Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? 18:19 - Feb 3 with 41284 views_

This is truly shameful as this has been brought up literally hundreds of times since it was first disclosed you couldn't see them.

You've made mugs out of a lot of people and were happy to allow this myth to build and build and be used as another tool for fans not to trust the owners.

The real question is can we trust the Trust

I'm sorry but this is another clear example of why we can't.

It's a sham.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:07 - Feb 3 with 2005 viewsbuilthjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:01 - Feb 3 by _

Fag packet maths by fag packet people means nothing whatsoever.
Don't you wonder.why Shaky is so quiet these days?

Is he now working for the Trust?

Forget shaky. Are you happy that there is a £70m black hole?
Who do you blame for the £70m black hole?
Two simple questions put to you.
Would you like to answer them please.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:07 - Feb 3 with 2006 viewsjasper_T

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:56 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

The question is, if we are in such financial trouble

What idiot/s got us in this absolute mess?

I am sorry but the tv money and transfer money we received, to be told we are 70m in the shiite.......something does not add up at all and I smell a rat.

- We had debt on previous accounts (~£60m in 16-17 in liabilities if I'm reading the right line).
- TV money is 55% of what we had last season (~£60m down).
- Reported player sales (which are rarely accurate and ignore ancillary costs like agents fees etc.) £50m in vs. £7m out.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:09 - Feb 3 with 1987 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:07 - Feb 3 by jasper_T

- We had debt on previous accounts (~£60m in 16-17 in liabilities if I'm reading the right line).
- TV money is 55% of what we had last season (~£60m down).
- Reported player sales (which are rarely accurate and ignore ancillary costs like agents fees etc.) £50m in vs. £7m out.

Liabilities is not the same thing as debt.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:10 - Feb 3 with 1974 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:56 - Feb 3 by longlostjack

Sorry but if that is correct, how did you know about that figure?

Someone sent me a private message and when I saw it it reminded me of Shaky's analysis so I thought there could be some truth in it.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:11 - Feb 3 with 1966 viewsJack11

The res is the kind of chap who’d be asking the violin players on the titanic why they didn’t do anything to stop the damn thing hitting the iceberg.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:11 - Feb 3 with 1956 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:09 - Feb 3 by longlostjack

Liabilities is not the same thing as debt.

We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:13 - Feb 3 with 1934 viewsUxbridge

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:59 - Feb 3 by _

You said I was reliably well informed with one of my posts on Planet Swans and we both know damn well which one we were referring about.

Just be honest about our situation Andrew

The time is now to be a lot more transparent

I'll be totally honest here. Feel free to bookmark it.

I don't know where you got your figures from. They aren't ones I recognise from the management accounts. Of course the Trust has some visibility on the financial position and the pressures, which is why we said we understand that decisions need to be made from a financial perspective, but it's been the way the decisions have been made that are concerning. Of course relegation leads to a financial hole.

We did have a chat yesterday (more fool me on that score). I did say you seem rather well-informed, because clearly someone at the club has been feeding you little snippets. Whether the Trust has seen the management accounts is a good example. There've been a couple of others. If you're right about the scale of the hole then you know something I don't. I'll be interested to know where you got that from. I suspect someone is feeding you a line.

Sadly, this is an example of you taking something and totally twisting it, and then getting it wrong. I'd ask you to apologise, but it'd never happen.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:15 - Feb 3 with 1898 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:03 - Feb 3 by JJJack

£70m in debt? Or a black hole.
There is only 1 way that that could have happened. And that would be that individuals who own or work for the club have siphoned off tens of millions. I do not believe that that has happened.

It's nothing like that whosoever

Bring up Shaky's posts from the summer

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:17 - Feb 3 with 1867 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:04 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

Transparent!!!!

Yanks
Sell outs

Please look this word up.

Look, instead of just you and a few others ganging up on me here, why not press the Trust into explaining.

Then if you still seem fit to abuse come back then

Deal?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:18 - Feb 3 with 1845 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:07 - Feb 3 by builthjack

Forget shaky. Are you happy that there is a £70m black hole?
Two simple questions put to you.
Would you like to answer them please.

Am I happy?? What a sad question

I blame trying to stay in the EPL. We gambled and gambled and it took over us.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:19 - Feb 3 with 1841 viewsDr_Winston

It's not hard to believe that in the summer there was a £70m gap between our liabilities (wages, transfer fees owed) and our income. Nor is it hard to believe that as "ruthless Hedgefunders", the owners of the club are prepared to sell anything not bolted down in order to make that gap zero come the end of the season. No doubt they'd have hoped to move on the bigger earners before DJ, but the offer was there for him and not the others.

