Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do 08:30 - Jan 17 with 2061 viewstrampie

The real leader of the opposition Liz tells the joking leader of the opposition what he should do.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 10:49 - Jan 17 with 2010 viewsHighjack

Does anybody else find this new trend of posting letters and speeches on Twitter very irritating? It’s nothing more than pure posturing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 10:57 - Jan 17 with 2001 viewsvalleyboy

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 10:49 - Jan 17 by Highjack

Does anybody else find this new trend of posting letters and speeches on Twitter very irritating? It’s nothing more than pure posturing.

As if Corbyn will listen to a two bit party like Plaid Cymru
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 10:59 - Jan 17 with 2000 viewsCountyJim

Why wasn't this letter written in Welsh as well please! We all have to put up with the Welsh Language act why not MPs
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 11:00 - Jan 17 with 1999 viewsHighjack

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 10:59 - Jan 17 by CountyJim

Why wasn't this letter written in Welsh as well please! We all have to put up with the Welsh Language act why not MPs

Presumably because Liz is an English immigrant

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 11:06 - Jan 17 with 1993 viewsBarrySwan

You mean the English lady who moved here and tells those of us born and bred in Wales that we should follow her lead in campaigning for an independent Wales?
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 12:02 - Jan 17 with 1945 viewsvalleyboy

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 11:00 - Jan 17 by Highjack

Presumably because Liz is an English immigrant

And a very scruffy English immigrant at that

Needs to listen to what David Cameron said to Jeremy Corbyn. About what his mother had told him he needs to do if he wants respect from the electorate
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 12:26 - Jan 17 with 1925 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 10:57 - Jan 17 by valleyboy

As if Corbyn will listen to a two bit party like Plaid Cymru

As if the Goverment would listen to a two bit party like the D U P ?
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:03 - Jan 17 with 1878 viewsvalleyboy

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 12:26 - Jan 17 by blaenaugwentjack

As if the Goverment would listen to a two bit party like the D U P ?

The big difference though is that the DUP keeps the Conservatives in power and also keeps this country from a disastrous Corbyn government
Login to get fewer ads

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:07 - Jan 17 with 1874 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:03 - Jan 17 by valleyboy

The big difference though is that the DUP keeps the Conservatives in power and also keeps this country from a disastrous Corbyn government

Unlike the chaos we are witnessing at the moment? I think the irony was lost on you.
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:08 - Jan 17 with 1870 viewsHighjack

So we have a binary choice between a disastrous government and a disastrous government?

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:15 - Jan 17 with 1863 viewsvalleyboy

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:08 - Jan 17 by Highjack

So we have a binary choice between a disastrous government and a disastrous government?

You obviously was not around in 1979

If he is ever elected and I have money on that say the Conservatives will win the next election. You must remember that he is a big supporter of Venusalia and look what’s happened to that country
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:17 - Jan 17 with 1860 viewsvalleyboy

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:15 - Jan 17 by valleyboy

You obviously was not around in 1979

If he is ever elected and I have money on that say the Conservatives will win the next election. You must remember that he is a big supporter of Venusalia and look what’s happened to that country

Correction

Venezuela should have been the name
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:36 - Jan 17 with 1846 viewsJack_Meoff

I'm no Corbynista but what he would be disastrous for is shareholders of armament companies. And also disastrous for those that benefit from having public assets passed into their hands for knock off prices.

The Tories are the most corrupt, rotten, lying disingenuous bastards on the entire planet. Bought and paid for whores to finance.

Go and tell, for example, the homeless and disabled how disastrous any other party would be for them.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:42 - Jan 17 with 1830 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:36 - Jan 17 by Jack_Meoff

I'm no Corbynista but what he would be disastrous for is shareholders of armament companies. And also disastrous for those that benefit from having public assets passed into their hands for knock off prices.

The Tories are the most corrupt, rotten, lying disingenuous bastards on the entire planet. Bought and paid for whores to finance.

Go and tell, for example, the homeless and disabled how disastrous any other party would be for them.

This.
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 14:51 - Jan 17 with 1824 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 11:06 - Jan 17 by BarrySwan

You mean the English lady who moved here and tells those of us born and bred in Wales that we should follow her lead in campaigning for an independent Wales?

Yeah like that other English woman in London telling us in Wales, what we can and can not have?
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 21:20 - Jan 17 with 1715 viewsPentyrchJack

The people did vote first time around. Seems like an attempt by Plaid to introduce kangaroo democracy (i.e. if you don't like the result then have another referendum).

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do (n/t) (n/t) on 21:24 - Jan 17 with 1714 viewsPentyrchJack

[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 22:33]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 00:05 - Jan 18 with 1660 viewsvalleyboy

And you are so dull to think that if Corbyn wins an election, that these homeless down an outs and the rest of them would be better off

Go and ask the people of Venezuela. A country that could be the richest countries in South America, in how they feel about their government.

A country that Corbyn admires and wants to push policies that has been implemented there

The sad thing is, that the people of that country are so desperate they want to get out of the country at all cost and prepared to risk their lives to do so

When a weeks wages can only buy a dozen eggs, there must be something drastically wrong somewhere
Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 00:24 - Jan 18 with 1651 viewsJack_Meoff

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 00:05 - Jan 18 by valleyboy

And you are so dull to think that if Corbyn wins an election, that these homeless down an outs and the rest of them would be better off

Go and ask the people of Venezuela. A country that could be the richest countries in South America, in how they feel about their government.

A country that Corbyn admires and wants to push policies that has been implemented there

The sad thing is, that the people of that country are so desperate they want to get out of the country at all cost and prepared to risk their lives to do so

When a weeks wages can only buy a dozen eggs, there must be something drastically wrong somewhere

The government's policies are killing people. Making them dead. That falls within my description of 'disastrous.' Call me old fashioned.

I can't get my head round why last century's wars were fought only to enable the government to treat its citizens in such a way in 2019. And I can't get my head round that not only do members of the populace actually think it's acceptable; they actively vote for it.

We're not Venezuela by the way - stop building straw men.

Reread what I said. I'm not a Corbynista. How could the 'homeless down and outs and the rest of them' be in any way worse off under any other government/party?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 0:25]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 17:26 - Jan 18 with 1549 views100onZero

Liz tells Corbyn what he should do on 00:05 - Jan 18 by valleyboy

So you just parrot the bulls1t that the right wing MSM and your in the know mates, tell you then? Or do you want to actually go and look for the facts yourself?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024