Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scarlet’s New Kits 12:04 - Aug 27 with 1445 viewsjackharris

I’m not a Scarlets supporter but these shirts are too much. Been told that it is because of a lack of big sponsorship around for the West Wales Club. So lots of smaller sponsors instead.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Scarlet’s New Kits on 12:24 - Aug 27 with 1402 viewshobo

Hideous
Scarlet’s New Kits on 14:24 - Aug 27 with 1319 viewsdickythorpe

Like any top flight French club jersey from the last 10-15years. This is what I takes now to fund a region. A multitude of sponsors.
Scarlets do it well mind. They are very closely aligned with Heineken who enjoy entertaining guests that leads to deals.
Scarlet’s New Kits on 14:30 - Aug 27 with 1306 viewsPegojack

"Eat at Emrys Davies Fish and Chips" is embroidered just under the crotch.
Scarlet’s New Kits on 16:43 - Aug 27 with 1211 viewsAguycalledJack

BT is a more well known sponsor than what we have.
Scarlet’s New Kits on 16:48 - Aug 27 with 1207 viewsjackharris

Scarlet’s New Kits on 16:43 - Aug 27 by AguycalledJack

BT is a more well known sponsor than what we have.

They give the Scarlets free Internet for that spot on the shorts and one of those yellow birds Buzby from the 1980’s.

Some of the merch...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Scarlet’s New Kits on 20:30 - Aug 27 with 1053 viewsmajorraglan

If the OP is right then it’s concerning that a Club,who to be fair are right up there amongst the best teams in Europe can’t attract a main sponsor for their shirts.
A sad state of affairs, which I suspect reflects on the economic situation in West Wales. It also puts their significant achievements in terms of playing success in perspective, I believe they have performed very well considering the resources at their disposal and I am not a Scarlets fan.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 20:32]
Scarlet’s New Kits on 20:32 - Aug 27 with 1044 viewspeenemunde

Scarlet’s New Kits on 20:30 - Aug 27 by majorraglan

If the OP is right then it’s concerning that a Club,who to be fair are right up there amongst the best teams in Europe can’t attract a main sponsor for their shirts.
A sad state of affairs, which I suspect reflects on the economic situation in West Wales. It also puts their significant achievements in terms of playing success in perspective, I believe they have performed very well considering the resources at their disposal and I am not a Scarlets fan.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 20:32]

No where near the best sides in Europe.
Scarlet’s New Kits on 20:41 - Aug 27 with 1021 viewsdickythorpe

For their budget they do well. If they had "gazillions" they'd just be like toulon/saracens.
They really have tapped into the local talent in recent seasons.
As it stands there seems to be more desire in the local youth to represent them.

The ospreys have had a spectacular fall really, it all looked promising but european results are where it matters it seems.
Login to get fewer ads

Scarlet’s New Kits on 21:40 - Aug 27 with 971 viewsmajorraglan

Scarlet’s New Kits on 20:32 - Aug 27 by peenemunde

No where near the best sides in Europe.

They made the last 4 of the Cup and the play offs of their league. They went further than teams from England and Scotland and their compatriots from Wales losing to the eventual winners in the final. Not bad going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024