Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conflict of interest 05:10 - Feb 22 with 19605 viewsLoyal

It was mentioned the other day Phil running the site and being on the trust was a conflict of interest.
I can't find any response by E20 after alleging there was. Probably me. Is there a link ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Conflict of interest on 12:48 - Feb 24 with 1651 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 12:41 - Feb 24 by Dewi1jack

No.
It's you accusing the Trust of wrong doing.

Help the members who took the wrong direction in the legal vote.

Properly worded and I do believe the outcome would have different.
Especially if every party involving the sale had been open and honest.

Especially dimwit as he'd been top end of the Trust.
No Mark friends like that are no use to anyone

It’s not an accusation, it is a statement of fact.

It is not my email to share and won’t be posting it on here giving them a cheap and obvious out to ban me, this will have to come direct from them or from the owner of the email himself.

I attempted to do this in private but ironically the previous tactics they used prevented that as my PM function doesn’t work under a proxy server, one in which I am forced to use after previous attempts to ban me affecting my device/IP.. and of course my private email was ignored.

It won’t affect any vote regarding legal action. It will just show how the organisation behaves, eats it’s own to protect self interest.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 12:55]
Conflict of interest on 13:24 - Feb 24 with 1617 viewsLoyal

I posted this thread as a result of an allegation by E20 to Phil Sumbler. A few posters decided to have a go at me for starting it and haven't left it alone since,odd.
However ...
First of all the conflict of interest, a pretty much misunderstood allegation by people believing the vast majority of people involved in this area commit an offence of some sort.
When making an allegation of a conflict of interest the accusing party have to declare why they have an interest in the alleged conflict. Once done the conflict of interest needs to be categorised. Most allegations are made without knowledge exactly what a conflict of interest is.

In respect of this there has to be a competing interest to accuse someone of a COI. As a result Phil Sumbler as a trust member must be shown to not be able to fulfill his duties as a trust member as a result of the use of this site, which is the allegation. To prove that the accuser needs to show clearly and display when this happened. Which they can't. The reason they can't is as previously stated they have made an allegation without understanding the legislation. ( Not that this will ever be admitted )

So how now does E20 have to show a conflict of interest, well in fact they don't have to from a criminal point of view as a COI can be alleged even if no criminal act is performed. We haven't heard any allegation of an exact criminal act by Phil but it could be deduced there are on the surface allegations made by E20 and someone else but nothing exact ( money as an example )
So in Phil's case what has he done wrong ?
Has he enabled a position whereby his use of this site prevents him from carrying out his duties as a trust member ? If so, what are these things he has done and when.
The areas to concentrate on are does Phil carry any malice in his trust work to the detriment of the trust and uses this site to do so. Or, Phils use of this site works against his duties as a trust member.
I gained this view from a legal professional who has taught both criminal and civil law for many years.

Their final point was to issue legal papers to someone in relation to his countless unproven allegations to rectify this fixation with Phil Sumbler and attempts to muddy his character or at least a cease and desist order immediately. The relationship between this character E20, whatever it is with someone be that as an alter ego or as an actual person is already proven so Phil is urged to proceed with this as allegations that are unproven or divisive but are continually made as on here are also in breach of several harrassment laws both civil and criminal.

There E20, pick the bones out of that, I won't reply because your desire to be right continuously prevents any discussion of dialogue and reflects in my opinion a medical or health issue and for me to pursue you on this will make your condition far worse than it is.

Seek help.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Conflict of interest on 13:35 - Feb 24 with 1597 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 13:24 - Feb 24 by Loyal

I posted this thread as a result of an allegation by E20 to Phil Sumbler. A few posters decided to have a go at me for starting it and haven't left it alone since,odd.
However ...
First of all the conflict of interest, a pretty much misunderstood allegation by people believing the vast majority of people involved in this area commit an offence of some sort.
When making an allegation of a conflict of interest the accusing party have to declare why they have an interest in the alleged conflict. Once done the conflict of interest needs to be categorised. Most allegations are made without knowledge exactly what a conflict of interest is.

