Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 17:16 - Sep 29 with 4155 viewsandrew

Probably one of the best halves of football he’s ever had! Look what you can do when you look forward...

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Tom Carroll on 17:25 - Sep 29 with 3058 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Superb today
Gave the ball away a bit but always tried to make things happen

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Tom Carroll on 17:43 - Sep 29 with 2940 viewsDr_Winston

When he's playing creatively he can do a decent job, but the basic 10-20 yard passes that are the bread and butter of a central midfielder seem beyond him at present.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tom Carroll on 17:52 - Sep 29 with 2868 viewsswan65split

Always thought he had the skill, but something was missing.......I think hes finding it.
Tom Carroll on 18:25 - Sep 29 with 2727 viewslidojack

He looked scared to try anything ambitious first half but as soon as we were comfortable he seemed to free himself of any negativity.

Let's hope his confidence stays up.
Tom Carroll on 18:37 - Sep 29 with 2666 viewskrunchykarrot

Tom Carroll on 18:25 - Sep 29 by lidojack

He looked scared to try anything ambitious first half but as soon as we were comfortable he seemed to free himself of any negativity.

Let's hope his confidence stays up.

Confidence is key as you say but people around me today were having a dig for no reason other than he was Tom Carrol pathetic.
Tom Carroll on 18:40 - Sep 29 with 2642 viewsgiantstoneater

Nice run with the ball helped set up a goal, looked to get it forward quickly today and played well even if he was a little sloppy ( most of the midfield were)
Tom Carroll on 19:24 - Sep 29 with 2520 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom Carroll on 17:52 - Sep 29 by swan65split

Always thought he had the skill, but something was missing.......I think hes finding it.

Relegation to a lower division so he is no longer playing against players with far more ability than him is what he was missing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tom Carroll on 19:33 - Sep 29 with 2456 viewsFlashberryjack

Not as bad as his usual game, but he doesn't half kill any chance of us having a breakaway.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 20:24 - Sep 29 with 2306 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Carroll on 19:33 - Sep 29 by Flashberryjack

Not as bad as his usual game, but he doesn't half kill any chance of us having a breakaway.

It doesn't help when we are bereft of pacy wide players mind.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom Carroll on 20:36 - Sep 29 with 2252 viewsswan65split

Tom Carroll on 19:24 - Sep 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Relegation to a lower division so he is no longer playing against players with far more ability than him is what he was missing.

I concur, it could also apply to a few others as well, and a point worth noting by some Fans .
Tom Carroll on 21:49 - Sep 29 with 2128 viewsbuilthjack

He did fine, except for the 7 or 8 very wayward passes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tom Carroll on 21:49 - Sep 29 with 2122 viewsFlashberryjack

Tom Carroll on 20:24 - Sep 29 by Brynmill_Jack

It doesn't help when we are bereft of pacy wide players mind.

Midfielders can move forward without pacy wide players mind.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tom Carroll on 21:52 - Sep 29 with 2108 viewspencoedjack

Did ok 2nd half but shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 11
Tom Carroll on 22:00 - Sep 29 with 2089 viewsElmo

Is another naturally gifted footballer who could continue to flourish under GP. Grimes, Naughton. Byers et al

A pleasure to watch him boss it in the 2nd half.

Folk ought to get off his back and support him flourish. He has the pedigree
Tom Carroll on 22:07 - Sep 29 with 2073 viewsploppy

He seems afraid to drive forward with the ball. I'm all for keeping possession and playing the simple ball but Carroll takes this to the extreme. Maybe it's because he can't see anything happening in front of him, but if he drove into space things might open up. He did it today and it ended up in a goal.
Tom Carroll on 22:20 - Sep 29 with 2038 viewsbermudajack

Outstanding today, controlled the midfield and dictated play, not the most physical misfielder, but looking in the right direction and driving forward, can be very effective...
He hasn’t played a better game for us...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tom Carroll on 22:34 - Sep 29 with 1990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Carroll on 22:07 - Sep 29 by ploppy

He seems afraid to drive forward with the ball. I'm all for keeping possession and playing the simple ball but Carroll takes this to the extreme. Maybe it's because he can't see anything happening in front of him, but if he drove into space things might open up. He did it today and it ended up in a goal.

He's not the only one though. I think Fer and Celina are the only two ball carriers we possess.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom Carroll on 23:20 - Sep 29 with 1900 viewsJackDaniel

What impressed me about him was his movement off the ball and always looking to get into pockets of space and as long for the ball. Opposite of him usually standing still and shying away from it.
All down to confidence. Glimpses of the Tom Carroll we had on his loan spell.

I've criticised him in the past and although 1 performance doesn't make up for a plethora of bad ones, let's hope this is a sign of him regaining his confidence and it showing in his performances
Tom Carroll on 23:25 - Sep 29 with 1877 viewsthomas17

take captainhood from the afro dutcher leroy and give it to a well deserved local lad whos well behaved and kind like tommy carroll

beautful lad with beautful talent youd wish he was my own boy

hope me childer dont read into my night wanders or jealousy eats a youngster head like wolf gnashing at deer eh eh
Tom Carroll on 23:28 - Sep 29 with 1868 viewslonglostjack

Tom Carroll on 23:25 - Sep 29 by thomas17

take captainhood from the afro dutcher leroy and give it to a well deserved local lad whos well behaved and kind like tommy carroll

beautful lad with beautful talent youd wish he was my own boy

hope me childer dont read into my night wanders or jealousy eats a youngster head like wolf gnashing at deer eh eh

Goodnight chuck

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Tom Carroll on 00:14 - Sep 30 with 1803 viewsjeza739

Thought he broke up play well but in possession both he and Byers were dreadful. Hence one of the reasons why we were only 1_0 up v a dreadful QPR team til Fer and Fulton came on..
Shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.
Tom Carroll on 00:21 - Sep 30 with 1780 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Some crazy comments here imo, we moved the ball aa quickly as possible today and anyone thinking Carroll didn’t look forward is picking up on maybe the 10% of the time when he went back.
Thought he controlled the midfield today and If we had proper wingers he’d have put them in too

You can only play against the opposition at hand and Carroll was mom hands down from my viewing

Our crowd need to realise that if we are going to play like this we will give the ball away a fair bit trying to make passes

Great footballing performance today

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Tom Carroll on 14:32 - Sep 30 with 1517 viewsandrew

Tom Carroll made more accurate passes V QPR (113/121) than any other player in any game this season.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Tom Carroll on 15:27 - Sep 30 with 1436 views_

Tom Carroll on 14:32 - Sep 30 by andrew

Tom Carroll made more accurate passes V QPR (113/121) than any other player in any game this season.

That much was obvious from watching the game.

It's obviously clear from reading the pathetic comments in this thread that some idiots just post on what they think they see or what they want to see, not what actually goes on.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Tom Carroll on 15:28 - Sep 30 with 1432 views_

Tom Carroll on 17:43 - Sep 29 by Dr_Winston

When he's playing creatively he can do a decent job, but the basic 10-20 yard passes that are the bread and butter of a central midfielder seem beyond him at present.

But the other 113 were just fine.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024