Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke - £30m loss last year 12:27 - Nov 20 with 14275 viewsDr_Winston

And they're still spending in this one. Going to bump up against FFP if they don't go straight back up. Another indicator of the kind of financial craziness we're up against though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46274218?__twitter_impression=true

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 21:08 - Nov 27 with 1654 viewsCatullus

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 13:15 - Nov 27 by DJack

Could you expand on that because at the moment it reads like you've thrown words at the screen which is not your style.

No he usually pastes them

Why has this turned into an attack on.....well the usual people and saying the usual things about each other.
Hasn't there been enough of that recently? It's well past boring.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 21:12 - Nov 27 with 1649 views_

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 19:29 - Nov 27 by NeathJack

You're perfectly entitled to disagree with him doing it but the fact that he is entitled to do so is undisputed.

And for the record, no one got me to write that or anything else I've ever written on this site.

But you've never once in the history of posting ever disagreed with anything he's said.

So it's irrelevant you coming on here and saying your piece because let's face it, we all know what you're going to say before you say it.

It's also very evident you never, ever come on to speak up or counter argument any of the clique.

And that's what this site is all about. It's why Phil is Trust Chairman and it's how he's able to pedal agendas.

It's not healthy. It never has been.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 21:34 - Nov 27 with 1618 viewsFireboy2

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 20:59 - Nov 27 by _

That's because you're not the brightest and if you can make sense of shoes being on feet then fine.

Lets stop skirting around it chris

You have multiple multiple usernames,you are very aggressive against us 'thick' fans who have different views to you and when these 'thick' fans give it back you go complaining why they arent getting banned

As ive said in a previous post and i really meant it in a caring way you need help fella,i have several work colleagues who are also friends who have had mental health issues and have had the courage to do something about it,perhaps you should do the same
Stoke - £30m loss last year on 21:50 - Nov 27 with 1595 viewsDr_Winston

Loathe as I am to dip my toes back into this nonsense, but I don't imagine for a second that Chris bothers with more than one username.

There are plenty of deeply tedious, probably a bit mental berks out there who seem to take an odd pleasure in wasting hours of their short lives antagonising people, re-registering whenever someone tires of them in their current persona, but Chris just doesn't seem the type to me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 21:56 - Nov 27 with 1587 viewsDJack

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 21:08 - Nov 27 by Catullus

No he usually pastes them

Why has this turned into an attack on.....well the usual people and saying the usual things about each other.
Hasn't there been enough of that recently? It's well past boring.

Polarisation of attitudes is trending worldwide, hashtag it and make it your own!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:09 - Nov 27 with 1568 views_

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 21:34 - Nov 27 by Fireboy2

Lets stop skirting around it chris

You have multiple multiple usernames,you are very aggressive against us 'thick' fans who have different views to you and when these 'thick' fans give it back you go complaining why they arent getting banned

As ive said in a previous post and i really meant it in a caring way you need help fella,i have several work colleagues who are also friends who have had mental health issues and have had the courage to do something about it,perhaps you should do the same

Once again bringing mental health so flippantly into the conversation.

It's sad really

I have one username. One. Even my worst enemy would tell you that but I fear you wouldn't have the intelligence to believe it.

Maybe it's you that has a problem? Maybe you're the 'mate' you talk about. I don't want to argue with you always but when you continue to accuse me of being other people or on the payroll then it just becomes a bit tedious and extremely immature.

Stop making things up, or worse, lying, and start talking a bit about football. You'll have to go to the odd game before you do that though 👍

Let me know if you want a chat

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:13 - Nov 27 with 1559 views_

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 21:50 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

Loathe as I am to dip my toes back into this nonsense, but I don't imagine for a second that Chris bothers with more than one username.

There are plenty of deeply tedious, probably a bit mental berks out there who seem to take an odd pleasure in wasting hours of their short lives antagonising people, re-registering whenever someone tires of them in their current persona, but Chris just doesn't seem the type to me.

I can swear on my kids lives I'm only using one username now. This one. It was the one I'd been using for years before it was banned, then I used The Res. I thought most people knew that though

Years and years ago, and I mean donkeys years I may have had a few others. But only ever one at a time

This shit from his is boring as fack.

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:16 - Nov 27 with 1557 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:13 - Nov 27 by _

I can swear on my kids lives I'm only using one username now. This one. It was the one I'd been using for years before it was banned, then I used The Res. I thought most people knew that though

Years and years ago, and I mean donkeys years I may have had a few others. But only ever one at a time

Applecheese was one of yours back in the day wasn’t it? Years ago now mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:22 - Nov 27 with 1546 viewsDr_Winston

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:13 - Nov 27 by _

I think most posters of our vintage probably had the odd extra name or two, but mostly for wind up purposes. Difference is that pretty much everything meaningful has only ever gone through the main username. People like me, you, Neefie, Clasey and a few others. Not much point hiding behind other names because none of us give much of a shit whether people agree with us anyway.

Big difference between that and some of the repetitive shite that occasionally breaks out.

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:23 - Nov 27 with 1545 views_

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:16 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

I was going to write that one in the last post but I was too embarrassed 😂😂😂

We must be going back 20 years ago there??

