Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is advising Dan James? 20:28 - Jan 23 with 9413 viewsdickythorpe

If Leeds go up I can't see him playing regularly. Plus Leeds aren't really going to do much damage to the established clubs in that league.
His Wales prospects will be harmed also.
He is so raw and needs at least another full season with us.

You'd think Curt would be a type of mentor to him plus some of our older pros.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 20:30]
Who is advising Dan James? on 20:40 - Jan 23 with 3205 viewsLoyal

If the greedy fckrs get the money they want they will be telling him he isn't wanted at the club any longer. This is about the hedgebetters income not Dan James.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:49 - Jan 23 with 3165 viewsgiantstoneater

I suppose his agent will be advising him and I cant recollect any example of an agent thinking about a players development and if we seriously are thinking of accepting a bid of 4.5m then it will say a lot about the ambitions of our hedge funding friends and the true state of our club under the Americans - sad!
Who is advising Dan James? on 20:49 - Jan 23 with 3159 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:40 - Jan 23 by Loyal

If the greedy fckrs get the money they want they will be telling him he isn't wanted at the club any longer. This is about the hedgebetters income not Dan James.

No it's not and.take your clown hat off for one facking day like.

The club don't want to sell.

He doesn't want to go

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:50 - Jan 23 with 3146 viewsLoyal

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:49 - Jan 23 by _

He doesn't want to go

How do you know, and take your big red fcking nose off.

Edit ...
Make that a brown nose.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 20:52]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:52 - Jan 23 with 3128 viewsjasper_T

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:49 - Jan 23 by giantstoneater

I suppose his agent will be advising him and I cant recollect any example of an agent thinking about a players development and if we seriously are thinking of accepting a bid of 4.5m then it will say a lot about the ambitions of our hedge funding friends and the true state of our club under the Americans - sad!

Hasn't this £4.5m figure come from a guy on here saying his "Leeds-supporting mate" said that's what it's going to be?

DJ said it's all rumours as far as he's aware, but he's not in any recent training photos...
Who is advising Dan James? on 20:54 - Jan 23 with 3116 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:50 - Jan 23 by Loyal

How do you know, and take your big red fcking nose off.

Edit ...
Make that a brown nose.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 20:52]

You know Jack shit but comment on every post, mostly a load of old shite mate

What I said

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:57 - Jan 23 with 3097 viewsgiantstoneater

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:49 - Jan 23 by _

He doesn't want to go

Have you spoken to young Dan then? Is there any chance that you can put your opinion in a more respectful way?
Who is advising Dan James? on 21:01 - Jan 23 with 3070 viewsLoyal

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:54 - Jan 23 by _

You know Jack shit but comment on every post, mostly a load of old shite mate

What I said

It pleases me every time my knowledge and opinion is the opposite to yours, it tells me and many others on here exactly what you are.
I'm one person you won't bully on here or anywhere else. Because I know you see.

I'm really not interested in your abuse, so won't be replying as those type of things are best left off here. Got it ? Your a bizarre tw@t now please run along, your a bore.

Login to get fewer ads

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:03 - Jan 23 with 3057 viewsLoyal

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:57 - Jan 23 by giantstoneater

Have you spoken to young Dan then? Is there any chance that you can put your opinion in a more respectful way?

Wasting your time mate, lost cause.

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:03 - Jan 23 with 3059 viewslonglostjack

I don’t see him going. If he does there should be no further doubts about owners’ intentions.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 21:09]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:06 - Jan 23 with 3034 viewsgiantstoneater

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:52 - Jan 23 by jasper_T

Hasn't this £4.5m figure come from a guy on here saying his "Leeds-supporting mate" said that's what it's going to be?

DJ said it's all rumours as far as he's aware, but he's not in any recent training photos...

Not sure where the figure has come from Jasper to be honest and there have been an even bigger fee discussed all fanciful I know but taking into consideration at a renowned power point presentation on "spygate" it must be common knowledge by now that Bielsa is interested. Dan will keep his cards close to his chest. I hope he stays and develops with us
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 21:07]
Who is advising Dan James? on 21:07 - Jan 23 with 3023 viewsbonymine

Who is advising Dan James? on 20:40 - Jan 23 by Loyal

This 100% despite what ‘brown nose’ Chrissy says ....

The Club and it’s assets (primarily players) are quite simply an investment vehicle with which the Hedgefunders and their investors over the pond will squeeze every last drop out of to maximise the return on their capital before disposing of the asset once everything of meaningful value has been stripped and sold off.

Wake up & smell the coffee FFS Chrissy you treacherous turncoat.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:07 - Jan 23 with 3015 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:01 - Jan 23 by Loyal

It pleases me every time my knowledge and opinion is the opposite to yours, it tells me and many others on here exactly what you are.
I'm one person you won't bully on here or anywhere else. Because I know you see.

