Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring 21:40 - Feb 1 with 1817 views_

And I thought we battered Preston up there.

Don't underestimate our side.

Let's get behind the boys and support Potter and his team and leave the off field shit for another time

Come on the Swans.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:22 - Feb 2 with 585 viewsswan65split

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:13 - Feb 2 by _

What I would consider protesting about?

I've said, I think in the accounts if there's clear evidence of our finances not stacking up. If there's any evidence that we're not being run as a football club business anymore and there is proof that club money is being channelled to the 27 shareholders.

Because right now as far as I'm aware there's none of that. All there is is a bunch of Jessy's coming to terms with being relegated.

So your turn, what are you protesting about?

your in denial m8..........your fooling no one

no deflection amongst the Jack Army
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 2:25]
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:31 - Feb 2 with 583 viewsNeathJack

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:13 - Feb 2 by _

What I would consider protesting about?

I've said, I think in the accounts if there's clear evidence of our finances not stacking up. If there's any evidence that we're not being run as a football club business anymore and there is proof that club money is being channelled to the 27 shareholders.

Because right now as far as I'm aware there's none of that. All there is is a bunch of Jessy's coming to terms with being relegated.

So your turn, what are you protesting about?

All that and also the incompetence that has led us to where we are now with Baston, Ayew (A), Ayew (J), Montero, Carroll, Bony et al all out on loan when pretty much each and every one should have been sold in order to raise the funds to stop the likes of Dan James being on the point of being shipped out.

I'm fine with the youngsters being brought through the ranks such as OMB, Roberts & James being the cornerstone of the rebuild after relegation. That's perfectly ok with me.

When these also start to get sold off while the likes of the above are still on the books (along with your Dyer's Routledge's and Narsingh's of this world) then it's pretty evident that someone isn't doing their job as they should be.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 2:32]
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:44 - Feb 2 with 572 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:31 - Feb 2 by NeathJack

All that and also the incompetence that has led us to where we are now with Baston, Ayew (A), Ayew (J), Montero, Carroll, Bony et al all out on loan when pretty much each and every one should have been sold in order to raise the funds to stop the likes of Dan James being on the point of being shipped out.

I'm fine with the youngsters being brought through the ranks such as OMB, Roberts & James being the cornerstone of the rebuild after relegation. That's perfectly ok with me.

When these also start to get sold off while the likes of the above are still on the books (along with your Dyer's Routledge's and Narsingh's of this world) then it's pretty evident that someone isn't doing their job as they should be.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 2:32]

You think we didn't try to sell them??

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:49 - Feb 2 with 569 viewsNeathJack

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:44 - Feb 2 by _

You think we didn't try to sell them??

Not at all, I'm sure we did.

The fact that those responsible were unable to though speaks absolute volumes.

Which is my point.
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 03:25 - Feb 2 with 562 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:49 - Feb 2 by NeathJack

Not at all, I'm sure we did.

The fact that those responsible were unable to though speaks absolute volumes.

Which is my point.

You are actually trying to blame them now for not being able to sell Bony, The 2 Ayew's and who else did you say? Borja?

You mean to say the art in selling a player isn't in the players qualities themselves, it's in the skill of the club owners?

This is absolutely incredulous stuff.

And when we do get shot of a player, of course, we get shafted because the fee is too low

Are you pissed mate?

Let's face it, if that's what you're protesting for I think you must be. Our owners can't win, can they with nonsense like this aimed at them

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 06:42 - Feb 2 with 530 viewsFireboy2

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:00 - Feb 2 by _

No, my brother was if it makes any difference

But I watched the whole game. Do you think they showed a different game on my stream than happened in real life?

Fair enough

And yes we did batter them

Bloody hell something we agree on
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 06:58 - Feb 2 with 528 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:07 - Feb 2 by _

Til the accounts come out.

I thought it was when the window shut

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 08:24 - Feb 2 with 498 viewsswancity

The owners were prepared to let five first team players leave the club in one day . Five. With no players in.

