Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who trusts the Yanks? 08:28 - Feb 3 with 3264 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:26 - Feb 4 with 571 viewsjack247

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:08 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

We did keep the essential ones (Fer, DJ) as it happens. Bony, Carroll and Montero were bit-part players not regular starters.

Against Bristol we were missing two players through injury and one from travel, but we won't look like that for the rest of the season.

We didn’t keep the essential players because the owners wanted to though. They were more than happy for James and Fer to go.

Bony absolutely, Carroll probably on hefty wages and yes, we can certainly live without him. Montero, as much as he can frustrate, wins points from the bench.

I wouldn’t be convinced we won’t look like that again all season. Rodon will be another few weeks, not sure how long Fer will be. We’re only a knock to James, McBurnie, either of the centre backs away from being there again.
Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:27 - Feb 4 with 559 views_

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:13 - Feb 4 by Swanseaman

On the 3rd of Sep 2018, in a walesonline article, the yanks said: 'there has been a request for mediation. I hope that the Trust, the selling shareholders and ourselves can sit in a room without lawyers and figure out how to do something in the best interests of the club that is all I can say on that.'

4 months later and they still no mediation = lies.

They said that: 'we would love to provide Graham with every single player that he wants and that is something our whole staff try to do. But the reality of the market and how players fit together means we cannot live in a world where we never disappoint the manager. We would never want to disappoint Graham, we don’t want to disappoint him.'

I have no doubt that they must have disappointed Potter big time with their debacle of a January transfer window = more lies.

They stated: 'We’re dug in. We’re not selling the club. We’re here to rebuild and we’re determined. So if anybody’s hoping we’re selling the club, they’re sorely mistaken.'

When they were asked 'Do you see yourselves staying for the long haul?'

They replied ' Yes we do. You’re going to be stuck with us for a while.'

Concerning the January transfer window, they said 'I think we’ll assess what our needs are. We’ll have to assess what players are going to be moved in January and, if there’s a need, we’ll take a very hard look at adding players.'

Can any Swans fan, or any other supporter of any other club see any sense in how they sold needed players, sold to opposing clubs, and have left us with no chance of play offs.

And if we get injuries, it could see use slide rapidly down the league. they have shown us once again how amateurish and incompetent they are = more lies

But for me, and most Swans fans, the biggest evidence of all - that clearly shows 100% what we are dealing with - is the Dan James fiasco.

They have lied to us again and and again, and failed to deliver what they promise.

That's just nonsense and proves my point that fans will look to twist anything and everything that comes out of the club.

The mediation personally I don't give a shit about, I'm more concerned about what's going on at the club with the playing squad. I'm sure whatever comes out in the wash will. We'll see.

No chairman or owner is going to grant managers with whoever they want or ask for, there's a budget and the threat of admin to deal with. You're clearly just ignoring that huge aspect.

Let's see what Potter has to say regarding the window, I would bet he wouldn't have wanted to lose James I accept that, but ultimately he's not gone, so Potter has a chance to work with what's still pretty much our strongest squad.

I know Dan James is looking forward to trying to reach the play offs. He still believes because Potter has got them believing, it's the fans that need more convincing.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:29 - Feb 4 with 550 views_

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:23 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

IF ,IF IF IF

Yes that's all the fans have. If, if, if...

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:32 - Feb 4 with 534 viewsOldjack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:29 - Feb 4 by _

Yes that's all the fans have. If, if, if...

We'll see come August time ,but hopefully theses vultures will be cast unto the wildness from whence they came, KANTS the bloody lot of them !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:32 - Feb 4 with 534 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:13 - Feb 4 by Swanseaman

On the 3rd of Sep 2018, in a walesonline article, the yanks said: 'there has been a request for mediation. I hope that the Trust, the selling shareholders and ourselves can sit in a room without lawyers and figure out how to do something in the best interests of the club that is all I can say on that.'

4 months later and they still no mediation = lies.

They said that: 'we would love to provide Graham with every single player that he wants and that is something our whole staff try to do. But the reality of the market and how players fit together means we cannot live in a world where we never disappoint the manager. We would never want to disappoint Graham, we don’t want to disappoint him.'

I have no doubt that they must have disappointed Potter big time with their debacle of a January transfer window = more lies.

They stated: 'We’re dug in. We’re not selling the club. We’re here to rebuild and we’re determined. So if anybody’s hoping we’re selling the club, they’re sorely mistaken.'

When they were asked 'Do you see yourselves staying for the long haul?'

They replied ' Yes we do. You’re going to be stuck with us for a while.'

