Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" 10:25 - Feb 1 with 1551 viewsSwansIndependent

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" 1st Feb 2019 10:23
The agent of Dan James has hit out the day after the transfer window closed by stating that the Swans were ready to sell his player at the first sign of any money. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 1472 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins is NO hero! There is stuff going around saying the only reason the deal was roadblocked was because Leeds refused to pay any money upfront for the 'loan' i.e. not a penny until the end of season. What an absolute p1ss take it has all turned out to be!

Any new signings to whoop about for SCFC supporters..............NO! Do not let the current farce distract from that either!

Argus!

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 11:09 - Feb 1 with 1215 viewsLeonWasGod

I assume what he means is 'we wanted a big new contract and I wanted a fat arrangement fee - waahhh!'

Mind you, I was less than impressed that the Yanks even considered the sale let alone letting it get to the 11th hour. He'd probably done enough to be given a contract extension considering he'd seen ones given recently to the lads he came through the U23s with.
"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 11:13 - Feb 1 with 1187 viewsLohengrin

There must be enough rope on these islands to hang all the agents, I would imagine?

Disruptive feckin’ parasites.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 11:16 - Feb 1 with 1171 viewsDewi1jack

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 11:13 - Feb 1 by Lohengrin

There must be enough rope on these islands to hang all the agents, I would imagine?

Could do with our sell out vermin being strung up alongside them as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 11:32 - Feb 1 with 1092 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/details-revealed-of-why-leeds-move-for-dan-james-c

Argus!

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 11:49 - Feb 1 with 998 viewsBadlands

Agent has to wait 6 months for new Lexus.

Truth probably lies somewhere in-between the club offered nothing because he has 18 months left on a contract; the club pulled the plug due to savings elsewhere or Leeds messing about with the deal); Leeds' disrespect for Swansea resulted in them failing to get the paperwork done in time.
5 hours to present a deal paper when it seems Carroll's move to Villa was done and dusted once For had decide to stay!
I think a few people fancied Swansea to be a push over.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 12:14 - Feb 1 with 819 viewsJacket

Whatever the ins and outs, we're left with a player who has been betrayed by the club who didn't really want to keep him, and denied a move to a club that really wanted him. And a Leroy Fer who's decided being a free agent in the summer is more lucrative to him. Not great is it.
WHO WOULD YOU BELIEVE on 12:22 - Feb 1 with 770 viewsSWANSEYE

WHO WOULD YOU BELIEVE . .. ?

James' agent David Manasseh told The Telegraph: “Swansea made no attempt to keep the player and at the first sign of money they couldn’t show him the door quickly enough. It is very disappointing but the player is philosophical about it.”

Swansea strongly refute the claims made by James' agent and have expressed their disappointment at his comments.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 12:27]
Login to get fewer ads

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 12:30 - Feb 1 with 715 viewsJacket

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 11:13 - Feb 1 by Lohengrin

While I agree with the sentiment against agents, I think he's done well by Dan James, by saying he was only leaving because he felt more wanted at Leeds. The yanks are more deserving of hanging than this particular agent I'd say.
"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 12:44 - Feb 1 with 631 viewsBadlands

"Swansea made no attempt to keep the player" on 12:30 - Feb 1 by Jacket

While I agree with the sentiment against agents, I think he's done well by Dan James, by saying he was only leaving because he felt more wanted at Leeds. The yanks are more deserving of hanging than this particular agent I'd say.

Wha we don't know is how many £s a week more, Dan was wanted and what the agent's fee was going to be.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024