Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cian Harries 22:30 - Oct 20 with 4663 viewsLandore_Jack

Thoughts?

#backtojack

Cian Harries on 10:28 - Oct 23 with 700 viewsbuilthjack

Let's hope he comes good. Didn't do much at Coventry but now has a chance to prove himself.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cian Harries on 11:09 - Oct 23 with 678 views_

Cian Harries on 09:20 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

Not the first time I've seen Dyer and Routs pop up. Granted they haven't had much time, but Dyer did diddly squat to show he wanted a position when he was given a chance. He looked awful. Routs less so, but ineffectual and gave the ball away a lot (as usual). I was hoping we were missing a trick with these 2 but they look shadows of their former selves.

Nonsense. They both had very solid games and let's face it, it was their one and only game of the season.

One!!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cian Harries on 11:13 - Oct 23 with 673 views_

Cian Harries on 07:56 - Oct 23 by Loyal

So he is giving players a debut to cover up for another fire sale ?
I posted a thread on this.
Personally I think the board are cnts for putting him in this position.
But then they were cnts before that.

Our club is being mismanaged to save money where as before it was mismanaged spending money.

No.

That's just one person's opinion and doesn't prove anything of the sort.

If he's preparing for a time without Dyer and Routs, which is plausible I'm not going to argue, but why play them at all? Why play them in Stoke?

It's Bullshit. We're always going to have a squad of players at any given time. The squad we've got now includes players that can do a better job than some of the ones he's picking.

It's just downright negligence not to use them all while they're here.

No if's or but's and as our recent form goes there's your facking wake up call Potter.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cian Harries on 11:42 - Oct 23 with 641 viewsmonmouth

This evening is very important in selection and result. I really hope all the chopping is to test out players and build a squad, not in trying to concentrate on the opposition. We need to let Blackburn worry about us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cian Harries on 11:46 - Oct 23 with 639 viewsDr_Winston

Not sure why people constantly expect players to drop into the team with almost no game time behind them and shine.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cian Harries on 12:04 - Oct 23 with 628 views_

Cian Harries on 11:46 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

Not sure why people constantly expect players to drop into the team with almost no game time behind them and shine.

Precisely and on that note how are players going to find any consistency in their play when they're in and out, in and out and when they are in it maybe in a different position.

Bloody stupid some of his tinkering...

Has there been no press conference this week?

Cian Harries on 13:11 - Oct 23 with 583 viewscostalotta

Cian Harries on 11:13 - Oct 23 by _

No.

That's just one person's opinion and doesn't prove anything of the sort.

If he's preparing for a time without Dyer and Routs, which is plausible I'm not going to argue, but why play them at all? Why play them in Stoke?

It's Bullshit. We're always going to have a squad of players at any given time. The squad we've got now includes players that can do a better job than some of the ones he's picking.

It's just downright negligence not to use them all while they're here.

No if's or but's and as our recent form goes there's your facking wake up call Potter.

I agree with all of that. But perhaps when he played ND and WR it was because the players he'd earmarked were not ready. But it is a bit bizarre to be honest.

God knows what he's up to but a settled team, or at least a core is needed at any level. No doubt though some of our more senior players should be playing if fit. Look at what Jeff has done in just a few sub apps. Has he even played a half of football this season. I thought Naughts has done well when he's played. Routs been ok, Nathan could do better! And then theres the others.

But the question is, what is Potters plan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024