Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The March 12:20 - Feb 9 with 13259 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The March on 21:17 - Feb 9 with 1547 viewsNeathJack

The March on 21:15 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

You forget a couple things

The Trust whether you like it or not is now just a minority shareholder with no voting rights

Further more the Trust let themselves down by Coozegate and the deputy chairman having a conflict of interest while doing business with the cub instead of having the supporters interest first

The Trust has no voting rights?

Have another go.
The March on 21:29 - Feb 9 with 1497 viewsswan65split

The March on 20:42 - Feb 9 by builthjack

A very good start, a decent number there by all accounts.
Just get the time right next time and those numbers will be doubled.

at short notice it wasnt too bad be fair.
The March on 21:47 - Feb 9 with 1434 viewsLoyal

The March on 20:41 - Feb 9 by Swanseaman

There were people who were saying beforehand that they shouldn't have the march same day as the Millwall game.

Police stitched them right up though if it's true they made them move early.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 20:42]

The answer should have been clear - no, we agreed this time and that's final.
It was far too early anyway, this should have been a demonstration and short walk from 2pm. Or even a demonstration at the ground ( no permission needed ) until ten minutes after KO. I'm sure these things will have been thought of.
Hopefully next time ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The March on 21:54 - Feb 9 with 1413 viewsbuilthjack

It was shown on sky sports news just now. Looked impressive for the world to see.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The March (n/t) on 21:55 - Feb 9 with 1408 viewsLoyal

The March on 21:54 - Feb 9 by builthjack

It was shown on sky sports news just now. Looked impressive for the world to see.

The thickos won't understand education, awareness and pressure through the media mate, wasting your time.

What were they marching for again ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'll add a PS ...
This is exactly how the Petty campaign started, however the original out campaign that eventually became the Petty campaign started in 1997, just for those who want to remember Swans real history ( Phil etc will confirm ) The real out campaign against Hamer, Lewis, Day and McClure which led to Petty and the other weirdo took certain swans fans three fcking years to latch on to. Current day dull heads only took a year.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 22:03]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The March (n/t) on 22:02 - Feb 9 with 1369 viewsbuilthjack

The March (n/t) on 21:55 - Feb 9 by Loyal

The thickos won't understand education, awareness and pressure through the media mate, wasting your time.

What were they marching for again ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'll add a PS ...
This is exactly how the Petty campaign started, however the original out campaign that eventually became the Petty campaign started in 1997, just for those who want to remember Swans real history ( Phil etc will confirm ) The real out campaign against Hamer, Lewis, Day and McClure which led to Petty and the other weirdo took certain swans fans three fcking years to latch on to. Current day dull heads only took a year.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 22:03]

There's only a handful who don't know what the march was about. As you say, the thickos.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The March (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 9 with 1337 viewsFireboy2

The March (n/t) on 22:02 - Feb 9 by builthjack

There's only a handful who don't know what the march was about. As you say, the thickos.

Dont waste your time ken, this guy is on the payroll

Was told by a good informant in the smiths before the game
The March (n/t) on 22:12 - Feb 9 with 1326 viewsbuilthjack

The March (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 9 by Fireboy2

Dont waste your time ken, this guy is on the payroll

Was told by a good informant in the smiths before the game

Good to have a chat with you today . Will have a pint or two next time.
Safe journey home tomorrow.

Login to get fewer ads

The March on 22:12 - Feb 9 with 1326 viewsvetchonian

The March on 21:15 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

You forget a couple things

The Trust whether you like it or not is now just a minority shareholder with no voting rights

Further more the Trust let themselves down by Coozegate and the deputy chairman having a conflict of interest while doing business with the cub instead of having the supporters interest first

And why is that? Because the sellouts and the Yanks ignored a certain shareholders agreement.

Keep on dragging up the past.....the Trust has corrected this...your offspring has been spouting on here to forget the past and give the Yanks a chance going forwards.....why not afford this to the trust too

TELL ME ARE THE WHOLE T2C FAMILY ON THE PAYROLL NOW.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The March (n/t) on 22:15 - Feb 9 with 1313 viewsFireboy2

The March (n/t) on 22:12 - Feb 9 by builthjack

Good to have a chat with you today . Will have a pint or two next time.
Safe journey home tomorrow.

Aye, as always Ken
The March on 22:16 - Feb 9 with 1305 viewsLoyal

The March on 22:12 - Feb 9 by vetchonian

And why is that? Because the sellouts and the Yanks ignored a certain shareholders agreement.

Keep on dragging up the past.....the Trust has corrected this...your offspring has been spouting on here to forget the past and give the Yanks a chance going forwards.....why not afford this to the trust too

TELL ME ARE THE WHOLE T2C FAMILY ON THE PAYROLL NOW.

It's only T2C and his old man who are all these posters on here.
I can't see any reason why the poster known as E20 can't meet builthy, it's not as if it will end up in spit and feathers. It won't happen though, because they are all two people.

The March on 22:20 - Feb 9 with 1292 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 21:54 - Feb 9 by builthjack

The march has got the ball rolling for sure.

