Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ 07:15 - Feb 2 with 6698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much is it worth now? In the championship, still some massive liabilities and assuming obviously that we don’t get promoted this season?

It’s a genuine question. Maybe it should be phrased - “how much would the hedge finders accept to get the f*ck out?”.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 14:12 - Feb 2 with 1119 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 13:51 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

Where ?

Wages

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 14:13 - Feb 2 with 1118 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 14:07 - Feb 2 by Earl_Strickland

There's no point engaging with this tedious feck wit, he should swap this site for chatterbate lots of wan*ers get on there, he'd be right at home.

Never heard of it. Sounds bang on for you though.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 14:18 - Feb 2 with 1095 viewsswan65split

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 14:01 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

Of course he has.

Yes you are probably right, he wont answer me, he has on ignore..that's usually a sign of fear.
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 15:07 - Feb 2 with 1062 viewsFlashberryjack

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 14:12 - Feb 2 by _

Wages

55% 2019 45% 2020 and 20% 2021 all gone on wages ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 15:32 - Feb 2 with 1038 viewschad

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 14:12 - Feb 2 by _

You've missed the gaping wide hole of a point.

What would we do now as fans if we owned the club in our current situation.

You missed the megalithic black hole sucking you in of a point

We don’t know what the current position is as we cannot see the accounts on which to base a sound decision

However I doubt we would be sacking those responsible for putting us in this position as they would be long gone

We would not be squirrelling away for our own personal returns

Nor paying millions to administrators without significant return
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 16:03 - Feb 2 with 1013 viewsEarl_Strickland

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 14:13 - Feb 2 by _

Never heard of it. Sounds bang on for you though.

You should try it Dave, we might not see you for a week or too.
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 16:24 - Feb 2 with 993 viewsmagicdaps10

Wages

So, what fooktard has spent the money that we have yet to receive?

Honestly, parachute payments have gone.....your as gullible as you are daft.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:19 - Feb 2 with 944 viewsjack247

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 16:24 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Parachute payments will have gone.

They’ll have been borrowed against to pay wages.
Login to get fewer ads

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:28 - Feb 2 with 937 viewsFlashberryjack

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:19 - Feb 2 by jack247

You know that as fact ?

Hello

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:30 - Feb 2 with 931 viewsjack247

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:28 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

You know that as fact ?

I haven’t seen the books if that’s what you’re asking.

Do you think we’re sitting on a £40m+ nest egg?
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:31 - Feb 2 with 929 viewsmagicdaps10

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:28 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

You know that as fact ?

Think your asking the wrong person.

I was merely putting that to Chrissy boy who claims they have.

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:32 - Feb 2 with 927 viewsmagicdaps10

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:31 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Sorry Flash, I thought that question was to me.

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:59 - Feb 2 with 900 viewsFlashberryjack

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:30 - Feb 2 by jack247

No I don't think we're actually sitting on a £40m + nest egg.

But currently relegated clubs receive a percentage of their final earnings in the Premier League in which they were relegated. These drop progressively over a three year period — 55% in the first year, 45% in year two and 20% in the final year.14 Mar 2018.

And you believe all this money has already been spent on wages ?

Hello

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 18:10 - Feb 2 with 878 viewsjack247

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:59 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

But currently relegated clubs receive a percentage of their final earnings in the Premier League in which they were relegated. These drop progressively over a three year period — 55% in the first year, 45% in year two and 20% in the final year.14 Mar 2018.

Absolutely. Hopefully not spent already, but I’d fully expect it to be by the end of the season.

Bony wasn’t far off £5m, Narsingh apparently about half that, we’ve got VdH, Dyer, Routs, (had) Carroll, (had) Montero, Olsson, Naughton all on PL wages. I’d imagine we’re paying a chunk of Andre Ayew and Bastons wages, even Jenkins and Pearlman are on a million between them.

Our match day revenue is probably there or there abouts, our commercial income will drop soon if it hasn’t already.

