Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VDH - Villa 10:39 - Feb 3 with 5999 views34dfgdf54

Was wanted by Villa last week, we wanted too much. They’ll try again in summer when he’s out of contract. They are vultures fair play.

Source - Nixon.
VDH - Villa on 14:03 - Feb 3 with 1004 views_

VDH - Villa on 13:22 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

Yet another back track here!!!

A few weeks ago you were calling Potter a pussy!

Back track?

What, how, don't be so thick man.

Calling him a pussy because he wouldn't go for it when Preston had a man sent off and describing his personal chats with his players are two completely different things.

Every time you post it's a complete cringefest.

Better yourself??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

VDH - Villa on 14:07 - Feb 3 with 991 viewskarnataka

VDH - Villa on 14:00 - Feb 3 by _

Then you're basically saying Potter is a liar

And that's not his press conference talk, that's his private conversations with his players

No, I'm saying Potter is probably saying what he believes to be true which is not lying even if he's wrong. Is Celina lying when he says he believes the earth is flat? No, of course he isn't, he's saying what he believes to be true even if others think he's wrong. I'm saying GP's assurances are not necessarily going to allay any fears the players may have.
VDH - Villa on 14:14 - Feb 3 with 975 views_

VDH - Villa on 14:07 - Feb 3 by karnataka

No, I'm saying Potter is probably saying what he believes to be true which is not lying even if he's wrong. Is Celina lying when he says he believes the earth is flat? No, of course he isn't, he's saying what he believes to be true even if others think he's wrong. I'm saying GP's assurances are not necessarily going to allay any fears the players may have.

Well we'll see then because this all balls down to the ambition of SCFC

Is Potter in the know and if so is what he's saying true?

Or are the fans right and the club has zero ambition and all it wants to do is sell all of its assets.

Including the ones we've just bought and all the ones we've recently re-negotiated with, oh, and the ones we're in negotiations with now.

Hmm, something doesn't make sense there does it. Let's bring in 7 players in August, let's tie down our nucleus of youngsters, let's begin talks with Van Der Hoorn and then let's sell them all....

Come on mate....

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

VDH - Villa on 14:32 - Feb 3 with 933 viewsExiledJack

The issue here is once again poor strategic decision making.

VDH should have been given an extended contract a year ago. If this was offered and not signed he should have been sold in good time in the summer to buy a replacement or halt the sale of another CH with a longer contract.

Make no mistake it’s another failure to add to the list.
VDH - Villa on 14:41 - Feb 3 with 901 viewsgiantstoneater

VDH - Villa on 12:35 - Feb 3 by 34dfgdf54

I didn’t know he had said that.

Yes fair play to them for not flogging, no one knows what the offer was though. I’ve been on the Americans back big time since the Dan James situation and for good reason too, but after the statement yesterday saying they would work alongside the Trust to appoint replacement for Huw, I’m willing to hold fire to see what happens next.

I stand by what I said though, as it stands I can’t see players like VDH can still be here next year, our ambition at present is cutting and getting back on our feet, not challenging for promotion.

Another diversion by them? We`ve heard these "work with the trust" noises before, proceed with caution The Trust.
VDH - Villa on 14:48 - Feb 3 with 874 views34dfgdf54

VDH - Villa on 14:41 - Feb 3 by giantstoneater

Another diversion by them? We`ve heard these "work with the trust" noises before, proceed with caution The Trust.

Could well be, that’s why we need constant updates from the Trust.

Dialogue should start today, if not today, tomorrow at latest. They don’t need to go into finer details, tell us has there been contact, tell us plans moving forward, or just confirm straight away whether or not the statement was just diversions as you pointed out.

For example - Phil, or anyone else like ECB, Ux, has the owners contacted Stuart following last nights event?
VDH - Villa on 14:52 - Feb 3 with 861 viewskarnataka

VDH - Villa on 14:14 - Feb 3 by _

Or are the fans right and the club has zero ambition and all it wants to do is sell all of its assets.

Including the ones we've just bought and all the ones we've recently re-negotiated with, oh, and the ones we're in negotiations with now.

Hmm, something doesn't make sense there does it. Let's bring in 7 players in August, let's tie down our nucleus of youngsters, let's begin talks with Van Der Hoorn and then let's sell them all....

Come on mate....

You somehow seem to be reading an awful lot into what I've said that simply isn't there.

I don't know if Potter is in the know or not.
I don't know if what Potter says to the players is true or not.
The evidence of the last few days would suggest to me and to many others that any player can be sold irrespective of their footballing value to the team.

All I am saying (at the risk of going blue in the face) is that now, none of the players know what the future holds for them with regard to whether or not they might be shipped out in the summer despite whatever assurances they may have been given in good faith by Potter irrespective of whether or not what he's told them is true.

Anything else you think I'm saying isn't there.

