Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyway I don't care ... 17:25 - Dec 23 with 2760 viewsLoyal

I've followed this club for 40 years, and this season is still better than the last two, Ive experienced the very worst and the very best and for those moaning about things like Potter etc ... Divert your attentions elsewhere and don't forget the slime and scum that still remain in the corridors of the liberty.

I love this club and can see when a manager and his team are completely focussed and professional as we all can with players on the pitch. This was never going to be an easy season, it's going as well as can be expected and even better at times. Boxing Day Villa, make some fcking noise and scream us to victory.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyway I don't care ... on 11:29 - Dec 24 with 643 viewsLoyal

Anyway I don't care ... on 09:25 - Dec 24 by trinityann

You can't beat being in the Prem, despite being awful the last couple of seasons. I thought this season I would have best of both worlds in watching Premier League and Championship games, but in truth I watched a few championship games early on and interest went dead because the quality is so bad.

Despite Potter's football being 100% improvement, it is still not enough to stop a natural declining interest in Swans and football in general for me. The big difference in quality is execution and finishing and you can see from Saturday if we had premier league quality we would have been 3/4 nil up first half Saturday.

As eastern Jack said ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Anyway I don't care ... on 11:43 - Dec 24 with 632 viewsbuilthjack

Anyway I don't care ... on 09:25 - Dec 24 by trinityann

You can't beat being in the Prem, despite being awful the last couple of seasons. I thought this season I would have best of both worlds in watching Premier League and Championship games, but in truth I watched a few championship games early on and interest went dead because the quality is so bad.

Despite Potter's football being 100% improvement, it is still not enough to stop a natural declining interest in Swans and football in general for me. The big difference in quality is execution and finishing and you can see from Saturday if we had premier league quality we would have been 3/4 nil up first half Saturday.

What do you mean in that you watch Premier League and Championship games this season ??

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyway I don't care ... on 11:57 - Dec 24 with 623 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I used to love us playing big clubs off the park , beating man united & Arsenal regularly , being everyone else’s favourite other team .And swanning around Europe thinking we were the bees knees.
Each to their own though .
[Post edited 24 Dec 2018 12:01]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Anyway I don't care ... on 12:37 - Dec 24 with 592 viewsCooperman

Anyway I don't care ... on 11:57 - Dec 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

I used to love us playing big clubs off the park , beating man united & Arsenal regularly , being everyone else’s favourite other team .And swanning around Europe thinking we were the bees knees.

Everyone’s second favourite team - that was a great accolade to have.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Anyway I don't care ... on 12:57 - Dec 24 with 584 viewscostalotta

Anyway I don't care ... on 11:27 - Dec 24 by EasternJack

Exactly this.

We’ve picked up a bunch of entitled, fair weather fans of as over the past decade.

For all the frustrations about the results so far this season, I’m still delighted with the work potter has done.

Not entirely agreeing with this...

We all want our football club to be as successful as it can be. If it is, it grows. If it grows it attracts fans, and that what happened on our rise. We sustained it for a successful 10 year period and that why now we can still get nearly 20k at home Games. I remember 83, we went down and crowds were low pretty quickly.

The last couple of years for me has seen some fans demonstrate a kind of holier than thou attitude and that it was somehow better in lower leagues with less fans. It wasn’t! No fan isn’t better or worse than other fans. There’s a littl irony on similar posts and that they refer to entitlement. Not this (EasternJacks) one in particular but others the entitlement that the club is theirs as they’ve supported through all the bad times. My first match was around 1972, my dad started taking me as a 3 year old. I’ve seen it all! Am I any better a fan than someone who started watching us in 2011. No I’m not.

When we’d played in those lower leagues each and everyone one of us wanted to play in front of a bigger home crowd, to play at the highest league possible. Yet here we are with some fans thinking that our new fans are not as good as them, as fans. Frankly it’s pathetic. Bottom line is, this club needs as many fans as it can get.

Dwight is right, I’d rather loose to Man U in EPL than Ipswich in championship. In the same way, I’d rather beat Bournemouth in the EPL than the championship.
Anyway I don't care ... on 17:25 - Dec 24 with 528 viewstrinityann

Anyway I don't care ... on 11:43 - Dec 24 by builthjack

What do you mean in that you watch Premier League and Championship games this season ??

Just meant i would be watching both premier league and championship games. But in truth I still watch premier league, but no interest in championship. I will only watch our games when available on TV(away games).
Anyway I don't care ... on 17:59 - Dec 24 with 506 viewsjasper_T

I've barely watched the PL this season. Watched more non-Swans Championship games on TV (usually Leeds, naturally).
Anyway I don't care ... on 18:11 - Dec 24 with 496 viewsLoyal

Anyway I don't care ... on 12:57 - Dec 24 by costalotta

Not entirely agreeing with this...

We all want our football club to be as successful as it can be. If it is, it grows. If it grows it attracts fans, and that what happened on our rise. We sustained it for a successful 10 year period and that why now we can still get nearly 20k at home Games. I remember 83, we went down and crowds were low pretty quickly.

The last couple of years for me has seen some fans demonstrate a kind of holier than thou attitude and that it was somehow better in lower leagues with less fans. It wasn’t! No fan isn’t better or worse than other fans. There’s a littl irony on similar posts and that they refer to entitlement. Not this (EasternJacks) one in particular but others the entitlement that the club is theirs as they’ve supported through all the bad times. My first match was around 1972, my dad started taking me as a 3 year old. I’ve seen it all! Am I any better a fan than someone who started watching us in 2011. No I’m not.

When we’d played in those lower leagues each and everyone one of us wanted to play in front of a bigger home crowd, to play at the highest league possible. Yet here we are with some fans thinking that our new fans are not as good as them, as fans. Frankly it’s pathetic. Bottom line is, this club needs as many fans as it can get.

Dwight is right, I’d rather loose to Man U in EPL than Ipswich in championship. In the same way, I’d rather beat Bournemouth in the EPL than the championship.

The issue raised amongst others was that watching Swansea city in the championship wasn't the same so their heart wasn't in it.

Fck all to do with much else.
As for amounts of fans or otherwise, I personally couldn't give a fck.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyway I don't care ... on 19:16 - Dec 24 with 469 viewswaynekerr55

Anyway I don't care ... on 11:57 - Dec 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

This.

Potter has a free pass off me, it'll be interesting to see where we are this time next year.

I wonder if the parasites will still be sucking blood out of the club

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anyway I don't care ... on 22:03 - Dec 26 with 358 viewsLoyal

I would like to add I still don't care, nothing will stop me enjoying this season.

Anyway I don't care ... on 22:36 - Dec 26 with 342 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree with most of the second para.
Unfortunately I am not enjoying this season at all. I would much prefer being in the Prem trying to see the back of the charlatans at the top. Even if it meant a struggle.
I think I Potter and the players have done an exceptional job but I am now far more indifferent to this club and will remain so until those responsible have gone.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Anyway I don't care ... on 23:16 - Dec 26 with 319 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anyway I don't care ... on 22:03 - Dec 26 by Loyal

I would like to add I still don't care, nothing will stop me enjoying this season.

It’s great isn’t it

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024