In respect of this there has to be a competing interest to accuse someone of a COI. As a result Phil Sumbler as a trust member must be shown to not be able to fulfill his duties as a trust member as a result of the use of this site, which is the allegation. To prove that the accuser needs to show clearly and display when this happened. Which they can't. The reason they can't is as previously stated they have made an allegation without understanding the legislation. ( Not that this will ever be admitted )

So how now does E20 have to show a conflict of interest, well in fact they don't have to from a criminal point of view as a COI can be alleged even if no criminal act is performed. We haven't heard any allegation of an exact criminal act by Phil but it could be deduced there are on the surface allegations made by E20 and someone else but nothing exact ( money as an example )
So in Phil's case what has he done wrong ?
Has he enabled a position whereby his use of this site prevents him from carrying out his duties as a trust member ? If so, what are these things he has done and when.
The areas to concentrate on are does Phil carry any malice in his trust work to the detriment of the trust and uses this site to do so. Or, Phils use of this site works against his duties as a trust member.
I gained this view from a legal professional who has taught both criminal and civil law for many years.

Their final point was to issue legal papers to someone in relation to his countless unproven allegations to rectify this fixation with Phil Sumbler and attempts to muddy his character or at least a cease and desist order immediately. The relationship between this character E20, whatever it is with someone be that as an alter ego or as an actual person is already proven so Phil is urged to proceed with this as allegations that are unproven or divisive but are continually made as on here are also in breach of several harrassment laws both civil and criminal.

There E20, pick the bones out of that, I won't reply because your desire to be right continuously prevents any discussion of dialogue and reflects in my opinion a medical or health issue and for me to pursue you on this will make your condition far worse than it is.

Seek help.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Christ, all that effort and that is what you come up with?

Easy answer, and one that has been answered already. The Trust is not a political party, it is a body that is designed to act on FANS wishes via various ballots.

Proposing those ballots while in conjunction with owning the main fans board and then abusing it by trying to sway opinion and stifle debate is a clear conflict of duty.

Not a difficult one to grasp, Keith.
Conflict of interest on 13:37 - Feb 24 with 1596 viewsNeath_Jack

Shine on Swansea eh.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Conflict of interest on 13:59 - Feb 24 with 1562 viewsexiledclaseboy

Loves a barrack room lawyer me.

Poll: Tory leader

Conflict of interest on 14:34 - Feb 24 with 1487 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 13:59 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Loves a barrack room lawyer me.

As I said I got it from a professional. You Fcking prick 👍
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 14:35]

Conflict of interest on 14:34 - Feb 24 with 1482 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 13:37 - Feb 24 by Neath_Jack

Shine on Swansea eh.

Probably, what are you known for?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 14:36]

Conflict of interest on 14:41 - Feb 24 with 1456 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 13:35 - Feb 24 by The_E20

Christ, all that effort and that is what you come up with?

Easy answer, and one that has been answered already. The Trust is not a political party, it is a body that is designed to act on FANS wishes via various ballots.

Proposing those ballots while in conjunction with owning the main fans board and then abusing it by trying to sway opinion and stifle debate is a clear conflict of duty.

Not a difficult one to grasp, Keith.

Silly cnt.

Login to get fewer ads

Conflict of interest on 14:46 - Feb 24 with 1437 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 14:41 - Feb 24 by Loyal

Silly cnt.

If the nonsense legal angle doesn’t work, just fall back on name calling.

That’ll work.
Conflict of interest on 14:46 - Feb 24 with 1428 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 14:34 - Feb 24 by Loyal

As I said I got it from a professional. You Fcking prick 👍
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 14:35]

A professional idiot, yes.
Conflict of interest on 14:48 - Feb 24 with 1422 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 14:46 - Feb 24 by The_E20

A professional idiot, yes.

Well, the interpretation of the law when it doesn't fit your agenda clearly bothers you because it proves you wrong. If you want to call me or people known to me silly names do so off here. It's best.

Conflict of interest on 14:52 - Feb 24 with 1401 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 14:48 - Feb 24 by Loyal

Well, the interpretation of the law when it doesn't fit your agenda clearly bothers you because it proves you wrong. If you want to call me or people known to me silly names do so off here. It's best.

Which bit conflicts with what I said then? I have a perfectly valid reason behind the conflict.

Oh no, not another threat, what ever will I do. I may write a rubbish book one day and title it “professional idiot” and thank you in the list of thanks at the back for the inspiration. Would that do?
Conflict of interest on 15:00 - Feb 24 with 1374 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 14:52 - Feb 24 by The_E20

Which bit conflicts with what I said then? I have a perfectly valid reason behind the conflict.

Oh no, not another threat, what ever will I do. I may write a rubbish book one day and title it “professional idiot” and thank you in the list of thanks at the back for the inspiration. Would that do?

