Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did I meet anyone from here this evening? 20:54 - Oct 24 with 1228 viewsAndy1300

Whilst I was walking the dog at the estuary path, Loughor

They were at the Villa game and will be missing the Reading game due to a wedding
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 21:08]

Number 1 team in Wales

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 20:57 - Oct 24 with 1217 viewsjacksfullaces

glanymor park 'dogwalking' soc?
Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:03 - Oct 24 with 1190 viewslifelong

I was walking the Estuary path, the other side of the bridge, this afternoon.
Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:06 - Oct 24 with 1180 viewsLohengrin

Doggers.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:12 - Oct 24 with 1160 viewsCooperman

Why didn’t you ask him / her if they have a PS account?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:26 - Oct 24 with 1138 viewslifelong

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:06 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

Doggers.

I was more interested watching these Godwits foraging in the mud.😉
Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 1126 viewsjacksfullaces

have you ever waited to watch the tide turn under the loughor bridge? I must do that one day. not quite severn bore proportions but worth a look I gather.
Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:30 - Oct 24 with 1120 viewsBrynCartwright

Did you not ask for their name?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 22:13 - Oct 24 with 1071 viewsAndy1300

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:12 - Oct 24 by Cooperman

Why didn’t you ask him / her if they have a PS account?

Didn't think at the time

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 22:19 - Oct 24 with 1061 viewsbuilthjack

Was it the vicar?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 03:57 - Oct 25 with 945 viewsMo_Wives

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:26 - Oct 24 by lifelong

I was more interested watching these Godwits foraging in the mud.😉

Excellent. Here's some Fukwits foraging in the mud...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 10:57 - Oct 25 with 814 viewsCatullus

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:29 - Oct 24 by jacksfullaces

have you ever waited to watch the tide turn under the loughor bridge? I must do that one day. not quite severn bore proportions but worth a look I gather.

There's several posters on here waiting for the tide to turn!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 11:49 - Oct 25 with 791 viewsMrSwerve

I'm Sparticus.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 12:36 - Oct 25 with 762 viewsCooperman

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 21:29 - Oct 24 by jacksfullaces

It’s certainly worth a look during spring high tide. Very little daylight between the top of the arch and sea level.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 20:06 - Oct 25 with 642 viewsTNT

Did I meet anyone from here this evening? on 11:49 - Oct 25 by MrSwerve

I'm Sparticus.

That's alright, then...

...because I'm Spartacus!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024