Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proud. 19:58 - Sep 29 with 2533 viewsplasjack

What a performance from our youngsters today, and that goes for our older ones well done, keep this up and we will take this league with our passing football.
Proud. on 20:28 - Sep 29 with 2455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Indeed. We bossed the game with some players who wouldn't normally have been first choice. Well they're really putting their hands up. Great to see.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Proud. on 21:07 - Sep 29 with 2383 viewsawayjack

Good football today and love seeing the passion for the shirt that was missing so much last year.
Proud. on 21:46 - Sep 29 with 2324 viewsUxbridge

Proper football. Passing, movement, lovely one touch stuff. You could see the difference confidence does for them too, performance levels rose exponentially after the goals.

Full credit to the crowd too. Very supportive even when mistakes made. Great to see.

Almost unfair to single anyone out, but a special word for Mcburnie. Showing excellent leadership and getting stronger by the game. If we can keep Fer fit, then with VdH we'll have a base for the youngsters to work with. Ace stuff.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Proud. on 21:48 - Sep 29 with 2313 viewspencoedjack

Proud. on 21:46 - Sep 29 by Uxbridge

Proper football. Passing, movement, lovely one touch stuff. You could see the difference confidence does for them too, performance levels rose exponentially after the goals.

Full credit to the crowd too. Very supportive even when mistakes made. Great to see.

Almost unfair to single anyone out, but a special word for Mcburnie. Showing excellent leadership and getting stronger by the game. If we can keep Fer fit, then with VdH we'll have a base for the youngsters to work with. Ace stuff.

Top post 👍
Proud. on 21:54 - Sep 29 with 2288 viewsDr_Winston

I hate to be "that guy" but I thought we were well below our best today. Had we played that QPR side in the same kind of nick we showed against Leeds we would have scored six or seven.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Proud. on 22:00 - Sep 29 with 2259 viewsbonymine

Proud. on 21:54 - Sep 29 by Dr_Winston

I hate to be "that guy" but I thought we were well below our best today. Had we played that QPR side in the same kind of nick we showed against Leeds we would have scored six or seven.

I totally agree with you the 3-0 flattered us at 1-0 they broke away a few times and we were in danger of conceding an equaliser.

The Championship is such an open and competitive League that anything can happen ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Proud. on 22:04 - Sep 29 with 2239 viewsUxbridge

Nothing wrong with that, and it's not really contradictory to my post above. It's the attitude, spirit and style of play I thoroughly enjoyed. Not to say we can't be better, of course we can. And will need to be. The youngsters are doing an excellent job in the circumstances though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Proud. on 22:05 - Sep 29 with 2238 viewsDr_Winston

Proud. on 22:00 - Sep 29 by bonymine

I totally agree with you the 3-0 flattered us at 1-0 they broke away a few times and we were in danger of conceding an equaliser.

The Championship is such an open and competitive League that anything can happen ...

I wouldn't say 3-0 flattered us. We were the best side by far and overall it was probably a fair result. I just felt we had three or four more gears to get into and it was a bit frustrating to see us so reluctant to counter at times.

We're a young side and that kind of killing instinct may well come in time though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Proud. on 22:14 - Sep 29 with 2210 viewsploppy

Proud. on 22:05 - Sep 29 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't say 3-0 flattered us. We were the best side by far and overall it was probably a fair result. I just felt we had three or four more gears to get into and it was a bit frustrating to see us so reluctant to counter at times.

We're a young side and that kind of killing instinct may well come in time though.

Me neither. CBR should have had a hat-trick by half time so there's 3 for you just there. A more representative result would have been 5-1 or 5-2.
Proud. on 10:44 - Sep 30 with 1932 viewsKilkennyjack

Proud. on 21:46 - Sep 29 by Uxbridge

👍

Beware of the Risen People

Proud. on 11:06 - Sep 30 with 1859 viewslidojack

I don't know if my expectations are too lofty but I thought we were quite ponderous for a big chunk of that game. We had limited pace out wide and limited creativity through the middle so it felt like we'd rather start again and build slowly up the pitch rather than be incisive.
Proud. on 11:33 - Sep 30 with 1812 viewsGeoffThom

My only criticism of yesterday was I thought potter wasted Celina out wide he's better as a 10 in the hole for me ,think we would have looked a bit more connected then,there were times when the mid were to far away from Cbr
Proud. on 11:41 - Sep 30 with 1791 viewsicecoldjack

Proud. on 11:06 - Sep 30 by lidojack

I don't know if my expectations are too lofty but I thought we were quite ponderous for a big chunk of that game. We had limited pace out wide and limited creativity through the middle so it felt like we'd rather start again and build slowly up the pitch rather than be incisive.

We're a work In progress for sure, I thought at times we were almost vintage in some of our passing, other times it was slow and a lack of speed and movement hindered us.

It's pretty much to be expected though, potter seems smart enough to know how to use what he has and our young players so far have proved to be willing and able, what they lack in composure they make up for in attitude and I love that .

It's a great season so far, potter and those young players are doing us proud.
Proud. on 11:51 - Sep 30 with 1766 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Proud. on 11:41 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

We're a work In progress for sure, I thought at times we were almost vintage in some of our passing, other times it was slow and a lack of speed and movement hindered us.

It's pretty much to be expected though, potter seems smart enough to know how to use what he has and our young players so far have proved to be willing and able, what they lack in composure they make up for in attitude and I love that .

It's a great season so far, potter and those young players are doing us proud.

As a positive I think we're now capable of playing Brendan ball and Laudrup ball . Potter needs a new and improved contract - now!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Proud. on 12:08 - Sep 30 with 1738 viewsicecoldjack

Proud. on 11:51 - Sep 30 by Brynmill_Jack

As a positive I think we're now capable of playing Brendan ball and Laudrup ball . Potter needs a new and improved contract - now!

We do lack the precision and fast crisp passing at times hopefully this will come the more we play this way, it will get harder fornthr boys the more they get pressed but it looks like potter will be coaching footballers to improve their core skills which seems right up his street.

I just know that every game.is refreshing to watch and seeing our young players improve game on game is great, I especially like the fact that reputations have meant fook all to them home or away .

Gotta keep all those eggs in one basket now, that's a challenge that will confirm a lot of stuff.
Proud. on 13:04 - Sep 30 with 1671 viewsJohnw102

It showed that the U23s in the team are used to playing together, some of the one touch passing between them yesterday was a treat to watch. OK it didn't always come off, but full marks for trying.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024