If you were running most other kinds of business that's exactly what you'd do if you were staring down the barrel of a £70m deficit. Problem with football is that you can't run it like most other kinds of businesses.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:19 - Feb 3 with 1827 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:11 - Feb 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord.

Some more equal than others.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:21 - Feb 3 with 1792 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:17 - Feb 3 by _

Look, instead of just you and a few others ganging up on me here, why not press the Trust into explaining.

Then if you still seem fit to abuse come back then

Deal?

Embrace the Lord Jesus, believe in him and we will all be saved and back in the Prem. before you know it.

(He's one of the good guys, I've read his book and none of his friends are called Jason or Steve).
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 19:23]

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:21 - Feb 3 with 1798 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:13 - Feb 3 by Uxbridge

I'll be totally honest here. Feel free to bookmark it.

I don't know where you got your figures from. They aren't ones I recognise from the management accounts. Of course the Trust has some visibility on the financial position and the pressures, which is why we said we understand that decisions need to be made from a financial perspective, but it's been the way the decisions have been made that are concerning. Of course relegation leads to a financial hole.

We did have a chat yesterday (more fool me on that score). I did say you seem rather well-informed, because clearly someone at the club has been feeding you little snippets. Whether the Trust has seen the management accounts is a good example. There've been a couple of others. If you're right about the scale of the hole then you know something I don't. I'll be interested to know where you got that from. I suspect someone is feeding you a line.

Sadly, this is an example of you taking something and totally twisting it, and then getting it wrong. I'd ask you to apologise, but it'd never happen.

Please tell me what I was reliably well informed about then?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:22 - Feb 3 with 1788 viewsbuilthjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:18 - Feb 3 by _

You didn't answer the questions.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:23 - Feb 3 with 1767 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:19 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

It's not hard to believe that in the summer there was a £70m gap between our liabilities (wages, transfer fees owed) and our income. Nor is it hard to believe that as "ruthless Hedgefunders", the owners of the club are prepared to sell anything not bolted down in order to make that gap zero come the end of the season. No doubt they'd have hoped to move on the bigger earners before DJ, but the offer was there for him and not the others.

If you were running most other kinds of business that's exactly what you'd do if you were staring down the barrel of a £70m deficit. Problem with football is that you can't run it like most other kinds of businesses.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Bang on.

Bookmark this

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:24 - Feb 3 with 1749 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:22 - Feb 3 by builthjack

You didn't answer the questions.

I did and Ken, grow up boy. Come on mate is it? Stop asking stupid questions.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:26 - Feb 3 with 1726 viewsbuilthjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:24 - Feb 3 by _

Why can't you answer simple questions.
Just answer one then, I will make it easy for you.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:27 - Feb 3 with 1716 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:24 - Feb 3 by _

Don't you believe in Jesus?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:30 - Feb 3 with 1686 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:18 - Feb 3 by _

FAO Childish Builth

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:31 - Feb 3 with 1680 viewsUxbridge

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:21 - Feb 3 by _

Please tell me what I was reliably well informed about then?

That puts me in the awkward position of having to make public information that shouldn't be public, or at least not my place to do so. You've commented on plenty of other things in terms of of contractual and financial details, and events that have taken place at the club lately. One or two bits peaked my interest as they tallied with things I'd heard after you had. So yeah, pretty clear somebody was feeding you something.

More fool me for trying to give you friendly advice not to believe everything you've been fed, as it may be somewhat skewed and you may be being used to further someone else's agenda.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:33 - Feb 3 with 1657 viewsbuilthjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:30 - Feb 3 by _

FAO Childish Builth

Who were the people responsible?
It's not childish Chris. It's a straight question put to you.
You don't seem to want to answer though.
I think it's 4 times that I have asked.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:33 - Feb 3 with 1650 viewsJackfath

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:31 - Feb 3 by Uxbridge

That puts me in the awkward position of having to make public information that shouldn't be public, or at least not my place to do so. You've commented on plenty of other things in terms of of contractual and financial details, and events that have taken place at the club lately. One or two bits peaked my interest as they tallied with things I'd heard after you had. So yeah, pretty clear somebody was feeding you something.

More fool me for trying to give you friendly advice not to believe everything you've been fed, as it may be somewhat skewed and you may be being used to further someone else's agenda.

Are you suggesting Chrissy is a patsy?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:37 - Feb 3 with 1603 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:33 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

Are you suggesting Chrissy is a patsy?

Chrissy is Patsy? Then who is Mrs Jenkins.

I'm losing the plot.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 19:41]

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:37 - Feb 3 with 1599 viewsDJack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:31 - Feb 3 by Uxbridge

Yep, you were a fool. He has made his position clear for some time. He has multiple agendas from bad-mouthing the Trust to trying to undermine those that are asking the questions about how poorly we are being run. Everything you say to him will be stored for future use against you and or the Trust.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024