Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. 12:27 - Aug 27 with 8912 viewsLoyal

We have no money left as a club. OK we can afford shit loads of big wages off the pitch plus other stuff people would hit the roof if they knew about it.
The point is the story now... Right at the end of August and the loan market closing all of a sudden Dineen spiit the beans regards Ryan Woods. We have no money, we can't buy him.

So, We are left with what?

How can a club with no money do any business unless the selling club agrees to a small down-payment now?

This club has been mismanaged, the yanks have taken the reigns and the person responsible still gets 60k a month.

Its brilliant, seriously you couldn't make it up.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 12:28]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:50 - Aug 28 with 2156 viewsAl_Bundy

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:21 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

If our fans genuinely thought this would happen, even though not a single person said it, then I can only assume the latest outpouring of tears is due to realising their own stupidity.

Why on earth did anyone think they were going to bankroll us when at no point was the ever in the table... ever.

This next level stuff peddled about is so desperate it’s embarrassing. At no point did anyone say we were getting investment to take us to the next level. It’s convenient to pretend they did so you can get angry, a bit like the phantom “of we get relegated I’ll quit” statement and also the “Potter was lies to so much he was made ill” stuff - but it doesn’t make them true.

Same goes for the laughable £50m plus annual wage bill to non playing staff

Fair play to you defending the actions of the board albeit you are the minority by far. You're up to you neck in water at the moment and lets see if the next 7 days changes your perspective or will you drown in your own ignorance.

Tonight's club fixtures highlights our problem and lets hope we don't get further injuries.
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:58 - Aug 28 with 2111 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:50 - Aug 28 by Al_Bundy

Fair play to you defending the actions of the board albeit you are the minority by far. You're up to you neck in water at the moment and lets see if the next 7 days changes your perspective or will you drown in your own ignorance.

Tonight's club fixtures highlights our problem and lets hope we don't get further injuries.

What actions have I defended?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:59 - Aug 28 with 2125 viewsLoyal

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 20:02 - Aug 27 by Oldjack

Why anyone gives theses liars a second glance ,baffles me ,they've shown their true colours many a time

It's a bad as silver shield who lied in the same way. Again at the time swans fans wouldn't listen some taking bribes to support the regime. In the end it went to Lewis then Petty.

The circle is coming round.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 09:25 - Aug 28 with 2063 viewsAl_Bundy

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:58 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

What actions have I defended?

The club being run correctly which it clearly hasn't - especially the last three years

Pouring good revenue down a black hole and poor player management and recruitment.

Lets see what the next 3 days bring on the playing staff side.
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 10:01 - Aug 28 with 1987 viewsShaky

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:17 - Aug 28 by AngelRangelQS

If the Americans “put in” £20m to spend on transfers you do realise that would be a further debt don’t you? Not a kind gift?

That's not actually true.

As things stand there would be no adequate security whatsoever for a £20 million shareholders' loan from Kaplan.

Sure there are the training facilities, but their only value in a bankruptcy is to another professional football club looking to relocate to Swansea. Not many of those about sadly.

A £20 million shareholders' loan would certainly qualify for what is known as risk capital. 100%. But not many self-styled financial experts/touch typist assistant errand boys understand that.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 10:40 - Aug 28 with 1910 viewsMrSwansea

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 10:01 - Aug 28 by Shaky

That's not actually true.

As things stand there would be no adequate security whatsoever for a £20 million shareholders' loan from Kaplan.

Sure there are the training facilities, but their only value in a bankruptcy is to another professional football club looking to relocate to Swansea. Not many of those about sadly.

A £20 million shareholders' loan would certainly qualify for what is known as risk capital. 100%. But not many self-styled financial experts/touch typist assistant errand boys understand that.

Stop talking rubbish.

If the club was loaned £20 mil, it would be a debt. Even though it wasn't secured against an asset.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 10:47 - Aug 28 with 1890 viewsShaky

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 10:40 - Aug 28 by MrSwansea

Stop talking rubbish.

If the club was loaned £20 mil, it would be a debt. Even though it wasn't secured against an asset.

I don't expect you to grasp the differing risk profiles of various types of capital.

But maybe you can understand how Tan's loans to Cardiff weren't actually that in the end. Same sort of situation now applies here.

See:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44731272

Misology -- It's a bitch

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 10:50 - Aug 28 with 1876 viewsShaky

. . .Yes, Vincent Tan wears stupid pants.

But at least he put his money where his mouth was.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:22 - Aug 28 with 1821 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 09:25 - Aug 28 by Al_Bundy

The club being run correctly which it clearly hasn't - especially the last three years

Pouring good revenue down a black hole and poor player management and recruitment.

Of course it has. It has lived within its means while staying in the PL.

Do you really think we should have been run on a £40m PL wage bill? You are being ridiculous and obtuse to satisfy your agenda.

Poor management recruitment? The only non successful manager was Bob Bradley, the rest all brought something to the table and in the main pulled off incredible feats. The error was to offer a longer contract length but we were not party to demands nor discussions.

