Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? 18:19 - Feb 3 with 41675 views_

This is truly shameful as this has been brought up literally hundreds of times since it was first disclosed you couldn't see them.

You've made mugs out of a lot of people and were happy to allow this myth to build and build and be used as another tool for fans not to trust the owners.

The real question is can we trust the Trust

I'm sorry but this is another clear example of why we can't.

It's a sham.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:48 - Feb 3 with 2089 views3swan

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:43 - Feb 3 by _

There are no other ones, Ux has just made up some nonsense about meaningfuldata data to throw the scent away from their attempt at deceit.

As I said I was going from memory on things that I believed I'd read

To clarify what I was trying to remember this from the Trust Board meeting October 2018

4. Treasurer and Finance Sub Group Report
SMcD reported that Football Club Management Accounts for July have been received, which the Finance
Sub-Group will review. SMcD also gave an update on the Trust’s current financial position. AG
requested the production of a forecast for the year to be reviewed by BMs. Issues remain re the financial
information requested from the club.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Supporters-Trust-Board-M
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:49 - Feb 3 with 2078 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:46 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

wtf is a 70 mill black hole ,are we skint or what ?

Don't involved in this thread it's a bit weird.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:49 - Feb 3 with 2084 viewsjack2jack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:46 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

wtf is a 70 mill black hole ,are we skint or what ?

It's when a business spends money and does not have any income,so basically we're fvcking skint
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 18:51]
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:50 - Feb 3 with 2080 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:48 - Feb 3 by builthjack

Somebody somewhere needs to do a full account of our football club over the last few years, and find out exactly where the money has gone. It doesn't add up.

No, they don't.

They really don't need to as its clear where the money has gone.

Shaky, even this morning said so and don't forget all his spreadsheets from the summer.

We're in sheer financial distress.

Try to allow that stark fact into your witch hunts.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:50 - Feb 3 with 2080 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:39 - Feb 3 by _

You have deliberately allowed so many fans and posters to believe you don't see any financial information.

The stuff you're actually asking should all be included within the harsh reality of the accounts and you confirmed to me yesterday we have a 70m black hole

You should be confirming that to the fans, not trying to play on semantics about the once or twice you have actually told the truth.

Tell the fans about our financial situation and tell them all why the club would contemplate selling Dan James at all.

Time to come clean Andrew.

You used the word confirmed there. Did you make a statement about £ 70m black hole which he confirmed?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:52 - Feb 3 with 2050 viewsUxbridge

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:39 - Feb 3 by _

You have deliberately allowed so many fans and posters to believe you don't see any financial information.

The stuff you're actually asking should all be included within the harsh reality of the accounts and you confirmed to me yesterday we have a 70m black hole

You should be confirming that to the fans, not trying to play on semantics about the once or twice you have actually told the truth.

Tell the fans about our financial situation and tell them all why the club would contemplate selling Dan James at all.

Time to come clean Andrew.

I did no such thing Chris. And I wouldn't be speaking about confidential financial information to you or anyone else.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:52 - Feb 3 with 2044 viewsOldjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:49 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

It's when a business spends money and does not have any income,so basically we're fvcking skint

but we have income .not to mention some lovely dosh made in the summer fire sales

I think someone is telling porkies

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:53 - Feb 3 with 2044 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:49 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

So, were the trust the ones who created this 70m black hole?

I thought not.

Lets just back up here......have the yanks and Jenkins told the truth 100% of the time? So to nit pick on the trust is just clutching at straws here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:53 - Feb 3 with 2032 viewsbuilthjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:50 - Feb 3 by _

No, they don't.

They really don't need to as its clear where the money has gone.

Shaky, even this morning said so and don't forget all his spreadsheets from the summer.

We're in sheer financial distress.

Try to allow that stark fact into your witch hunts.

So you are happy that we are in debt up to our eyeballs and beyond, yet even fag packet maths tells a different story. So yes, it does need doing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:54 - Feb 3 with 2025 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:50 - Feb 3 by longlostjack

You used the word confirmed there. Did you make a statement about £ 70m black hole which he confirmed?

Yes, but he has the chance to do that on here as well now.