Concerning the January transfer window, they said 'I think we’ll assess what our needs are. We’ll have to assess what players are going to be moved in January and, if there’s a need, we’ll take a very hard look at adding players.'

Can any Swans fan, or any other supporter of any other club see any sense in how they sold needed players, sold to opposing clubs, and have left us with no chance of play offs.

And if we get injuries, it could see use slide rapidly down the league. they have shown us once again how amateurish and incompetent they are = more lies

But for me, and most Swans fans, the biggest evidence of all - that clearly shows 100% what we are dealing with - is the Dan James fiasco.

They have lied to us again and and again, and failed to deliver what they promise.

Top post mate.
I wish I had seen that one coming. You would have saved my much poorer effort at responding :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:33 - Feb 4 with 533 viewsjasper_T

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:23 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

I would have put Montero in the essential camp as well.

The fact is if we were serious about promotion we would not have been left with such a weakened side against Bristol.

The squad is paper thin and is now weaker than before the window despite Potter and the team working wonders.
Yes we kept Fer and James, despite them being at clubs waiting to pull their new shirts on, but even the self serving one ended up falling on his sword for that.

I always said this transfer window would be telling in relation to the Owners attitude. I now dread the next window as we wont even have the inept Jenkins to stop the exodus.

I fear I was watching next seasons first team losing to Everton U23s tonight.....

Your fear is ridiculous. No one's going to buy all 20+ players ahead of tonight's u23 team (which did very well against the league leaders, I thought).

Montero has played only 331 minutes this season. He's had an impact but moving forward I would hope we wouldn't be needing him to rescue results quite so often. Joel Asoro's spent more time on the pitch and he disappeared for 4 months.

Everyone said we were threadbare in the summer as well. Then Potter used 27 different players in the first half of the season. 22 are still here and fit. Also Narsingh is lurking about getting paid.
Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:33 - Feb 4 with 531 viewsjack247

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:20 - Feb 4 by _

You're not looking at what's likely to happen because you're omitting what actually happened last Summer when we tied down McBurnie and brought in several younger players.

If we keep the nucleus we've got now and bring in another player of Celina's quality, or two, then with the experience of this season, like Norwich you could argue last season, then we could be in for a treat

Once the big earners have gone there's a lot of great talent around the world who would be willing to come to the Championship to try and get up to the EPL with a promise of doubling their wages the next season.

Yeah that’s the dream scenario.

Your middle paragraph is where we disagree. If we get anywhere near a sensible bid for any of our nucleus, the board are going to be tempted. Building a core of young players is a great soundbite, but we’ve just seen what happens when someone is interested in one of them.

That’s all fine if we sell Dan for £10m and allow Potter to use it to bring in two or three promising youngsters. Can you really see that happening though?
Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:37 - Feb 4 with 514 viewsOldjack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:33 - Feb 4 by jack247

Your middle paragraph is where we disagree. If we get anywhere near a sensible bid for any of our nucleus, the board are going to be tempted. Building a core of young players is a great soundbite, but we’ve just seen what happens when someone is interested in one of them.

That’s all fine if we sell Dan for £10m and allow Potter to use it to bring in two or three promising youngsters. Can you really see that happening though?

don't bother he's lost his Huw blinkers ,now it's the Yanks blinkers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:39 - Feb 4 with 505 viewsjasper_T

I don't see us bringing in two or three players Potter wants to improve the team on £10m and DJ's wages, no.

Like with most Championship clubs, a net transfer gain will go towards levelling out operating losses.
Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:40 - Feb 4 with 505 viewsSwanseaman

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:27 - Feb 4 by _

That's just nonsense and proves my point that fans will look to twist anything and everything that comes out of the club.

The mediation personally I don't give a shit about, I'm more concerned about what's going on at the club with the playing squad. I'm sure whatever comes out in the wash will. We'll see.

No chairman or owner is going to grant managers with whoever they want or ask for, there's a budget and the threat of admin to deal with. You're clearly just ignoring that huge aspect.

Let's see what Potter has to say regarding the window, I would bet he wouldn't have wanted to lose James I accept that, but ultimately he's not gone, so Potter has a chance to work with what's still pretty much our strongest squad.

I know Dan James is looking forward to trying to reach the play offs. He still believes because Potter has got them believing, it's the fans that need more convincing.

You are one of the fans that the Yanks can manipulate with their propaganda. There are not many like you here because we have been through similar times to this and can easily see what is happening.

And what about the way they went about buying their shares, all of the underhanded dealings, and persuading Jenkins to give them his 5% voting rights so they could gain total control.

They never had any intentions of working alongside the trust, but are still trying to claim that they want to.