Good report from walesonline: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/anger-frustration-poured-out-swanse

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The March on 22:20 - Feb 9 with 1291 viewsbuilthjack

The March on 22:16 - Feb 9 by Loyal

It's only T2C and his old man who are all these posters on here.
I can't see any reason why the poster known as E20 can't meet builthy, it's not as if it will end up in spit and feathers. It won't happen though, because they are all two people.

E20, Resurrection, The2ndcoming, ScottishTeddy, and all those other names since E20 was banned.
All coming from one poster.
It doesn't take much working out.

The March on 22:21 - Feb 9 with 1284 viewsLoyal

The March on 22:20 - Feb 9 by builthjack

E20, Resurrection, The2ndcoming, ScottishTeddy, and all those other names since E20 was banned.

There's one more today, I question their mental state.

The March on 22:22 - Feb 9 with 1276 views_

Humiliating

That's all this is.

I've got the scum texting me asking if I'm there.

This really is the lowest our club has sank to and we've got no marks like facking Belfast Jack or Loyal as he's known now who no Facker has ever heard of or seen.

And as for our shit, asset stripped, where's the money gone team, well we battered a team who made the play offs last season and picked up another 3 points with some outstanding football.

Seriously, theres a few absolute remedials who will drag our club through all sorts of shit just to prove no point at all.

Truly, truly humiliating.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The March on 22:27 - Feb 9 with 1243 viewsvetchonian

The March on 22:22 - Feb 9 by _

Humiliating

That's all this is.

I've got the scum texting me asking if I'm there.

This really is the lowest our club has sank to and we've got no marks like facking Belfast Jack or Loyal as he's known now who no Facker has ever heard of or seen.

And as for our shit, asset stripped, where's the money gone team, well we battered a team who made the play offs last season and picked up another 3 points with some outstanding football.

Seriously, theres a few absolute remedials who will drag our club through all sorts of shit just to prove no point at all.

Truly, truly humiliating.

Pots,kettles and black

The March on 22:28 - Feb 9 with 1238 viewsLoyal

Whatever T2C has said, no matter what names he uses I can't see it, the next time we talk will be face to face. Do chunter away and don't forget free mental health medication is only a doctor's visit away.

The March on 22:33 - Feb 9 with 1214 views_

The March on 22:28 - Feb 9 by Loyal

Whatever T2C has said, no matter what names he uses I can't see it, the next time we talk will be face to face. Do chunter away and don't forget free mental health medication is only a doctor's visit away.

Face to face?

Does anyone know who Loyal is? Or Belfast Jack as he once was??.. I've asked around and no one seems to have the first clue, apart from him saying he was on the odd bus back in the day??

Anyone?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The March on 22:34 - Feb 9 with 1197 viewsswan65split

Seems there is an online petition started......... https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out
The March on 22:35 - Feb 9 with 1191 viewsDarran

Anyone that’s against a march that is bringing publicity to the way this football club has been run over the last few years can fuçk off out of our fan base as far as I’m concerned.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The March on 22:38 - Feb 9 with 1175 viewsdickythorpe

How come the hard men don't know each other on here? There was cock waving from 1984 at Millwall earlier on here but no one knows who's who????
The March on 22:38 - Feb 9 with 1173 views1462jack

The March on 22:33 - Feb 9 by _

Face to face?

Does anyone know who Loyal is? Or Belfast Jack as he once was??.. I've asked around and no one seems to have the first clue, apart from him saying he was on the odd bus back in the day??

Anyone?

I can vouch for loyal you f@cking clown as will probably most of the “lads” you were apparently aquatinted with , he’s been a part of this club long before you , seriously mate you make your self look a complete tw@t constantly and you have the audacity to insult others , fack off mate every one is fed up of your bull sh@t , threaten me please
The March on 22:39 - Feb 9 with 1161 views_

The March on 22:20 - Feb 9 by builthjack

I've met Ken. He got his arse handed to him on a plate and he had to fork out 50 notes after losing spectaculary a bet with E20.

I can confirm during the 20 minutes I met him he didn't know his arse from his elbow so just keep that in mind when everyone has tried to tell him it's facking obvious who all these poster names are.

Age is a terrible thing, copywrited Ken the Klueless

Go easy on the dumb Fack 👍

The March on 22:40 - Feb 9 with 1160 viewsvetchonian

The March on 22:38 - Feb 9 by 1462jack

I can vouch for loyal you f@cking clown as will probably most of the “lads” you were apparently aquatinted with , he’s been a part of this club long before you , seriously mate you make your self look a complete tw@t constantly and you have the audacity to insult others , fack off mate every one is fed up of your bull sh@t , threaten me please

Eamses fantasises he was one of the boys back then

The March on 22:41 - Feb 9 with 1152 views_

The March on 22:38 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

How come the hard men don't know each other on here? There was cock waving from 1984 at Millwall earlier on here but no one knows who's who????

The biggest cock waver on that site not one of the boys has ever heard of. And believe me, I've asked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024