Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 08:40 - Sep 4 with 11906 viewsbuilthjack

I am looking forward to the 2 games this coming week. Some good youngsters in the Welsh squad, as well as the experienced players. I think we will get 2 wins.
Who's going to Cardiff on Thurs? Still some tickets left. Ireland only bringing about 1500.
3500 Welsh going to Denmark.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 07:01 - Sep 5 with 2214 viewspeenemunde

Wales on 06:53 - Sep 5 by Cooperman

I will put you straight on this as you are only after a rise.

The majority of the meaningless friendlies are boring; you are right in this respect. However the competetitive matches very often have an edge to them and are considerably more pleasing to watch. I can only assume that you didn’t watch the recent World Cup.

Ok I’ll admit, the World Cup was good, but your average international match is boring.
Take qualifying for a World Cup for example, you now have so many miss matches with the likes of San Marino etc, playing nations like Italy, Germany, England - with the result inevitable even before the matches start, which equates to boredom in my eyes.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 7:04]
Wales on 07:02 - Sep 5 with 2214 viewspeenemunde

Wales on 06:52 - Sep 5 by builthjack

Have you been away with Wales?

Why would I want to go to something I find boring ?
Wales on 07:06 - Sep 5 with 2219 viewsbuilthjack

Wales on 07:02 - Sep 5 by peenemunde

Why would I want to go to something I find boring ?

Not a football fan?
How would you know it's boring if you have never done it?
I wouldn't mind some of those Wales players in the Swans side. Don't think you would find that boring.
But perhaps you are not Welsh. Who knows?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 07:15 - Sep 5 with 2182 viewspeenemunde

Wales on 07:06 - Sep 5 by builthjack

Not a football fan?
How would you know it's boring if you have never done it?
I wouldn't mind some of those Wales players in the Swans side. Don't think you would find that boring.
But perhaps you are not Welsh. Who knows?

I’ve never had a heart attack , but I know I wouldn’t like one.
So I can’t be Welsh because I find international football boring.
That’s a strange logic to adopt.
Wales on 07:21 - Sep 5 with 2184 viewsChief

Wales on 06:24 - Sep 5 by peenemunde

International football is absolutely boring.

You be boring us on here when England play this weekend then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales on 07:22 - Sep 5 with 2184 viewsDrGonzo

Wales on 06:24 - Sep 5 by peenemunde

International football is absolutely boring.

Imagine the mentality of a person who logs onto a website to post this.
Wales on 07:28 - Sep 5 with 2163 viewspeenemunde

Wales on 07:22 - Sep 5 by DrGonzo

Imagine the mentality of a person who logs onto a website to post this.

Imagine the dullness required to bite at what I said 🤣
Wales on 08:09 - Sep 5 with 2136 viewsFireboy2

Theres always one bellend that comes onto a decent thread and ruins it

Thats another knobsack,bellwhiff,dickwad on my ignore list
Login to get fewer ads

Wales on 09:49 - Sep 5 with 2080 viewsomarjack

WTF

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Wales on 21:50 - Sep 5 with 1953 viewsbuilthjack

It looks like there are about 1500 seats left. Tickets can be bought and collected at the ticket office.
The extension stand is partially closed.
So probably about 28000 crowd.

Wales on 21:55 - Sep 5 with 1951 viewsJBT95

Going to both. Can't wait.
Wales on 22:14 - Sep 5 with 1924 viewsmajorraglan

Wales on 21:50 - Sep 5 by builthjack

It looks like there are about 1500 seats left. Tickets can be bought and collected at the ticket office.
The extension stand is partially closed.
So probably about 28000 crowd.

That’s a tidy crowd for a Thursday evening.
Wales on 22:16 - Sep 5 with 1924 viewsChief

Wales on 09:49 - Sep 5 by omarjack

WTF

I wouldn't get too excited. Apparently they can change their squad up until Saturday night. I'd be amazed if some agreement isn't in place by then.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales on 22:37 - Sep 5 with 1904 viewsJajess

Wales on 22:16 - Sep 5 by Chief

I wouldn't get too excited. Apparently they can change their squad up until Saturday night. I'd be amazed if some agreement isn't in place by then.

No agreement was reach today. So we fielded amateurs this night vs Slovakia. Embarrising for us.....
Wales on 23:20 - Sep 5 with 1884 viewsbuilthjack

I also think they will field their full team

Wales on 14:26 - Sep 6 with 1744 viewsjasper_T

Arguments have been going on for months, and Denmark's FA are notoriously dodgy. Can't see it getting sorted overnight, personally.
Wales on 14:33 - Sep 6 with 1729 viewsbyron

Wales on 08:09 - Sep 5 by Fireboy2

Theres always one bellend that comes onto a decent thread and ruins it

Thats another knobsack,bellwhiff,dickwad on my ignore list

Am I on ignore too? 😂

Benny

Wales on 14:40 - Sep 6 with 1727 viewsProfessor

Wales on 13:21 - Sep 4 by taffpunk

I went then, what a great trip that was, 10 of us from the Rhondda got left behind. Makes me laugh when people say things like they missed the last train home from Cardiff, missed the coach home from the Races etc...we missed the Ferry from Denmark! Booze was crazily expensive back then, must be at least 6 quid a pint now.

Alcohol, women or both?

Could never happen with Rhondda boys surely?
Wales on 14:42 - Sep 6 with 1726 viewsProfessor

Who was the guy from the Rhondda (Cardiff fan) who sadly died on a train coming back from a Wales game in Dublin or Belfast? Was a few years ago but remember he was around 40 at the time.
Wales on 15:03 - Sep 6 with 1687 viewstaffpunk

Wales on 14:42 - Sep 6 by Professor

Who was the guy from the Rhondda (Cardiff fan) who sadly died on a train coming back from a Wales game in Dublin or Belfast? Was a few years ago but remember he was around 40 at the time.

It was Keiron Ferris from Trealaw, nearer 30 years ago I'd have thought, late 80's? As for the Denmark trip, booze was the cause, though ended up having an extra day out there for no extra cost.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2018 15:09]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales on 15:38 - Sep 6 with 1654 viewsProfessor

Wales on 15:03 - Sep 6 by taffpunk

It was Keiron Ferris from Trealaw, nearer 30 years ago I'd have thought, late 80's? As for the Denmark trip, booze was the cause, though ended up having an extra day out there for no extra cost.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2018 15:09]

Yes, that was the guy. Did not know him, but have some friends who did. Thanks.
Wales on 18:25 - Sep 6 with 1588 viewsjasper_T

Wales on 19:01 - Sep 6 with 1554 viewsjasper_T

Sky's nations league music is a bit intense.
Wales on 19:05 - Sep 6 with 1548 viewsawayjack

Interesting to see how Ampadu gets on.
Wales on 19:54 - Sep 6 with 1494 viewspencoedjack

Playing very well

Ampudu stated excellently
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024