Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? 19:35 - Oct 31 with 935 viewsJackfath

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 20:15 - Oct 31 with 889 viewsbuilthjack

Graham Potter

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 20:51 - Oct 31 with 848 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Frank, 'arry will help do some deals!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 20:59 - Oct 31 with 836 viewsCooperman

In his early years at least I can see Lampard being the beneficiary of advice from the close network that surrounds him - Frank Snr, Harry and so on. When times get a little tough he will be able to lean on them and call on the massive experience that they have in the game. I don’t see that Gerrard has the same network. Longer term, well who knows.

If I was a player I think I would rather work under Lampard as he seems to possess a personality that can help bring people up to the next level. Gerrard in the other hand seems dour and one dimensional.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 21:02 - Oct 31 with 826 viewsjacksfullaces

dug out chelsea v liverpool 2023, neither, one or both?
Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 21:16 - Oct 31 with 809 viewsDr_Winston

Lampard has long been regarded as one of the more intelligent players out there whereas Gerrard, to be honest, hasn't.

Think Frankie may have the edge.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 21:20 - Oct 31 with 802 viewsjacksfullaces

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 21:16 - Oct 31 by Dr_Winston

Lampard has long been regarded as one of the more intelligent players out there whereas Gerrard, to be honest, hasn't.

Think Frankie may have the edge.

public school education see ...
Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 22:29 - Oct 31 with 718 viewsCatullus

One has taken over a big team in a poor league, the other a fair sized team in a very competitive league and is doing better, I'd say, relatively speaking.

Lamps seems sharper, brighter, cleverer. He gets my vote.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 23:11 - Oct 31 with 668 viewsbonymine

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 22:29 - Oct 31 by Catullus

One has taken over a big team in a poor league, the other a fair sized team in a very competitive league and is doing better, I'd say, relatively speaking.

Lamps seems sharper, brighter, cleverer. He gets my vote.

Based on what I have seen so far, Lampard seems to have adjusted much better into taking Derby further into their progression and he is delivering in the Championship rather than the inferior Scottish League 👍👍💪💪

Lampard every time for me 👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 00:14 - Nov 1 with 609 viewsFireboy2

Why isnt there a 'couldnt give a fvck' choice
Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 01:00 - Nov 1 with 585 viewsDJack

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 00:14 - Nov 1 by Fireboy2

Why isnt there a 'couldnt give a fvck' choice

It's called not voting...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 01:20 - Nov 1 with 577 viewsWanderer

Seems the honeymoon period is over for Gerrard, the Ibrox mood are turning on him for selling Declan John !
Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 09:24 - Nov 1 with 465 viewsLoyal

Who, in your opinion, will eventually make the better manager? on 20:59 - Oct 31 by Cooperman

In his early years at least I can see Lampard being the beneficiary of advice from the close network that surrounds him - Frank Snr, Harry and so on. When times get a little tough he will be able to lean on them and call on the massive experience that they have in the game. I don’t see that Gerrard has the same network. Longer term, well who knows.

If I was a player I think I would rather work under Lampard as he seems to possess a personality that can help bring people up to the next level. Gerrard in the other hand seems dour and one dimensional.

The real problem for Gerrard is he is at Rangers, lack of cash and a shit league.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024