Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? 16:46 - Dec 9 with 562 viewsdickythorpe

On the voucher it says

£5 OFF YOUR FESTIVE TURKEY

Reserve at waitrose.com/foodmadetoorder, then hand this coupon to the cashier when you pay in-store.
Valid until Monday 31st December 2018

I was coming back from annual Xmas visit to missus's family in Newark and stopped off in Monmouth branch and got given it.

PM and I'll send it first class.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 7:28]
Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 03:42 - Dec 10 with 456 viewsLoyal

I like a festive turkey. But don't know what a Waitrose is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 08:15 - Dec 10 with 422 viewsBrynCartwright

Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 03:42 - Dec 10 by Loyal

I think it's some sort of flower that posh people get their gardeners to grow for them up there in that rich England place.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 09:59 - Dec 10 with 399 viewsswanjackal

Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 03:42 - Dec 10 by Loyal

It was a communicative message Fred gave as he was digging up the patio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 11:26 - Dec 10 with 376 viewswaynekerr55

I'm getting my CROWN from ALDI. Although I will be paying my local Waitrose a visit crimbo eve to see if there's any BARGAINS to be had

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 13:59 - Dec 10 with 349 viewsProfessor

Always find it a bit amusing that Waitrose is considered posh when it is employee-owned. It is what it is, yet little dearer than Tesco and no more than Sainsbury’s. Get a loyalty card and you get sent some good discount vouchers. Worth using to a stock up on wine etc
Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 14:05 - Dec 10 with 346 viewswaynekerr55

Any Waitrose shoppers want £5 off their Festive Turkey? on 13:59 - Dec 10 by Professor

Always find it a bit amusing that Waitrose is considered posh when it is employee-owned. It is what it is, yet little dearer than Tesco and no more than Sainsbury’s. Get a loyalty card and you get sent some good discount vouchers. Worth using to a stock up on wine etc

Brooklyn Naranjito - 3 for £5.

Fill yer boots, Prof

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024