Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 19:01 - Dec 26 with 2703 viewsChief

Sluggish, slow, rash, uninterested, twp, unfit. Feel free to add to this list.

Desperately need a new central midfielder asap. Not up to it.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Leroy Fer on 19:19 - Dec 26 with 1723 viewsminimichu

Another sub standard performance from our so called Captain. Does not lead from the front in any shape or form . I don’t think suggesting Leon could still do a better job (with some fitness behind him) is any more far fetched than saying Leroy Fer is Captain and leader of our proud football club.
Leroy Fer on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 1671 viewsdickythorpe

Potter with all his degrees and management theory picked him as captain......
Leroy Fer on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1651 viewsTNT

Leroy Fer on 19:30 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

You're giving Potter grief, blinkered to all else that's going on around you.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Leroy Fer on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 1630 viewsdickythorpe

Leroy Fer on 19:33 - Dec 26 by TNT

You're giving Potter grief, blinkered to all else that's going on around you.

Feck me, everyone who disagrees with any Potter criticism is getting in the "board are to blame" excuse.
Imagine if we all went to work with the attitude of not trying and then saying "ah well management are sods so I won't work hard or try to improve"

Jenkins, the yanks are not the ones telling a top earner to take lousy penalties, they certainly aren't demanding our defence and Fer play poorly.

Blinkered????!!!!! Me???!!!!

Professionals get on with it mun.
Leroy Fer on 19:42 - Dec 26 with 1604 viewsChief

In fairness with the guys, pedigree, experience and physical attributes he should be head and shoulders in this division and along with being a relatively long serving I can see the logic appointing him club captain.

Unfortunately he's letting Potter, his team mates, the fans and himself down.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Leroy Fer on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 1591 viewsTNT

Leroy Fer on 19:37 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Feck me, everyone who disagrees with any Potter criticism is getting in the "board are to blame" excuse.
Imagine if we all went to work with the attitude of not trying and then saying "ah well management are sods so I won't work hard or try to improve"

Jenkins, the yanks are not the ones telling a top earner to take lousy penalties, they certainly aren't demanding our defence and Fer play poorly.

Blinkered????!!!!! Me???!!!!

Professionals get on with it mun.

After the board's shenanigans, you are lucky to have Graham Potter, mwsh.

I don't know if you were around when we plummeted down the leagues the last time.

Be careful what you wish for.

Leroy Fer on 19:48 - Dec 26 with 1573 viewsdickythorpe

Christ mun I was there in December 1985.......anyway its not much to ask for effort and a manager that can improve the team.
Same old rubbish from Potter every loss "I feel for the fans". Do something about it on the training paddock Graham FFS!!!!
Leroy Fer on 19:53 - Dec 26 with 1546 viewsTNT

Leroy Fer on 19:48 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Christ mun I was there in December 1985.......anyway its not much to ask for effort and a manager that can improve the team.
Same old rubbish from Potter every loss "I feel for the fans". Do something about it on the training paddock Graham FFS!!!!

So, you'd like yet another change of manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 1523 viewsdickythorpe

If we continue losing and leaking goals and are in the bottom 4 this time next month what would you say?
Players aren't listening to him or they'd be learning.
Leroy Fer on 20:08 - Dec 26 with 1509 viewsjasper_T

Just because someone is criticising Potter's actions or overall performance doesn't necessarily mean they want him immediately sacked.

It's not Potter's remit to be only slightly better than what would happen if we had another mid-season managerial change, and above reproach or even comment should he achieve it.
Leroy Fer on 20:22 - Dec 26 with 1475 viewsTNT

Leroy Fer on 20:03 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

If we continue losing and leaking goals and are in the bottom 4 this time next month what would you say?
Players aren't listening to him or they'd be learning.

Ok, who do you want as our next manager?

You couldn't make it up, mun.

Leroy Fer on 20:28 - Dec 26 with 1453 viewsdickythorpe

Leroy Fer on 20:22 - Dec 26 by TNT

Ok, who do you want as our next manager?

You couldn't make it up, mun.

No idea, I'm not calling for a new manager. Just can't believe people like you are exempting him from blame.
Cant make it up mun!!!
Leroy Fer on 20:31 - Dec 26 with 1430 viewsfrancos16

Leroy Fer on 20:08 - Dec 26 by jasper_T

Just because someone is criticising Potter's actions or overall performance doesn't necessarily mean they want him immediately sacked.