All lies...
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 22:43]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:41 - Feb 4 with 503 viewsDyfnant

Need to make a minimum of £15M savings next year to make up for the drop in parachute money

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:44 - Feb 4 with 493 viewsbuilthjack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:41 - Feb 4 by Dyfnant

Need to make a minimum of £15M savings next year to make up for the drop in parachute money

James, Roden, and Roberts should cover that

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:44 - Feb 4 with 491 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:33 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

Your fear is ridiculous. No one's going to buy all 20+ players ahead of tonight's u23 team (which did very well against the league leaders, I thought).

Montero has played only 331 minutes this season. He's had an impact but moving forward I would hope we wouldn't be needing him to rescue results quite so often. Joel Asoro's spent more time on the pitch and he disappeared for 4 months.

Everyone said we were threadbare in the summer as well. Then Potter used 27 different players in the first half of the season. 22 are still here and fit. Also Narsingh is lurking about getting paid.

Don't understand your first para.
Dan James is a prime example. We were prepared to let him go to a rival for peanuts.
Are you saying the Yanks wont do the same if Dan, Rodon and Co attract some interest come the end of the season?
This window indicates the Yanks are all about sell, sell, sell and to pay out the lowest wages possible by pulling in the u23s. Thereby getting a maximum return before selling on.
If the intention was to help Potter next window then why not do it during this one when we were 5 points of a play off and in the last 16 of the cup?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:44 - Feb 4 with 488 views_

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:33 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

When we went up the first time we didn't have bloody wasters like Montero helping us.

No chance

I remember being up in Old Trafford when he went off after 4 minutes, he walked past the Swans fans and I called him all the cünts under the sun.

Now fans are making out he's the linchpin of our side.

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:45 - Feb 4 with 476 viewsswan65split

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:27 - Feb 4 by _

"Potter has got them believing, it's the fans that need more convincing"

especially those that think we will be 8th or 10th
Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:46 - Feb 4 with 476 views_

I am going to go by their statement in September until something material happens to change my mind

So I'm going to say yes, I really hope so.

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:47 - Feb 4 with 468 views_

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:40 - Feb 4 by Swanseaman

You are one of the fans that the Yanks can manipulate with their propaganda. There are not many like you here because we have been through similar times to this and can easily see what is happening.

And what about the way they went about buying their shares, all of the underhanded dealings, and persuading Jenkins to give them his 5% voting rights so they could gain total control.

They never had any intentions of working alongside the trust, but are still trying to claim that they want to.

All lies...
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 22:43]

What era do you belong to?

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:49 - Feb 4 with 460 views_

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:44 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

Dan James is a prime example. We were prepared to let him go to a rival for peanuts.
Are you saying the Yanks wont do the same if Dan, Rodon and Co attract some interest come the end of the season?
This window indicates the Yanks are all about sell, sell, sell and to pay out the lowest wages possible by pulling in the u23s. Thereby getting a maximum return before selling on.
If the intention was to help Potter next window then why not do it during this one when we were 5 points of a play off and in the last 16 of the cup?

8m upwards for a kid with no end product yet and a dozen games is not peanuts.

Only in a peanut sized head maybe....

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:50 - Feb 4 with 457 viewsswan65split

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:44 - Feb 4 by _

When we went up the first time we didn't have bloody wasters like Montero helping us.

No chance

I remember being up in Old Trafford when he went off after 4 minutes, he walked past the Swans fans and I called him all the cünts under the sun.

Now fans are making out he's the linchpin of our side.

I remember being up in Old Trafford when he went off after 4 minutes, he walked past the Swans fans and I called him all the cünts under the sun

and you slammed the fans a few months ago for having a go at the players..........go away your a disgrace,
Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:52 - Feb 4 with 452 viewsjasper_T

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:44 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

I didn't like the structure of the deal but £10m for DJ isn't "peanuts". Mepham went for £12m, Brooks for £15m, and they were both better-established players at the time.
Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:57 - Feb 4 with 444 viewsFireboy2

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:46 - Feb 4 by _

I am going to go by their statement in September until something material happens to change my mind

So I'm going to say yes, I really hope so.

Deluded

Adjective

Believing that something is not true

'The poor deluded creature'
Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:59 - Feb 4 with 437 views_

Who trusts the Yanks? on 22:57 - Feb 4 by Fireboy2

Deluded

Adjective

Believing that something is not true

'The poor deluded creature'

I'm hoping for proper debate on my football club but every now and again I've got to deal with newbie chumps like you.
Discuss the points or I'll ignore you, I'm sure you're as bored of me as I am of you Ted

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024