If you've ever worked in a place where people have been made redundant, you will understand.
VDH - Villa on 14:58 - Feb 3 with 843 views34dfgdf54

VDH - Villa on 14:14 - Feb 3 by _

Come on mate....

Let’s be honest here though mate, and I’m not saying your any type of “enemy”, as I don’t believe you are, but if we get to the summer and start flogging players left right and centre, you’re just going to come on here justifying it because the “situation has changed”.

You’re too far gone in all of this to change your opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

VDH - Villa on 15:07 - Feb 3 with 815 viewsSTID2017

VDH - Villa on 14:01 - Feb 3 by _

Let's hope Van Der Hoorn believes Potter and not some screwball online then.

He'll play for Potter wholeheartedly until the end of the season, then take the best available offer from other clubs.
VDH is professional but not stupid

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

VDH - Villa on 15:09 - Feb 3 with 803 views_

VDH - Villa on 14:32 - Feb 3 by ExiledJack

The issue here is once again poor strategic decision making.

VDH should have been given an extended contract a year ago. If this was offered and not signed he should have been sold in good time in the summer to buy a replacement or halt the sale of another CH with a longer contract.

Make no mistake it’s another failure to add to the list.

No it's not because as Van Der Hoorn said in that interview in this thread the club have an option to trigger an extension

VDH - Villa on 15:13 - Feb 3 with 786 views_

VDH - Villa on 14:52 - Feb 3 by karnataka

You somehow seem to be reading an awful lot into what I've said that simply isn't there.

I don't know if Potter is in the know or not.
I don't know if what Potter says to the players is true or not.
The evidence of the last few days would suggest to me and to many others that any player can be sold irrespective of their footballing value to the team.

All I am saying (at the risk of going blue in the face) is that now, none of the players know what the future holds for them with regard to whether or not they might be shipped out in the summer despite whatever assurances they may have been given in good faith by Potter irrespective of whether or not what he's told them is true.

Anything else you think I'm saying isn't there.

If you've ever worked in a place where people have been made redundant, you will understand.

You don't get redundancies in football squads mate, not unless they are surplus to per requirements anyway.

There's a whole host of players who know where their future lies next season, unless, obviously, things change with offers coming in.

You can keep on going blue in the face until you make a valid point

VDH - Villa on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 774 viewsSTID2017

VDH - Villa on 15:09 - Feb 3 by _

No it's not because as Van Der Hoorn said in that interview in this thread the club have an option to trigger an extension

Unless there is a change of owners before the summer, then there will be a fire sale the likes of which we haven't seen at this club before.
If you think any different then you are deluded Chris

VDH - Villa on 15:26 - Feb 3 with 760 views_

VDH - Villa on 14:58 - Feb 3 by 34dfgdf54

Let’s be honest here though mate, and I’m not saying your any type of “enemy”, as I don’t believe you are, but if we get to the summer and start flogging players left right and centre, you’re just going to come on here justifying it because the “situation has changed”.

You’re too far gone in all of this to change your opinion.

Let's do a simple Q and A shall we?..

Why would I justify it?

If it's because, like now, we haven't got a pot to piss in then I will probably say the same as I'm saying now.

Which bit can't you get?

Please mate ask Lisa or.Shaky as you clearly won't listen to me, or choose not to, I don't know what it is. .

But you seem to think they wanted rid of Dan James for the sheer hell of it.

VDH - Villa on 15:32 - Feb 3 with 744 viewskarnataka

VDH - Villa on 15:13 - Feb 3 by _

You don't get redundancies in football squads mate, not unless they are surplus to per requirements anyway.

There's a whole host of players who know where their future lies next season, unless, obviously, things change with offers coming in.

You can keep on going blue in the face until you make a valid point

See, you're doing it again, reading things into what I've said that aren't there.

"You don't get redundancies in football squads mate, not unless they are surplus to per requirements anyway. "

I didn't say any players were likely to be made redundant because they're all under contract, I just drew a parallel between the way they will all probably be feeling and the way someone working for a company who have laid people off would be feeling. How you can misinterpret that is bewildering unless, of course, you are just trying to be obtuse.

"There's a whole host of players who know where their future lies next season, unless, obviously, things change with offers coming in. "

Pure speculation, guesswork, wishful thinking, whatever. If you have any evidence that this statement is factual, I'm sure there are a lot of contributors to this site who would be reassured to know so please share it. But at least you've rather cunningly given yourself the backtrack option of "unless things change".

Anyway, please, be my guest and have the last word which I'll have a look at a bit later because I have more interesting things to do this afternoon now.
VDH - Villa on 15:34 - Feb 3 with 731 views_

VDH - Villa on 15:18 - Feb 3 by STID2017

Unless there is a change of owners before the summer, then there will be a fire sale the likes of which we haven't seen at this club before.
If you think any different then you are deluded Chris

Give me one good reason why we would have a 'fire sale'?