It's not Potter's remit to be only slightly better than what would happen if we had another mid-season managerial change, and above reproach or even comment should he achieve it.

He is massively under achieving in a side which needs not only a captain that leads by example but also a talisman who drags the side by its coat tails through difficult games and periods in games . I think Dicky is fully justified in raising questions regarding the sides ‘ soft defending ‘ the incontrovertible evidence is there in the goals conceded coloum . Many of those goals have been set piece situations which is most definitely the Managers remit . That said I think Potter had no idea that a fire sale was going to take place in such dramatic numbers on the last day of the transfer window. Apparently he would have rejected the ‘gig’ had he known what was about to unravel with the transfers
Leroy Fer on 20:33 - Dec 26 with 1415 viewsTNT

Leroy Fer on 20:28 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

No idea, I'm not calling for a new manager. Just can't believe people like you are exempting him from blame.
Cant make it up mun!!!

He's learning, not exempting him from blame. If you want to start again, name your next manager.

Leroy Fer on 20:40 - Dec 26 with 1393 viewsjasper_T

Leroy Fer on 20:33 - Dec 26 by TNT

He's learning, not exempting him from blame. If you want to start again, name your next manager.

Billy Reid.
Leroy Fer on 20:47 - Dec 26 with 1371 viewsdickythorpe

I don't have to answer to you TNT.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 20:48]
Leroy Fer on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 1363 viewsdickythorpe

What's he learning then?
Leroy Fer on 20:53 - Dec 26 with 1340 viewsTNT

Leroy Fer on 20:47 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

I don't have to answer to you TNT.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 20:48]

Calling out is easy.

Calling in... well ...yawn!

...and how much time will you afford the next guy, Dicky?

Leroy Fer on 20:59 - Dec 26 with 1321 viewsdickythorpe

Leroy Fer on 20:53 - Dec 26 by TNT

Calling out is easy.

Calling in... well ...yawn!

...and how much time will you afford the next guy, Dicky?

Look pal you're obviously spoiling for a spat on here. Just accept some of us have differing views and crack on instead of going on and on like some brat that can't get his way.
The swans are a very average side this season. Many accept this but I don't. We should be better.
Players of course are to blame but those that manage and coach them are accountable as well.
I'll give Potter January to sort it out then I'll decide whether I feel he's a good boss.

At present the jury is out.

Have a good night.
Leroy Fer on 20:59 - Dec 26 with 1321 viewsmonmouth

Leroy Fer on 19:30 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

In theory he should be a decent captain Dick....

Terrible selection picking him today, and the defence looked scared shitless at every cross, but Potter’s not to blame for not taking clear chances and our proven second or our third best modern era penalty taker (Sig and Sinc were his equal or a smidge better I think) missing a last minute gift.

I can’t deny it’s getting a bit frustrating to watch though. Feeling a bit like Groundhog Day.

I still think Potter wil absolutely come good for us, but doesn’t mean he hasn’t done some shit things and is still, after far too long, failing to establish settled combinations.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leroy Fer on 21:10 - Dec 26 with 1271 viewsTNT

Leroy Fer on 20:59 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Look pal you're obviously spoiling for a spat on here. Just accept some of us have differing views and crack on instead of going on and on like some brat that can't get his way.
The swans are a very average side this season. Many accept this but I don't. We should be better.
Players of course are to blame but those that manage and coach them are accountable as well.
I'll give Potter January to sort it out then I'll decide whether I feel he's a good boss.

At present the jury is out.

Have a good night.

Pfft... read your own first line.

And you wonder why people don't post here anymore.

Leroy Fer on 21:13 - Dec 26 with 1255 viewsdickythorpe

Oh diddums TNT!!! I expected better than that. Is that the best you can come up with?
Poor TNT, and your "dynamite" posts are what keeps this site going I suppose?
Leroy Fer on 21:23 - Dec 26 with 1227 viewsGaryjack

Leroy Fer on 20:40 - Dec 26 by jasper_T

Billy Reid.

What? The old manager of the Penthouse and Cavalier? He can't manage a proffesional football club for god's sake! And besides, he's dead. Choose someone else mun.
Leroy Fer on 21:26 - Dec 26 with 1199 viewsbuilthjack

Fer is a bang average Championship player. Surely we all know that?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leroy Fer on 21:45 - Dec 26 with 1148 viewsjasper_T

Leroy Fer on 21:26 - Dec 26 by builthjack

Fer is a bang average Championship player. Surely we all know that?

When's he going to start playing like one?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024