It’s what parachute payments are for.
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 18:20 - Feb 2 with 864 viewsDewi1jack

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:19 - Feb 2 by jack247

I'm not a bank manager or financial expert, but I really couldn't see anyone loaning against a future income that can be withheld for financial mismanagement or any reason the FA/ Sky deems contravenes the regs
Parachute payments are not guaranteed to go to the club, if I remember correctly

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 18:28 - Feb 2 with 859 viewsjack247

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 18:20 - Feb 2 by Dewi1jack

I'm not a bank manager or financial expert, but I really couldn't see anyone loaning against a future income that can be withheld for financial mismanagement or any reason the FA/ Sky deems contravenes the regs
Parachute payments are not guaranteed to go to the club, if I remember correctly

They would be nigh on useless if there was no way of realising them during the season. Any bank loan has an element of risk to the lender.
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 00:01 - Feb 3 with 781 viewsDJack

You've missed the gaping wide hole of a point.

What would we do now as fans if we owned the club in our current situation.

False equivalence... as you already know. Nobody is saying that the fans should own the club, all they are saying is that a more considerate owner runs the club.

On another note, previously I considered you just another contrarian but Swans loving fan, now I know you for a paid out apologist and shit sucking scum.

Edited to remove drunken stupidity
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 19:39]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 00:23 - Feb 3 with 752 viewsmajorraglan

I am pretty sure I read that this seasons parachute payment and the first instalment of next seasons were “sold” to a bank before the current season started, pretty sure somebody on here posted links to documents deposited at Companies House. It may be the same happens again next season.
It s my understanding that the PL/Sky or whoever pays out the parachute payments can actually withhold them from the club in order to pay other football related creditors and player wages, in an attempt to prevent a domino effect collapse of clubs. So if banks believed there was any possibility of a parachute payment being withheld by the PL, they would be unlikely to lend against it.

The value of the club is shrinking, the new owners have to hope the academy and scouts come up trumps and find quality players who can be sold for a profit.
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:03 - Feb 3 with 721 viewsvalleyboy

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 18:20 - Feb 2 by Dewi1jack

What makes you think that borrowings have not already been made and hived off already

Always remember there are more ways of killing a cat

These Yanks knows all the tricks to get around any financial barriers that are put up to protect a club like what Swansea are going through at the moment
If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:18 - Feb 3 with 711 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:03 - Feb 3 by valleyboy

What makes you think that borrowings have not already been made and hived off already

Always remember there are more ways of killing a cat

These Yanks knows all the tricks to get around any financial barriers that are put up to protect a club like what Swansea are going through at the moment

Wow, let me have a wild stab in the dark here.

OK, you've got me, I can't be a sarcastic tvvat and say wages without laughing my cock off at this nonsense

Hiving off 😂😂

Maybe these 'yanks' are so clever they can magic away players wages.

Genius.

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:19 - Feb 3 with 705 views_

You know that as fact ?

Yes, it's filed in Companies House you stale old pike !!

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:25 - Feb 3 with 692 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 16:24 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Please, everyone, Just look at this complete retard.

I think I know who you are. I think I know your old man

But regardless you've got to be the dumbest Fack I've ever engaged with on any platform of communication

You literally don't know your arse from your elbow.

The parachute payments have gone for this season. Bang.... Just like that, disappeared.....

Funny thing is though that I've got some right weirdos watching my every post, like fat Neath Jack, and can you imagine how quick he'd pounce on me if I made a complete tit of myself like you just have...??!?

Parachute payments? Do you think the SAS are going to facking air drop them in???

You complete facking simpleton!!!!

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:27 - Feb 3 with 689 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:30 - Feb 2 by jack247

You don't need to see the books FFS, we've all seen the
Companies House filing stating that very fact.

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:28 - Feb 3 with 685 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:31 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Not claims you tard

Facking knows

😂😂😂

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 01:29 - Feb 3 with 682 views_

If the club was sold for £67 million in the Premier League........ on 17:59 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

D'uh yeah.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024