I'm really not interested in your abuse, so won't be replying as those type of things are best left off here. Got it ? Your a bizarre tw@t now please run along, your a bore.

Who gives a Fack eh?

It's just like a broken record on here and you're leading the charge

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:11 - Jan 23 with 2986 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:07 - Jan 23 by bonymine

The Club and it’s assets (primarily players) are quite simply an investment vehicle with which the Hedgefunders and their investors over the pond will squeeze every last drop out of to maximise the return on their capital before disposing of the asset once everything of meaningful value has been stripped and sold off.

Wow, another post

Every.single time.
Every single day.

Don't you even bore the pants off yourself most of you??? Repeating the same old shit all the time.

I don't know how you all cope in the real world. You do realise there is another world off this site, do you?

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:11 - Jan 23 with 2990 viewsDrGonzo

Selling Dan to a club in the same league as us will be further confirmation that those in charge have zero ambition or plan for Swansea. I'd have no qualms if he went to the premier league but I can't see that, he's no where near good enough yet.
Who is advising Dan James? on 21:12 - Jan 23 with 2981 viewsLoyal

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:07 - Jan 23 by bonymine

We all want him to stay, but T2C dialogue on here towards people is nothing like he is off here, that should tell everyone all they need to know about him.

Money talks mate, and sadly so do idiots.

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:13 - Jan 23 with 2967 viewsLoyal

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:07 - Jan 23 by _

Who gives a Fack eh?

It's just like a broken record on here and you're leading the charge

Love you too x

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:14 - Jan 23 with 2961 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:11 - Jan 23 by DrGonzo

Selling Dan to a club in the same league as us will be further confirmation that those in charge have zero ambition or plan for Swansea. I'd have no qualms if he went to the premier league but I can't see that, he's no where near good enough yet.

Here's a thought, wait til February 1st and then chat shit about what actually happened.

In the meantime go and get some fresh air

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:15 - Jan 23 with 2955 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:12 - Jan 23 by Loyal

We all want him to stay, but T2C dialogue on here towards people is nothing like he is off here, that should tell everyone all they need to know about him.

Money talks mate, and sadly so do idiots.

Haha... And you said you knew me.

Clueless. 😂

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:16 - Jan 23 with 2942 viewsbonymine

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:11 - Jan 23 by _

Wow, another post

Every.single time.
Every single day.

Don't you even bore the pants off yourself most of you??? Repeating the same old shit all the time.

I don't know how you all cope in the real world. You do realise there is another world off this site, do you?

Absolutely and I enjoy that aspect of my life to the full in my retirement but it still leaves plenty of time to expose the likes of you as a Jenkins lover and a turncoat you yellow bellied fraud ...

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:22 - Jan 23 with 2902 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:16 - Jan 23 by bonymine

Absolutely and I enjoy that aspect of my life to the full in my retirement but it still leaves plenty of time to expose the likes of you as a Jenkins lover and a turncoat you yellow bellied fraud ...

A Jenkins lover... What an accolade. What a slur.

Understanding the complex world of football management and all the difficulties it comes with is not supporting the odd Chairman or two, it's just recognising the decisions they make are tough, even if they're perceived as greedy ones.

Surely must be time soon when people can just facking move on though.

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:25 - Jan 23 with 2876 viewsbonymine

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:22 - Jan 23 by _

A Jenkins lover... What an accolade. What a slur.

Understanding the complex world of football management and all the difficulties it comes with is not supporting the odd Chairman or two, it's just recognising the decisions they make are tough, even if they're perceived as greedy ones.

Surely must be time soon when people can just facking move on though.

Try telling that to Jenkins he should have moved on as soon as he sold out with his cronies back in 2016

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:30 - Jan 23 with 2841 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:25 - Jan 23 by bonymine

Try telling that to Jenkins he should have moved on as soon as he sold out with his cronies back in 2016

Well he didn't. So why are you still bleating on about it.

We had some tough years and we're trying to reset and go again

Enjoy being a fan FFS. That's all you were before Jenkins and his cronies sold out and that's all you are now. Grow up a bit like

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:38 - Jan 23 with 2794 viewsmonmouth

On Dan James, I'm in the wait and see camp. Don't see the point in frothing at the mouth before anything happens. Surely we've been there and done that with far better players like Bodde and Rangel, and then......they sign.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:42 - Jan 23 with 2771 views_

Who is advising Dan James? on 21:38 - Jan 23 by monmouth

On Dan James, I'm in the wait and see camp. Don't see the point in frothing at the mouth before anything happens. Surely we've been there and done that with far better players like Bodde and Rangel, and then......they sign.

Exactly.

Wait and see and then everyone's comments and opinionrs will be legitimate ones.

But as it stands right now, 'fans' are just using any old story that comes out to beat up the club they say they support.

Sad state of affairs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024