And not only that they were going to direct rivals which is something to be avoided at all costs

You’re defence of the owners has become embarrassing I’m sorry to say.

So yes support Potter and the boys as you put it. That’s good but unless things are right off the pitch there is no real hope on it. The two things have to be in harmony. They aren’t and it’s to the detriment of our chances big time

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 08:38 - Feb 2 with 471 viewsmagicdaps10

Bloody hell Chris.....grow the fook up!!

And tell your dad stop being a priick on here.

You are making idiots of yourselfs and making the T2C name look bad.

Now do yourself a favour and sort yourself out.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 08:44 - Feb 2 with 459 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 08:24 - Feb 2 by swancity

The owners were prepared to let five first team players leave the club in one day . Five. With no players in.

And not only that they were going to direct rivals which is something to be avoided at all costs

So yes support Potter and the boys as you put it. That’s good but unless things are right off the pitch there is no real hope on it. The two things have to be in harmony. They aren’t and it’s to the detriment of our chances big time

We are owned by a Hedge Fund.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 09:18 - Feb 2 with 423 viewsswancity

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 08:44 - Feb 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

We are owned by a Hedge Fund.

Thank you Sherlock 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 10:12 - Feb 2 with 375 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 09:18 - Feb 2 by swancity

Thank you Sherlock 👍🏻

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 13:25 - Feb 2 with 329 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 08:24 - Feb 2 by swancity

My defence is based on information that's out there and not paranoid claptrap idiot fans are spouting.

They said in the Summer there was more hard medicine to take.

We are not in the luxurious position of much choice

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 13:27 - Feb 2 with 320 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 08:38 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Bloody hell Chris.....grow the fook up!!

And tell your dad stop being a priick on here.

You are making idiots of yourselfs and making the T2C name look bad.

Now do yourself a favour and sort yourself out.

Grow up for having a different opinion to a terminally thick no mark like you?

Go away, you're just a little pest.

I've articulated my arguments clearly and concisely and I'm not prepared to join some weird bandwagon of people who are incapable of thinking for themselves.

You really are a bit thick mate. That's the nicest thing I can say about you

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 13:31 - Feb 2 with 313 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 06:58 - Feb 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought it was when the window shut

What, that we should be up in arms because we've had to take the more hard medicine they told us about in the Summer.

The Mis-Trust are a shambles on all this and Lisa is a true disgrace. She would know how precarious our situation is but for some warped reason they're happy to see the fans want to try and derail what is clearly still a play off push.

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 297 viewsmagicdaps10

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 13:27 - Feb 2 by _

Grow up for having a different opinion to a terminally thick no mark like you?

Go away, you're just a little pest.

I've articulated my arguments clearly and concisely and I'm not prepared to join some weird bandwagon of people who are incapable of thinking for themselves.

You really are a bit thick mate. That's the nicest thing I can say about you

Practice what you preach.

As stated, you need to grow up.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 13:50 - Feb 2 with 291 viewsswan65split

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 13:25 - Feb 2 by _

My defence is based on information that's out there and not paranoid claptrap idiot fans are spouting.

They said in the Summer there was more hard medicine to take.

We are not in the luxurious position of much choice

1. who is feeding the info?
2. True
3. Whose fault is that? the person you keep promoting.
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 13:53 - Feb 2 with 288 viewsDarran

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 03:25 - Feb 2 by _

You are actually trying to blame them now for not being able to sell Bony, The 2 Ayew's and who else did you say? Borja?

You mean to say the art in selling a player isn't in the players qualities themselves, it's in the skill of the club owners?

This is absolutely incredulous stuff.

And when we do get shot of a player, of course, we get shafted because the fee is too low

Are you pissed mate?

Let's face it, if that's what you're protesting for I think you must be. Our owners can't win, can they with nonsense like this aimed at them

“Our owners can't win”

That bit should sum T2C up for everyone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024