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:28 - Nov 27 with 1539 views_

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:22 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

I think most posters of our vintage probably had the odd extra name or two, but mostly for wind up purposes. Difference is that pretty much everything meaningful has only ever gone through the main username. People like me, you, Neefie, Clasey and a few others. Not much point hiding behind other names because none of us give much of a shit whether people agree with us anyway.

Big difference between that and some of the repetitive shite that occasionally breaks out.

I can only ever remember having one extra name for that purpose thinking back.. Although I have got the worst memory

But I remember being Arkan Belgrano or something similar for a short time.

It's nuts. I've bloody grown up with you lot on here. Men and boys !!

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:35 - Nov 27 with 1530 viewsFireboy2

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:09 - Nov 27 by _

Once again bringing mental health so flippantly into the conversation.

It's sad really

I have one username. One. Even my worst enemy would tell you that but I fear you wouldn't have the intelligence to believe it.

Maybe it's you that has a problem? Maybe you're the 'mate' you talk about. I don't want to argue with you always but when you continue to accuse me of being other people or on the payroll then it just becomes a bit tedious and extremely immature.

Stop making things up, or worse, lying, and start talking a bit about football. You'll have to go to the odd game before you do that though 👍

Let me know if you want a chat

Whatever chris,im only trying to help you matey

Btw i do talk about football,just not to you as you would call me fick and tell me i know fack all

And also ive been to quite a few games,if you look closely you would see i only pass comments on games ive actually been to
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 22:35]
Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:40 - Nov 27 with 1520 viewsJackSparrow

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:28 - Nov 27 by _

I can only ever remember having one extra name for that purpose thinking back.. Although I have got the worst memory

But I remember being Arkan Belgrano or something similar for a short time.

It's nuts. I've bloody grown up with you lot on here. Men and boys !!

Yep same. One active username at a time. One gets banned for being right or annoying someone due to my view striking a chord then I will make another, it really is that simple.

The sooner people accept that people have differing (and almost always turning out to be correct) views - the better. No amount of underhand comments disingenuously disguised as tedium will change that.

They are doing far more damage to their cause than you can ever know. They can bookmark that if they like. History says it’s odds on that it will be proved right yet again... which will no doubt result in another frustration driven ban disguised as “tedium”.

As transparent as that Trust rigged vote that the same people were championing at the time. Lessons not learned it seems.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 22:51]
Stoke - £30m loss last year on 00:03 - Nov 28 with 1476 viewsLoyal

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 20:00 - Nov 27 by JackSparrow

Then there is a stark conflict of interests that needs to once again be addressed.

If you agree that the Trust chairman should not be silencing views if it were Trust owned.. yet see there being a loophole where he can quieten/manipulate/manufacture voices on other main fan mediums he runs alongside other Trust board members where many/most Trust board members discuss Trust matters and also uses it to further Trust aims and reach - then there is clear abuse of power there and indeed underhand goings on to further ones own view.

If you are a Trust chairman you should be acting with supporters interests on all club related matters. Not only appearing with a facade to stand for that on Trust owned sites and going above and beyond to silence and select views to quieten on other main media. Manipulation of views was a very serious question over the last reign he had at the Trust that nearly sunk the organisation and the club, you would like to think lessons were learned from that and he would stand for a more honest and open reign as promised in the election speech wouldn’t you?

Do you think that “confidential” Trust email was genuinely leaked on here the other day (and bizarrely left to stand) via a hack - as blatantly lied about? Or do you think it was a way to manipulate thought while allowing other fans to attack and lie about an innocent man who put in his free time to help out the site on here who has been battling serious illness?

If you want your chairman and his lackeys acting that way just because he “can” then that says more about you then me. Let’s leave it at that.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:14]

Not a conflict of interest.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 00:20 - Nov 28 with 1463 viewsJackSparrow

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 00:03 - Nov 28 by Loyal

Not a conflict of interest.

It unquestionably is when being run at opposing Trust values, when there is a clear connection.

Having an open, transparent brief while working for the Swans fans and their views... while using this site to discuss trust issues and actively cohersing, covering up, lying, leaking confidential Trust information as it is a base for wider Swans fans view is absolutely a conflict.

If the main Swansea fan forum is to be run against Trust principles... by the Trust chairman and other board members - then it shouldn’t be run by the Trust chairman and other board members. There should be a stepping down of one or the other, you cannot claim to work for the Swans fans on one hand and do everything in your power to manipulate them on the other when you should be striving for complete open opinion on the club. It’s an oxymoron.

Very, VERY dangerous territory.

On that note, I assume certain people have come to their senses? If so, get in contact so we can sort out the unlocking of my original E20 username please. This username merry-go-round is only prolonging this discussion.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 0:28]
Stoke - £30m loss last year on 03:25 - Nov 28 with 1439 viewsDJack

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 22:16 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

Fck me, I wondered who it was. It was obviously a multi but I didn't have a clue.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Stoke - £30m loss last year on 17:10 - Nov 28 with 1357 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Gary Rowett is shit, what a waste of money appointing that snake

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gary-rowett-stoke-d
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024