The next 3 days won’t change any bodies opinion, and if it does then it is so short termist it can’t mean very much.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:38 - Aug 28 with 1806 viewsSlugster664

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:02 - Aug 27 by Uxbridge

I'll put some things out there mate, although most of this is just common sense or things that have been said previously.

Relegation leads to a financial hole, i.e. The difference between TV money in the Prem vs the parachute payments. To cover that, you need to either sell players or borrow money to cover it, gambling the future basically. I'm not in favour of the latter personally.

Past accounts have shown that the player wage bills have been the vast majority of the income coming in, and that was unsustainable in the championship. Cuts were needed. Plus frankly many players would have wanted to play at the higher level.

I don't know the exact picture at this moment in time (that is in progress) , but the squad obviously has glaring weaknesses which we desperately need to fill during the loan window. The Trust has said that publicly and also privately to the club. Have they listened? We'll find out on Friday.

A lot of what has happened was necessary. Have things been handled exactly as would have liked? No. Will things improve this week? Don't know.

Thanks for your response buddy 👍

Let's hope they do the right thing come the end of the month, financially and squad wise.

STID

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:49 - Aug 28 with 1774 viewsswan65split

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 09:25 - Aug 28 by Al_Bundy

It was poor player management and recruitment you said wasnt it?
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:52 - Aug 28 with 1749 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:49 - Aug 28 by swan65split

It was poor player management and recruitment you said wasnt it?

Who manages the players?

The manager id have thought.

What you reckon?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 11:53]

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:55 - Aug 28 with 1737 viewsswan65split

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:52 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Who manages the players?

The manager id have thought.

What you reckon?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 11:53]

glad you edited your error I was going to point it out

I think his point was who was responsible for player recruitment like wasting mill on a ayew

Answer my previous question in another threaad
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:57 - Aug 28 with 1721 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:55 - Aug 28 by swan65split

glad you edited your error I was going to point it out

I think his point was who was responsible for player recruitment like wasting mill on a ayew

Answer my previous question in another threaad

Capital letter for names.

Your questions are moronic and you never understand the answers.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:59 - Aug 28 with 1722 viewsswan65split

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:57 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Capital letter for names.

Your questions are moronic and you never understand the answers.

My errors are deliberate

answer the questions
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:02 - Aug 28 with 1705 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:59 - Aug 28 by swan65split

My errors are deliberate

answer the questions

I won’t be answering anything.

Ta

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:04 - Aug 28 with 1696 viewsswan65split

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:02 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

I won’t be answering anything.

Ta

Got something to hide?
Then dont ask anyone another question.

Credibility just vanished.
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:08 - Aug 28 with 1677 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:04 - Aug 28 by swan65split

Got something to hide?
Then dont ask anyone another question.

Credibility just vanished.

I am a poster that speaks reasoned sense, I have a right to ask questions.

You are a troll intent on causing conflict, you do not have a right.

Simple.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:13 - Aug 28 with 1665 viewsswan65split

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:08 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Simple.

Made my Day, caught you out. I can go and do my work a happy guy.

what a fool you are fossor.
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:15 - Aug 28 with 1656 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:13 - Aug 28 by swan65split

Made my Day, caught you out. I can go and do my work a happy guy.

what a fool you are fossor.

Caught me out by me calling you a troll? Really?

If it was that easy to make your Day (sic), all you had to do was say.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:20 - Aug 28 with 1637 viewsLoyal

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:38 - Aug 28 by Slugster664

Thanks for your response buddy 👍

Let's hope they do the right thing come the end of the month, financially and squad wise.

We have until Friday...

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 17:22 - Aug 28 with 1401 viewsswan65split

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:08 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Simple.

I am not a troll I am here for a reason.
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 18:31 - Aug 28 with 1304 viewsAl_Bundy

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 11:22 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Of course it has. It has lived within its means while staying in the PL.

Do you really think we should have been run on a £40m PL wage bill? You are being ridiculous and obtuse to satisfy your agenda.

Poor management recruitment? The only non successful manager was Bob Bradley, the rest all brought something to the table and in the main pulled off incredible feats. The error was to offer a longer contract length but we were not party to demands nor discussions.

The next 3 days won’t change any bodies opinion, and if it does then it is so short termist it can’t mean very much.

I have no agenda or expectations from the board. Some have taken their fill out of the club and the others soon will.

Your cronies will clean us out (your version of living within your means) and the fans will be picking up the pieces again.
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 21:03 - Aug 28 with 1182 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 18:31 - Aug 28 by Al_Bundy

I have no agenda or expectations from the board. Some have taken their fill out of the club and the others soon will.

Your cronies will clean us out (your version of living within your means) and the fans will be picking up the pieces again.

You mean the same fans that decided to vote to deal with them, taking away any real possibility of fan ownership and club protection in the future?

Ah yeah. Them.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 21:25 - Aug 28 with 1144 viewsmajorraglan

Details of the 2016/17 Premier League wage bills of all 20 clubs are attached courtesy of the Guardian. Burnley were joint lowest on £61m, but the article doesn’t distinguish between playing and non playing wages. Swansea had the 10th highest wage bill coming in at £99m wage which was 77% of turnover.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/06/premier-league-finances-club-gu

Edit -link attached
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 23:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024