivesmatter

#MoWivesMatters

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:20 - Aug 21 with 1843 viewsJackSomething

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 04:24 - Aug 21 by Mo_Wives

Here's the BBC advertising a job/training for 'non white' people

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/885434/bbc-trainee-job-advert-open-to-non-whit

People who don't understand equality can give it the old 'but muh white representation is much higher than ethnic representation in the media' but so is Jewish representation. Would the people who accept this also accept an advert excluding 'Juden' from applying? As for the legal standing I'm not a legal expert so can't answer any questions you may have concerning this sorry, Diz. I just know, never mind legally, this would not be accepted socially if aimed at any other race.

Now this lazy eyed trout is Bahar Mustafa...

Say hi to Bahar, kids. Bahar set up a 'safe space' in Goldsmiths university where non white cis gendered men were not allowed to go. Imagine setting up a space where black men couldn't go in the pursuit of keeping white women safe...try it. I f*cking dare you.
This would not be so bad if old Bahar wasn't THE F*CKING DIVERSITY OFFICER for Goldsmiths. Once again showing that the people who push for 'diversity' do not care about diversity or diversity of thought. They mean less white people and everyone thinks the exact same PC thoughts as them. Since men are also a minority in university these days, Bahar is also showing this is not about protecting minorities.

And finally another young 'brown girl' who needs to check her privilege is Lido Pimienta. Lido, when performing on stage, asks white girls to move to the back of the crowd to allow brown girls to the front...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/lido-pimienta-halifax-festival-1.4375115

When a white photographer refused, the organisers of the event ended up apologising TO THE F*CKING RACIST. At the time Rosa Parks refused to 'move to the back' I bet there were racists who gave reasons as to why the bus company was correct and why Rosa should apologise...we still have those type of people around today.
Yes, this was not in the UK, but many people here defended this at the time.

Now people can come with their reasons and excuses, but I assure you, if these actions were directed at another race, no excuses or reasons would be accepted by these same people.

The worst thing about these racists is if you say they're racist they reply with "You can't be racist against white people". If you ask the Alt-right or Neo Nazis if they're racist they tend to reply "Yeah. Why aren't you?" I can respect that. But these slippery, little bottom feeders don't have the spine to admit what they are.

And, Oh Tommy Tommy, before you call me a snowflake, just know that you're absolute 'gammon'. OK, mate?

I don't think you'd find many people who wouldn't agree that those two examples are ridiculous and those two women should be told their actions could certainly be called racist. Personally, I'd like to tell them both to f*ck off.

However, not sure you can equate those presumably isolated examples to Rosa Parks. It wasn't as if Rosa Parks being told to move to the back of the bus was an isolated incident, it was expected of black Americans every day. Sit at the back of the bus, eat in a different section of the restaurant, send your kids to a different school, etc... You've had to go looking for these examples (the BBC one is from 2017 for example), while black people in America then faced those situations every single day.

Totally agree with you in your other post and talking about ECB by the way. Nice one Brent.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:30 - Aug 21 with 1839 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:20 - Aug 21 by JackSomething

I don't think you'd find many people who wouldn't agree that those two examples are ridiculous and those two women should be told their actions could certainly be called racist. Personally, I'd like to tell them both to f*ck off.

However, not sure you can equate those presumably isolated examples to Rosa Parks. It wasn't as if Rosa Parks being told to move to the back of the bus was an isolated incident, it was expected of black Americans every day. Sit at the back of the bus, eat in a different section of the restaurant, send your kids to a different school, etc... You've had to go looking for these examples (the BBC one is from 2017 for example), while black people in America then faced those situations every single day.

Totally agree with you in your other post and talking about ECB by the way. Nice one Brent.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

Btw, I didn't have to go looking for them, they were just ones that stuck out in my memory having watched them unfold at the time. And when they did happen they had many people not only defending but applauding their actions. This kind of thinking is rife in universities, especially in the social science depts. Go and see.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:39 - Aug 21 with 1832 viewsCatullus

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:20 - Aug 21 by JackSomething

Now then, should we accept these things because they are isolated? Letting them go with no questions is hardly right because it'll only encourage more of the same, won't it?
What annoys me is the absolute ignorance of a certain section of people (politicians) who go along with so much PC bull and then complain when people move further right. All across Europe people have swayed to the right and (rightly or wrongly) it's because they have a perception they are under threat, under attack.
So here's another question, did Brexit split the UK or was it just the focal point of the argument Liberal left versus the right? It's a diifcult thing because apparently many Labour voters voted leave so has the traditional political compass shifted too? Or have many older Labour voters just moved to the right?
I don't hate anyone because of their colour or religion but I do hate people because of their actions and tht's why I give politicians such short shrift because they have not just allowed this country to slide into a depressing, intolerant, hateful place, in many cases they seem to be encouraging it and for no better reason than career progression or money...or both. Or maybe I'm just entirely barking!!!!!

