Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors 18:24 - Feb 25 with 19517 viewsLord_Bony

Emiliano Sala plane crash: Investigators to focus on pilot's licence
The AAIB says in the last 15 minutes, the light aircraft descended sharply four times and fell at around 90mph before crashing.

https://news.sky.com/story/emiliano-sala-report-shows-unseen-pictures-of-underwa

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 21:10 - Mar 4 with 2249 viewsGaryjack

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there's something seriously disturbing about all of this. There are no signs of Ibottson's personal belongings in the wreckage, no pilots licence (did he have it in his pocket?) Not even the log book of the plane. Why wasn't he strapped in? If he was his body would have been found in the wreckage surely? There are so many questions that need answering, though i'm not so sure they ever will be.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 21:11]
Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 21:28 - Mar 4 with 2216 viewsCooperman

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 15:25 - Mar 4 by MoscowJack

I watched a documentary on flying 'blind' a few months ago, before this sad incident.

They had a qualified pilot, with similar qualifications to the one who's now dead, and put him in a simulator to fly blind for something likes just a few minutes. It was insane how far off-course the pilot was after just a few minutes. They simulated cloud and again simulated darkness, with exactly the same results. Flying 'blind' (or whatever it's called officially) is something pilots need to be extremely well trained for and no risks should be taken.

Someone is personally to blame for this, unfortunately, as it looks like it's pilot error that's the cause. It's going to get very messy.......

Trusting your flights instruments over perceived forces on your body is extremely difficult.

I’m not sure it’s the time of day that’s done him here (as some have suggested), it’s more likely to be a combination of adverse weather, wing icing and flying blind.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 00:36 - Mar 5 with 2114 viewstheloneranger

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 21:28 - Mar 4 by Cooperman

Trusting your flights instruments over perceived forces on your body is extremely difficult.

I’m not sure it’s the time of day that’s done him here (as some have suggested), it’s more likely to be a combination of adverse weather, wing icing and flying blind.

"It could simply be a case of being in a cloud, not knowing how to fly with instruments and suffering what is called "spatial disorientation.""

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 14:20 - Mar 5 with 1949 viewsBadlands

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 00:36 - Mar 5 by theloneranger

"It could simply be a case of being in a cloud, not knowing how to fly with instruments and suffering what is called "spatial disorientation.""

I experienced that a few yards ago driving in really thick fog, really thick fog - 2 yards visibility then nothing.
Luckily almost no one else was daft enough to stay on the road (near Llanidloes).
From experience I knew there was a lay-by in 100 years or so.
All I could do was keep the white line in view just to he right of the car. I had to stop a few times just to convince myself all four wheels were on the ground and by seeing the white line on the right I was on the correct side and not driving off the road.
I was convinced my driving position was 90 degrees to normal and I was somehow driving on a vertical wall.
It took about 5 minutes to get to the lay-by and I was sick!
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 8:56]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 01:12 - Mar 6 with 1801 viewsLoyal

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 21:10 - Mar 4 by Garyjack

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there's something seriously disturbing about all of this. There are no signs of Ibottson's personal belongings in the wreckage, no pilots licence (did he have it in his pocket?) Not even the log book of the plane. Why wasn't he strapped in? If he was his body would have been found in the wreckage surely? There are so many questions that need answering, though i'm not so sure they ever will be.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 21:11]

So Sala was in there on his own ?
Fcking spooky shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 06:57 - Mar 6 with 1756 viewsJinxy

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 14:20 - Mar 5 by Badlands

I experienced that a few yards ago driving in really thick fog, really thick fog - 2 yards visibility then nothing.
Luckily almost no one else was daft enough to stay on the road (near Llanidloes).
All I could do was keep the white line in view just to he right of the car. I had to stop a few times just to convince myself all four wheels were on the ground and by seeing the white line on the right I was on the correct side and not driving off the road.
I was convinced my driving position was 90 degrees to normal and I was somehow driving on a vertical wall.

Nice to be ITK regarding the lay-by, or do you work for the council highways planning dept.?! Timescale is about right.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 7:00]
Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 08:27 - Mar 6 with 1704 viewsWarwickHunt

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 14:20 - Mar 5 by Badlands

“From experience I knew there was a lay-by in 100 years or so”
Can your time machine go backwards as well?

If so, final whistle in Valencia please. I’ll get my psycho cousin and his mates to have a word with Jenkins and Co.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 13:59]
Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 08:55 - Mar 6 with 1681 viewsBadlands

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 06:57 - Mar 6 by Jinxy

Nice to be ITK regarding the lay-by, or do you work for the council highways planning dept.?! Timescale is about right.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 7:00]

Just a frequent route at the time.

(obviously ... yards)
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 8:57]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 09:36 - Mar 6 with 1648 viewsJinxy

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 08:55 - Mar 6 by Badlands

Just a frequent route at the time.

(obviously ... yards)
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 8:57]

Know the feeling - I was driving through a blizzard and drifts etc. once in Scotland and didn't have a scooby where the road was. Not good when that kind of thing happens eh. As has already been said, this particular accident looks to have been avoidable on several levels.
Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 15:32 - Mar 6 with 1529 viewsGaryjack

Sala aircrash,a catalogue of errors on 01:12 - Mar 6 by Loyal

So Sala was in there on his own ?
Fcking spooky shit.

Well he was by the time the plane went under the water, and already dead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024