VDH - Villa on 15:35 - Feb 3 with 724 viewsswan65split

VDH - Villa on 15:32 - Feb 3 by karnataka

See, you're doing it again, reading things into what I've said that aren't there.

"You don't get redundancies in football squads mate, not unless they are surplus to per requirements anyway. "

I didn't say any players were likely to be made redundant because they're all under contract, I just drew a parallel between the way they will all probably be feeling and the way someone working for a company who have laid people off would be feeling. How you can misinterpret that is bewildering unless, of course, you are just trying to be obtuse.

"There's a whole host of players who know where their future lies next season, unless, obviously, things change with offers coming in. "

Pure speculation, guesswork, wishful thinking, whatever. If you have any evidence that this statement is factual, I'm sure there are a lot of contributors to this site who would be reassured to know so please share it. But at least you've rather cunningly given yourself the backtrack option of "unless things change".

Anyway, please, be my guest and have the last word which I'll have a look at a bit later because I have more interesting things to do this afternoon now.

Dont waste your time with him m8
VDH - Villa on 15:44 - Feb 3 with 706 views_

VDH - Villa on 15:32 - Feb 3 by karnataka

So,

Roberts
Rodon
Celina
Grimes
Fulton
Mcburnie
Mulder
John
Byers
Asoro
Yan Dhanda
McKay
Baker Richardson

And even Potter himself

Yes, we've got one or two situations to sort out as we're still dealing with the aftermath of relegation and serious money issues, but it looks like the club is taking some difficult decisions to keep us afloat.

Let's face it, you are only interested in the doomsday scenario as it fits what you believe to be true.

But the facts of the matter differ quite a bit to your negative thinking. That's your problem.

VDH - Villa on 16:07 - Feb 3 with 656 viewsSTID2017

VDH - Villa on 15:34 - Feb 3 by _

Give me one good reason why we would have a 'fire sale'?

The reason is Chris is that the current owners are clearly trying to get as much money in the bank as possible. They do not care one jot for the success or otherwise of the football side.
So I fully expect VDH, James, Rodon, Fer, Roberts, McBurnie, and Celina at least, to be sold for whatever cash we can get in for them or to leave if our of contract.
We will be down to the bare bones and will struggle to field a side.
My only hope is that another takeover happens before the next window

VDH - Villa on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 643 views_

VDH - Villa on 16:07 - Feb 3 by STID2017

The reason is Chris is that the current owners are clearly trying to get as much money in the bank as possible. They do not care one jot for the success or otherwise of the football side.
So I fully expect VDH, James, Rodon, Fer, Roberts, McBurnie, and Celina at least, to be sold for whatever cash we can get in for them or to leave if our of contract.

Do you have any idea what's going on mate?

Like any at facking all???

Money in the bank??? We owe money you bloody idiot

If Dan had gone it wouldn't have been to line the Americans pockets it would've been to keep us going a bit longer.

VDH - Villa on 16:18 - Feb 3 with 631 viewssainthelens

Don't waste your time on him pal. He's fckn deluded and will always defend them.
VDH - Villa on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 615 viewsOldjack

VDH - Villa on 16:14 - Feb 3 by _

If Dan had gone it wouldn't have been to line the Americans pockets it would've been to keep us going a bit longer.

We owe money you bloody idiot ……………. seen the books have you ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

VDH - Villa on 16:39 - Feb 3 with 588 viewsSTID2017

VDH - Villa on 16:14 - Feb 3 by _

It doesn't matter where any money that comes in goes Chris, it is the fact that players will he sold and if the money is banked, us to pay off debts, put in brief cases and flown out to the States, come September if the Yanks have their way, we'll be relying on kids and free transfers just to field a team.

VDH - Villa on 16:47 - Feb 3 with 577 viewsDr_Winston

A lot of this nonsense could be put to bed by releasing the detailed accounts.

I'd be surprised given the financial commitments we still have in terms transfer fees and contracts if there's anything left to syphon off in order to pay Wayne Rooney's wages as so many believe, but I could be wrong.

As I said the other day, the whole thing seems more like corporate cost cutting than corruption.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

VDH - Villa on 16:49 - Feb 3 with 563 views_

VDH - Villa on 16:39 - Feb 3 by STID2017

It doesn't matter where any money that comes in goes Chris, it is the fact that players will he sold and if the money is banked, us to pay off debts, put in brief cases and flown out to the States, come September if the Yanks have their way, we'll be relying on kids and free transfers just to field a team.

Oh this is just pathetic.

You carry on in your little world it's hopeless trying to explain the same thing over and over again.

VDH - Villa on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 542 viewsjasper_T

How does the fact that we spent £4m on Celina in the summer figure in to the "get as much money in the bank as possible" plan? You don't see many firesales of newly purchased stock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024