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 10:49 - Aug 21 with 1809 viewsJackSomething

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:39 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Now then, should we accept these things because they are isolated? Letting them go with no questions is hardly right because it'll only encourage more of the same, won't it?
What annoys me is the absolute ignorance of a certain section of people (politicians) who go along with so much PC bull and then complain when people move further right. All across Europe people have swayed to the right and (rightly or wrongly) it's because they have a perception they are under threat, under attack.
So here's another question, did Brexit split the UK or was it just the focal point of the argument Liberal left versus the right? It's a diifcult thing because apparently many Labour voters voted leave so has the traditional political compass shifted too? Or have many older Labour voters just moved to the right?
I don't hate anyone because of their colour or religion but I do hate people because of their actions and tht's why I give politicians such short shrift because they have not just allowed this country to slide into a depressing, intolerant, hateful place, in many cases they seem to be encouraging it and for no better reason than career progression or money...or both. Or maybe I'm just entirely barking!!!!!

To be fair, I made it clear in my first paragraph that I do not agree with these incidents and they should absolutely be challenged. They are exactly the kind of incidents which the far right will seize on and will influence otherwise moderate people.

The equation of these incidents to what black Americans faced in post Civil War America though is completely facile and doesn't help the argument. Let me know about all the white people being lynched though, I'll know which areas of the country to avoid.

No argument from me about politicians though, I think you make good points.

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 1804 viewsJackSomething

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:30 - Aug 21 by Mo_Wives

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

Btw, I didn't have to go looking for them, they were just ones that stuck out in my memory having watched them unfold at the time. And when they did happen they had many people not only defending but applauding their actions. This kind of thinking is rife in universities, especially in the social science depts. Go and see.

These idiots you mention will leave university, enter the real world and either grow up or find themselves with very little opportunities in life if they carry on displaying attitudes like that.

The vast majority of people in power, certainly in the Western world, are white. While I appreciate your point and believe these incidents should absolutely be challenged, I find the suggestion that the tables are going to be turned so much that white people become the oppressed to be laughable.

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 11:24 - Aug 21 with 1783 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 10:49 - Aug 21 by JackSomething

To be fair, I made it clear in my first paragraph that I do not agree with these incidents and they should absolutely be challenged. They are exactly the kind of incidents which the far right will seize on and will influence otherwise moderate people.

The equation of these incidents to what black Americans faced in post Civil War America though is completely facile and doesn't help the argument. Let me know about all the white people being lynched though, I'll know which areas of the country to avoid.

No argument from me about politicians though, I think you make good points.

If you "do not agree with these incidents" and you think they "should absolutely be challenged." Then I'm sorry to tell you but you are far right. This is all it takes to get the far left activist/journalists (who haven't yet 'grown up' and are now firmly rooted in influential positions, btw) to label you as far right.

No. It's not the same as what black Americans faced but no black person in the west today is facing what black Americans faced. That is exactly what this thread is about.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 11:49 - Aug 21 with 1773 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 10:53 - Aug 21 by JackSomething

These idiots you mention will leave university, enter the real world and either grow up or find themselves with very little opportunities in life if they carry on displaying attitudes like that.

The vast majority of people in power, certainly in the Western world, are white. While I appreciate your point and believe these incidents should absolutely be challenged, I find the suggestion that the tables are going to be turned so much that white people become the oppressed to be laughable.

These idiots have caused many university professors to stand up and send out warnings about what is going on. Amongst them: Jordan Peterson, Jonathan Haidt, Gad Saad, Bret Weinstein. You should take sometime and go and listen to what they have to say. TBH, the fact that you think I had to search for examples tells me you have not been paying attention to the subject.

Last year white kids were told to stay home from Evergreen university (just because they were white) when Professor Bret Weinstein spoke out an angry mob descended on him and he had to stay away from the college. The mob the took over the campus and attacked any 'thought criminal'. But how could this happen? I hear you ask. The school was majority white, the vast majority of people in power were white. Yet it happened. It could happen because if you are white you can join the mob by denouncing your whiteness. The mob will leave you alone if you just bow down and reject your whiteness. The mob won't attack you or, even worse, call you a racist if you just accept their belief is correct. This is why we saw a mob with many white kids and why we saw a white administration meekly give into the demands of these racist scumbags.

Anyway. I am not white people...I am Mo Wives. I am an individual. As is everyone else. It is not fair that individuals should be judged by their race, even if you think it's not going to lead to the oppression or genocide of a race. #MoWivesMatters

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 12:59 - Aug 21 with 1748 viewsCatullus

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 11:49 - Aug 21 by Mo_Wives

These idiots have caused many university professors to stand up and send out warnings about what is going on. Amongst them: Jordan Peterson, Jonathan Haidt, Gad Saad, Bret Weinstein. You should take sometime and go and listen to what they have to say. TBH, the fact that you think I had to search for examples tells me you have not been paying attention to the subject.