He also said the owners should come out and be clean about our financial situation and engage with the fans because then again, we'd understand a lot more.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:55 - Feb 3 with 1997 viewsjack2jack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:52 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

but we have income .not to mention some lovely dosh made in the summer fire sales

I think someone is telling porkies

What income,gate receipts a few shirts, bit of hospitality, it's fvck all, to what we're spending.
Sorry didn't mention transfers, that's a whole different ball game,unless one of our lovely posters has got all the sums.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 18:59]
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:56 - Feb 3 with 1989 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:54 - Feb 3 by _

He also said the owners should come out and be clean about our financial situation and engage with the fans because then again, we'd understand a lot more.

Sorry but if that is correct, how did you know about that figure?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:56 - Feb 3 with 1983 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:53 - Feb 3 by builthjack

So you are happy that we are in debt up to our eyeballs and beyond, yet even fag packet maths tells a different story. So yes, it does need doing.

The question is, if we are in such financial trouble

What idiot/s got us in this absolute mess?

I am sorry but the tv money and transfer money we received, to be told we are 70m in the shiite.......something does not add up at all and I smell a rat.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:57 - Feb 3 with 1967 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:54 - Feb 3 by _

He said that he did not have that conversation. This means that someone is not telling the truth, which I believe is a sin, so one of you is going to hell and we'll all rejoice in God's judgement.

Hallelujah.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:59 - Feb 3 with 1951 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:52 - Feb 3 by Uxbridge

I did no such thing Chris. And I wouldn't be speaking about confidential financial information to you or anyone else.

You said I was reliably well informed with one of my posts on Planet Swans and we both know damn well which one we were referring about.

Just be honest about our situation Andrew

The time is now to be a lot more transparent

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:00 - Feb 3 with 1933 viewsbuilthjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:56 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

The question is, if we are in such financial trouble

What idiot/s got us in this absolute mess?

I am sorry but the tv money and transfer money we received, to be told we are 70m in the shiite.......something does not add up at all and I smell a rat.

I smell a mischief

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:01 - Feb 3 with 1914 views_

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:53 - Feb 3 by builthjack

Fag packet maths by fag packet people means nothing whatsoever.
Don't you wonder.why Shaky is so quiet these days?

Is he now working for the Trust?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:02 - Feb 3 with 1895 viewsswan65split

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:57 - Feb 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

He said that he did not have that conversation. This means that someone is not telling the truth, which I believe is a sin, so one of you is going to hell and we'll all rejoice in God's judgement.

Hallelujah.

leave him dig an hole
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:03 - Feb 3 with 1894 viewslonglostjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:59 - Feb 3 by _

You said I was reliably well informed with one of my posts on Planet Swans and we both know damn well which one we were referring about.

Who informed you?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:03 - Feb 3 with 1887 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:00 - Feb 3 by builthjack

I smell a mischief

Something is definitely out of place here.

My first concern is where has 70m gone before contemplating that we are 70m in the cack.

I think someone is digging a bigger hole for themselves here.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:03 - Feb 3 with 1882 viewsJJJack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:57 - Feb 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Hallelujah.

£70m in debt? Or a black hole.
There is only 1 way that that could have happened. And that would be that individuals who own or work for the club have siphoned off tens of millions. I do not believe that that has happened.
FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:04 - Feb 3 with 1866 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:59 - Feb 3 by _

Transparent!!!!

Yanks
Sell outs

Please look this word up.

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:05 - Feb 3 with 1854 viewsOldjack

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 18:55 - Feb 3 by jack2jack

What income,gate receipts a few shirts, bit of hospitality, it's fvck all, to what we're spending.
Sorry didn't mention transfers, that's a whole different ball game,unless one of our lovely posters has got all the sums.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 18:59]

Plus T.V. there is no way we have a 70 mill crap hole ,don't forget a lot of the high earners have gone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:06 - Feb 3 with 1849 viewsvetchonian

Mmmm £70m remind me how much was paid for the sellouts shares?.......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:06 - Feb 3 with 1828 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

FAO Ux and the Trust. Why have you not told everyone it sees the Accounts?? on 19:03 - Feb 3 by JJJack

£70m in debt? Or a black hole.
There is only 1 way that that could have happened. And that would be that individuals who own or work for the club have siphoned off tens of millions. I do not believe that that has happened.

There will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than for 99 righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Embrace the Lord and feel his mighty power and save your soul.

Who is telling fibs?

[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 19:08]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024