If you rubbish someone or give them mouth in the flesh the likelihood is you will end up with your jaw being put out the back of your head, it's what happens. As you are a total coward, and always retreat when it comes on top as you always have done I am going to leave it there.
However, your recent posts as I said belittling people I know and being the horrible little jealous prick you are and always have been will result in the very thing you persistently run away from.
Trust me.
You are now on ignore.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 15:01]

Conflict of interest on 15:06 - Feb 24 with 1353 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 15:00 - Feb 24 by Loyal

If you rubbish someone or give them mouth in the flesh the likelihood is you will end up with your jaw being put out the back of your head, it's what happens. As you are a total coward, and always retreat when it comes on top as you always have done I am going to leave it there.
However, your recent posts as I said belittling people I know and being the horrible little jealous prick you are and always have been will result in the very thing you persistently run away from.
Trust me.
You are now on ignore.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 15:01]

I am not rubbishing anyone, I’m rubbishing what they say. Although saying that, you do come across as a very unpleasant character lacking in any cognitive thought of any value, often choosing posturing over substance. What am I jealous of exactly? Someone saying some semi legible legal waffle on an Internet forum? Yes I’m beside myself with jealousy. See you around then tough guy, for someone nearly 60 years old you don’t half get heated. By the way, you decided why you are disrupting my club by protesting yet? I’ll wait..
Conflict of interest on 15:09 - Feb 24 with 1347 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 15:06 - Feb 24 by The_E20

I am not rubbishing anyone, I’m rubbishing what they say. Although saying that, you do come across as a very unpleasant character lacking in any cognitive thought of any value, often choosing posturing over substance. What am I jealous of exactly? Someone saying some semi legible legal waffle on an Internet forum? Yes I’m beside myself with jealousy. See you around then tough guy, for someone nearly 60 years old you don’t half get heated. By the way, you decided why you are disrupting my club by protesting yet? I’ll wait..

And finally I'm 46 you silly cnt.

Conflict of interest on 15:11 - Feb 24 with 1340 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 15:09 - Feb 24 by Loyal

And finally I'm 46 you silly cnt.

That was a test to see if I was actually on ignore.

Cheers.
Conflict of interest on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 1317 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 15:11 - Feb 24 by The_E20

That was a test to see if I was actually on ignore.

Cheers.

Silly cnt.

Conflict of interest on 15:18 - Feb 24 with 1306 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 15:16 - Feb 24 by Loyal

Silly cnt.

That was my exact thoughts when I saw you had forgotten your claim and replied too. Very entertaining.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 15:18]
Conflict of interest on 15:19 - Feb 24 with 1301 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 15:18 - Feb 24 by The_E20

That was my exact thoughts when I saw you had forgotten your claim and replied too. Very entertaining.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 15:18]

Mine too, odd eh ?
You should live where I do, plenty of idiots here.

Conflict of interest on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 1276 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 15:19 - Feb 24 by Loyal

Mine too, odd eh ?
You should live where I do, plenty of idiots here.

But then I may be like you and feel forced to pretend I’m 10 years younger than I am. I wouldn’t want that.
Conflict of interest on 15:23 - Feb 24 with 1270 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 15:22 - Feb 24 by The_E20

But then I may be like you and feel forced to pretend I’m 10 years younger than I am. I wouldn’t want that.

Eh ?
Most people on here know who I am, exactly who I am and where I live.
No mystery about me fatty.

Edit - unlike yourself who hides behind a pseudonym making allegations you can't back up.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 15:24]

Conflict of interest on 15:24 - Feb 24 with 1259 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 15:23 - Feb 24 by Loyal

Eh ?
Most people on here know who I am, exactly who I am and where I live.
No mystery about me fatty.

Edit - unlike yourself who hides behind a pseudonym making allegations you can't back up.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 15:24]

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Keith_H

May need to update this then bud.
Conflict of interest on 15:27 - Feb 24 with 1250 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 15:24 - Feb 24 by The_E20

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Keith_H

May need to update this then bud.

Ah, you think I'm my brother.
As I said, silly cnt.

Conflict of interest on 15:28 - Feb 24 with 1239 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 15:27 - Feb 24 by Loyal

Ah, you think I'm my brother.
As I said, silly cnt.

Nope, was told by some people you oddly pretend to be your brother.

A bit like pretending to have me on ignore.
Conflict of interest on 15:30 - Feb 24 with 1231 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 15:28 - Feb 24 by The_E20

Nope, was told by some people you oddly pretend to be your brother.

A bit like pretending to have me on ignore.

Oh dear, trying to get at me by having a go at a family member.
Pretty low stuff.
And indeed bullshit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024