Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drinks containers in the stadium 08:38 - Aug 25 with 3032 viewscsf

Just had a text from a friend heading down today who doesn't usually go. He's asked what are the rules regarding drinks etc.
I know there's no sealed containers but what about drinks bottles l? I didn't know so I thought I'd ask the knowledgeable people of planet swans.
Drinks containers in the stadium on 08:40 - Aug 25 with 3018 viewsSwansea93

You can't take any bottles in the ground, and if you buy a bottle inside you don't get a bloody lid with it.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Drinks containers in the stadium on 09:28 - Aug 25 with 2855 viewsKing_Ribena

Drinks containers in the stadium on 08:40 - Aug 25 by Swansea93

You can't take any bottles in the ground, and if you buy a bottle inside you don't get a bloody lid with it.

Top tip of the day....

Keep the lid from a bottle of coke in your pocket and then buy one inside 😉

How many times do you think my lad kicked a bottle all over the place before I suddenly had that eureka moment? 😂
Drinks containers in the stadium on 09:34 - Aug 25 with 2829 viewsMorfa_Same

I've taken a bottle of water with me ever since the Liberty opened. Just put it in the inside pocket of your jacket and they don't normally search you.
Drinks containers in the stadium on 09:41 - Aug 25 with 2805 viewsJackfath

They take a drinks bottle top off you but you're allowed to take an umbrella in.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Drinks containers in the stadium on 09:49 - Aug 25 with 2772 viewsbuilthjack

They have to give you tap water for free

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Drinks containers in the stadium on 10:35 - Aug 25 with 2662 viewsSomethingRandom

Always been allowed to take a flask in too

Jog on, Kitty...

Drinks containers in the stadium on 10:52 - Aug 25 with 2601 viewsLoyal

Drinks containers in the stadium on 09:41 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

They take a drinks bottle top off you but you're allowed to take an umbrella in.

My Mrs borrowed my kagoul last year, next game I was searched on my way in and there was a pair of scissors in my pocket and two tampons.

The steward said, no worries, it's happened before. Seriously?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Drinks containers in the stadium on 10:54 - Aug 25 with 2593 viewsbryncochjack

Bulgarian assassins would love that! Will Millwall supporters try to take apples in?
Login to get fewer ads

Drinks containers in the stadium on 10:55 - Aug 25 with 2586 viewsjack2jack

Drinks containers in the stadium on 10:35 - Aug 25 by SomethingRandom

Always been allowed to take a flask in too

Me too!👍
Drinks containers in the stadium on 12:55 - Aug 25 with 2460 viewsJinxy

Drinks containers in the stadium on 09:28 - Aug 25 by King_Ribena

Top tip of the day....

Keep the lid from a bottle of coke in your pocket and then buy one inside 😉

How many times do you think my lad kicked a bottle all over the place before I suddenly had that eureka moment? 😂

Been doing this for years and supplying half the South stand. Went to a Stereophonics gig in the CCFC stadium a few years ago - got searched and a stern looking steward(ess) found, and confiscated, a few tops in my bag. She was obviously a fellow collector.
Beware buying drinks in the CCFC with inconsistently coloured tops!
Drinks containers in the stadium on 12:57 - Aug 25 with 2444 viewsNeathJack

That's so you can stay dry when the person behind you buys a drink with no top on it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024