Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ 07:15 - Feb 2 with 6699 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much is it worth now? In the championship, still some massive liabilities and assuming obviously that we don’t get promoted this season?

It’s a genuine question. Maybe it should be phrased - “how much would the hedge finders accept to get the f*ck out?”.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:31 - Feb 3 with 795 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 18:10 - Feb 2 by jack247

Absolutely. Hopefully not spent already, but I’d fully expect it to be by the end of the season.

Bony wasn’t far off £5m, Narsingh apparently about half that, we’ve got VdH, Dyer, Routs, (had) Carroll, (had) Montero, Olsson, Naughton all on PL wages. I’d imagine we’re paying a chunk of Andre Ayew and Bastons wages, even Jenkins and Pearlman are on a million between them.

Our match day revenue is probably there or there abouts, our commercial income will drop soon if it hasn’t already.

It’s what parachute payments are for.

All we're living on is the overdraft and borrowing facilities whatever bank we've gone to has allowed us.

Thick Facks

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:32 - Feb 3 with 794 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 18:20 - Feb 2 by Dewi1jack

I'm not a bank manager or financial expert, but I really couldn't see anyone loaning against a future income that can be withheld for financial mismanagement or any reason the FA/ Sky deems contravenes the regs
Parachute payments are not guaranteed to go to the club, if I remember correctly

Not a bank manager by Fack 😂😂😂

Bless

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:38 - Feb 3 with 780 viewsswan65split

Go to bed you dull t""t your making yourself look a bigger fool than what you actually are.shouting the odds when everyones gone to sleep.
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:18 - Feb 3 with 731 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 09:17 - Feb 2 by Dewi1jack

My worry is that the club comes up for sale (£1 with debt say for arguments sake) and the sell out scum buy it back again.

The reason I voted for legal action to begin with was so that the Trust may/would possibly have over £21 million to allow them to find a consortium to come in with similar. Or even the consortium taking 2 thirds of the shares and us 1 third.
Would have meant my nightmare scenario above wasn't a possibility, as the sellers wouldn't have had any cash to make a viable acceptable offer.

Although that might not have stopped the Yeehaas selling to them, just to spite the fanbase.

Now I await the Sellout scum apologists coming on to tell us it would be a good thing if they bought the club back or my scenario isn't possible

I think it’s highly unlikely that lot could ever afford to buy the club back off them. No “resurrection” for them . Even if Huw touted himself as a figurehead for another consortium who amongst us (or them) could trust him given his track record?

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:21 - Feb 3 with 723 viewsnipples

yall a$$holes be worth 3 damn dollars
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:24 - Feb 3 with 718 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:05 - Feb 2 by Whiterockin

I believe the club was valued at £100M when the shares were sold. The club was not sold for £67M that was what the Americans paid for their shares.

Right but for arguments sake assuming the trust want to keep their shares would the price to buy out our Yankee parasites be 67 million? How much will relegation decrease that figure? How much of a loss would the other 27 members allow just to get out of a potential larger loss if the club is not promoted or even relegated over the next 5 years?

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:26 - Feb 3 with 712 viewsnipples

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:24 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Right but for arguments sake assuming the trust want to keep their shares would the price to buy out our Yankee parasites be 67 million? How much will relegation decrease that figure? How much of a loss would the other 27 members allow just to get out of a potential larger loss if the club is not promoted or even relegated over the next 5 years?

yo be a damn fool with yo post bitch. yall be head in cloud m'f'krs
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:31 - Feb 3 with 707 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:26 - Feb 3 by nipples

yo be a damn fool with yo post bitch. yall be head in cloud m'f'krs

Are you 13 years old? Or just another retarded Cardiff fan?

Login to get fewer ads

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:33 - Feb 3 with 701 viewsnipples

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:31 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you 13 years old? Or just another retarded Cardiff fan?

be ballin me out bitch yall be crazy with yo damn shat futbol club
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:38 - Feb 3 with 685 viewsSgorioFruit

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 08:33 - Feb 3 by nipples

be ballin me out bitch yall be crazy with yo damn shat futbol club

From the same Island that produced Shakespeare. The mind really does boggle.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024