Last year white kids were told to stay home from Evergreen university (just because they were white) when Professor Bret Weinstein spoke out an angry mob descended on him and he had to stay away from the college. The mob the took over the campus and attacked any 'thought criminal'. But how could this happen? I hear you ask. The school was majority white, the vast majority of people in power were white. Yet it happened. It could happen because if you are white you can join the mob by denouncing your whiteness. The mob will leave you alone if you just bow down and reject your whiteness. The mob won't attack you or, even worse, call you a racist if you just accept their belief is correct. This is why we saw a mob with many white kids and why we saw a white administration meekly give into the demands of these racist scumbags.

Anyway. I am not white people...I am Mo Wives. I am an individual. As is everyone else. It is not fair that individuals should be judged by their race, even if you think it's not going to lead to the oppression or genocide of a race. #MoWivesMatters

Another thing that annoys me (amongst many) is that people deny this is happening, probably because the people doing the loudest denying are those doing it. They accuse others of ebverything under the sun and especially intolerance and racism yet they can't see what they themselves are doing is wrong.

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 13:20 - Aug 21 with 1737 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 12:59 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Another thing that annoys me (amongst many) is that people deny this is happening, probably because the people doing the loudest denying are those doing it. They accuse others of ebverything under the sun and especially intolerance and racism yet they can't see what they themselves are doing is wrong.

Yes. Due to the activists and apologist working in the mainstream media the vast majority of people who, like JackSomething said above, would be against this do not get to see what is going on and how often. Anyone who tries to bring it to their attention is labelled an Alt-right Nazi by the same media.

I, as I'm sure you, could produce a list of incidents from recent memory. Here's another I remembered. Stephanie McKellop, a University of Pennsylvania teaching assistant tweeted this...

...How about you just educate the kids, who've paid for an education, regardless of their race, bitch?
But I won't be too hard on old Spookanie, as she later pointed out she had learnt this tactic from her professor.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 13:49 - Aug 21 with 1726 viewsCatullus

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 13:20 - Aug 21 by Mo_Wives

Yes. Due to the activists and apologist working in the mainstream media the vast majority of people who, like JackSomething said above, would be against this do not get to see what is going on and how often. Anyone who tries to bring it to their attention is labelled an Alt-right Nazi by the same media.

I, as I'm sure you, could produce a list of incidents from recent memory. Here's another I remembered. Stephanie McKellop, a University of Pennsylvania teaching assistant tweeted this...

...How about you just educate the kids, who've paid for an education, regardless of their race, bitch?
But I won't be too hard on old Spookanie, as she later pointed out she had learnt this tactic from her professor.

I used to see things on facebook all the time, stories from across Europe (mainly courtesy of Polish friends) that weren't being reported here. I saw footgae of attacks in Sweden (car bombings) I saw stories of sexually motivated attacks and I also saw evidence of the rise of the far right across Europe which is a sad indictment of the world. I deleted facebook, I grew fed up of the insanity and desperation, as well as obviously being frustrated that we weren't being told the truth by any MSM, any story came with the owners spin fully imparted on it. I read several different sources including the Daily Mail and Guardian and until you do this, you can't fully understand just how different the same story can be from a left or right wing perspective though the full truth is rarely shown. Or maybe that's just my own spin on it!!

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 14:32 - Aug 21 with 1718 viewsJackSomething

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 11:24 - Aug 21 by Mo_Wives

If you "do not agree with these incidents" and you think they "should absolutely be challenged." Then I'm sorry to tell you but you are far right. This is all it takes to get the far left activist/journalists (who haven't yet 'grown up' and are now firmly rooted in influential positions, btw) to label you as far right.

No. It's not the same as what black Americans faced but no black person in the west today is facing what black Americans faced. That is exactly what this thread is about.

Those far left activists/journalists are as insignificant to me as the far right are.

They may be in influential positions, but they're hardly Rupert Murdoch are they? Their articles are going to have as much influence on the world as the average Daily Mail journalist. When I find myself under the jackboot of my black overlords in the future, I will of course apologise to you for being wrong about this.

I thought this thread was about Stormzy getting a bit above his station and needing to be slapped down for it. Or that black people face absolutely no discrimination in this country today. The fact that people of colour don't have it as bad as Rosa Parks doesn't exactly sound like a winning argument for the eradication of racism to me. Or to Heather Heyer's family most likely, as an example.

By the way, if that tweet is accurate, that teaching assistant should have been subject to an investigation by her employer. If she wasn't, then that institution would go down on my list as one I would have no interaction with personally or professionally. It doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to subscribe to the theory that as a white man, I'm part of the most oppressed group in the world.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024